gaming What is Everypony's Favorite Pokemon and Type?

DarxDash

Favorite Type  

87 users have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite pokemon type?

• Normal
    • Fire
    • Water
    • Grass
    • Electric
    • Ice
    • Fighting
    • Poison
    • Ground
    • Flying
    • Psychic
    • Bug
    • Rock
    • Ghost
    • Dragon
    • Dark
    • Steel
    • Fairy

My favorite pokemon since childhood is Pikachu, because it is Ash's favorite pokemon. There are other pokemon, that I do like. One can not just like one Pokemon.

First generation: Pikachu

2nd: No idea

3rd: No idea

4th: Rayquaza

5th: Turtwig

6th: No idea

I really need to play some more generations.

It has been awhile since I played Pokemon, but here is my top 5.

1. Wooper-This guy is just soo cute.

2. Shaymin-Also extremly cute.

3.Gengar-This one is very cool and I love ghost-type pokemon.

4.Ninetales-I love this one's design and is pretty good with battles too.

5. Cubone- I really like the backstory for this pokemon.

Why have I not seen this thread before? Hahah..

Anyway, goodness, I have so many Pokemon that I love.

Mew

Vulpix

Eevee + Eeveelutions

Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite

Dewgong

Raichu

Chikorita

Butterfree

Hmm... My all time favorite is Eevee, because it's such a versatile pokemon. My favorite form of Eevee is Vaporeon. Eevee has been a wonder for me since I first got into pokemon, it's the only one who has an evolution form for all of the MAIN types, not all of em, but it does have all the main types, including Ice and Grass.

eevee_and_vaporeon_by_miri_kun-d2zxi7w.p

Then for terms of adorableness it's probably Buneary, my favorite animal is rabbits and wolves, (Contradictions abound!) and I just find that pokemon adorable as I said before. xD

buneary2.gif

I have no idea. No really, I don't know what my favorite Pokemon is. I mean, it should be obvious which it is, but I really can't tell. 

<------

1 Dialga

2 Meloetta

3 Crescellia

4 Darkrai

5 Kyurem

Dialga has been in slot number one since I played Diamond, I fell in love with Meloetta after I got it from the event. Darkrai would be 3rd if it weren't for the fact I love psychic type and Kyurem is a total badass!

1. Darkai (best traps pokemon)

2. Arceus 

3. Kyogre

4. Mudkip (my first starter choice )

5. Spiritomb (no weakness)

You know why i liked darkai? if you level up darkai and get dark void , dream eater , dark pluse , nightmare , it will be badass pokemon cool.png

• 3 months later...

I believe there are/is already a topic like this but ho well.

Also,honestly I'm not sure what prefix should fit the best,since Pokemon is a Anime(so TV) and then games and meh...

Anyway.

If case you watch Pokemon,what is your favorite?(like the best,#1,,the boss and you name it in your opinion.You can choose just one). Your favorite starter? Your favorite legendary? Your favorite generation? You favorite type and your favorite Pokedex entry :D

Mine's:

Favorite Pokemon? Charizard

Favorite starter? Charmander

Favorite legendary? Mewtwo (either Mewtwo or Mew...so hard to choose.)

Favorite generation? The first one

Favorite type? Fire

Favorite Pokedex entry? The Drifloon one,specially this quote from the Pearl one "It tugs on the hands of children to steal them away. "..so,basically is a balloon Pokemon who steal kids.And you see those heart-like shaped hands?They use them to steal kids pal.

Now your turn :D

I can only really be bothered to do favourite overall, starter and legendary.

Overall: Lucario, he's damn awesome!

Legendary: Zekrom, an electricity generating dragon. Problem?

Starter: Oshawott/Dewott/Samurott, they look like the kind of companions that would be with you to the end (With the exception of Oshawott, maybe)!

I quite like generation 5, actually. :)

(edited)

Favorite Pokemon? Ampharos (duh) and Gengar

Favorite starter? Squirtle/Mudkip

Favorite legendary? Rayquaza

Favorite generation? 4th

Favorite type? Electric and Ghost (Not as a dual typing, just seperately)

Edited by Ampharos

Favorite Pokemon? Karrablast

Favorite starter? Chikorita

Favorite legendary? Celebi

Favorite generation? Johto, generation 2. 

Favorite type? Grass and bug. 

Favorite Pokedex entry? No preference. 

Favorite Pokemon? Ampharos (duh) and Gengar

Favorite starter? Squirtle/Mudkip

Favorite legendary? Rayquaza

Favorite generation? 4th

Favorite type? Electric and Ghost (Not as a dual typing, just seperately)

I see that I'm from the few people that have a pokedex entry favorite. Oh well.

Nice choosing :)

P.S. Oh.my.god. You like Squirtle ;u;...I like that cutie too,my second favorite starter after Charmander :D

Favorite Pokemon? Karrablast

Favorite starter? Chikorita

Favorite legendary? Celebi

Favorite generation? Johto, generation 2. 

Favorite type? Grass and bug. 

Favorite Pokedex entry? No preference. 

Yay Celebi ;w;..honestly,Celebi kind of looks like Mew,if you look closely...maybe Mew have a new form in Celebi like Mewtwo will have in Pokemon Y and X? XD

I'm gonna be cliched and say Charizard, I always thought he looked awesome when I first saw him, and I loved him in the show, even if he was a huge dick at times. Also Mewtwo, the guy is seriously badass

I'm gonna be cliched and say Charizard, I always thought he looked awesome when I first saw him, and I loved him in the show, even if he was a huge dick at times. Also Mewtwo, the guy is seriously badass

Charizard FTW. And well,people think he is over-rated but...it isn't it's fault that is awesome enough :P.

And well,actually,I guess you are talking about Ash's Charizard,that started to be the 'antihero' (..or maybe antitrainer) pokemon since it evolved into charmeleon.But well,he was abandoned by his trainer,I kind of understand this 'I dont believe in you' personality of his,but 'm happy that he did understood that Ash care for him :). Also yay for Fllamethrower greeting...in my opinion,that thing never get old XD.

I wonder...what if Ash's Charizard was a female?...I should surely support AshXCharizard XD...I still do >D

And Mewtwo indeed is badass.I also found funny that Mewtwo talk like in human language,sometimes with very intelligent/intellectual words while Mew just says "Mew"  XD (Mew sounds are so cute,though)

Favorite Pokemon? I'm stuck between Hypno, Cradily, and Banette. Don't make me choose just one.

Favorite starter? Oshawott 

Favorite legendary? Cobalion

Favorite generation? Fourth

Favorite type? Steel

Favorite Pokedex entry? Hypno's and Drowzee's.

Favourite Pokemon- Eevee

Favourite starter- Eevee (Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness)

Favourite legendary- Keldeo

Favourite generation- Diamond/Pearl/Platinum 

Favourite type- Normal or Fighting

Favorite Pokemon? I have two actually

1. Jolteon - Both pretty cute and powerful. I especially like the fact that he is one of the fastest pokemon I know of, and lighting type attacks are some of my favorite ones altho I don't have a particular fondness toward electric type pokemon.

2 Blastoise - This beast is one of my favorites because two hydro cannons on its back, the powerful build and imposing height, not to mention the movesets it can learn really stand out for me.

Favorite starter? Squirtle - easy win against Brock, and you can pick up Pikachu in Viridian forest to beat Misty. The rest is pretty easy from there.

Favorite legendary? Articuno - among the legendary bid pokemon, Articuno has an amazing amount of grace amongst all the other legendary bird types, and ice types are generally really good.

Favorite generation? Generation 1

Favorite type? Water. Definitely water.

Since this thread got merged with another one, I'll start something related to this here. What is everyone's favorite pokemon from each generation? Design-wise or competitively.

1: Gengar

2: Ampharos :P

3. Swampert

4: Staraptor

5: Beartic (Just for his awesome ice beard)

Picking favorites form pokemon has been really difficult for me all my life, so I worked hard just to narrow it down to just 4.

My choices are: Poliwhirl, Charmeleon, Lilligant, and Regice.

Picking between those 4 will be just impossible for me, It was hard enough getting here as I could have listed like 20, pokemon are all so unique and I base my preferences on so many parameters like stats, design, nostalgia, type, inspiration, name, just to name a few.

Poliwhirl was always one of my favorites because it had such a goofy but adorable design. Regice was my favorite legendary the moment I laid my eyes on it due to it being so unique. Lilligant seems so graceful and adorable and it is really useful in game for me with great support moves and a nice ability to complement it's signature moves. Charmeleon, it was my favorite pokemon from my first starter evolution line and it has stuck with me as a favorite forever, definitely my favorite starter. Really fast, had great special attack, and some unique moves really helps it stand out too