Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much of a misfit do you think you are?

Commander Bubbles

Well, I mean, the problem is I just know people are always talking about me behind my back. People are even slandering me on YouTube -_- I just don't know how much more I can put up with, you know? I feel so...unwelcomed. I'm questioning why I even come back here day after day, just to be around these people who I know hate me -_-

It isn't you directly, it is due to people using you (or more so your popularity) as an edge in argument. Since you are so well known on this forum, people have begun using you as a ad populum. Meaning that because he is popular, and says something, it must be true. So while you may not be directly causing it, people are using your position to gain an upper hand in various discrepancies. And the youtube video was such an obvious troll it hurt. No one uses neck bearded autist  as a legitimate criticism. 

(edited)

It isn't you directly, it is due to people using you (or more so your popularity) as an edge in argument. Since you are so well known on this forum, people have begun using you as a ad populum. Meaning that because he is popular, and says something, it must be true. So while you may not be directly causing it, people are using your position to gain an upper hand in various discrepancies. And the youtube video was such an obvious troll it hurt. No one uses neck bearded autist  as a legitimate criticism. 

I'm sorry, but I really don't get what you mean about the first part...

But yeahh. I overreacted to the first vid -_- I can hardly grow facial hair, dammit, I'm 17 and I've shaved twice.

Someone made another one (apparently) and I just ignored it :D 

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

I'm sorry, but I really don't get what you mean about the first part...

But yeahh. I overreacted to the first vid -_- I can hardly grow facial hair, dammit, I'm 17 and I've shaved twice.

Someone made another one (apparently) and I just ignored it :D 

People are using the fact that you are popular as a springboard for their own ideas. It is like saying that jessica simpson supports this brand of chip, and she has tons of money and friends, don't you want this chip too? Even if you do not actually support that brand of chip, since someone associated your name with it, should the idea turn bad or sour, you are blamed for it. This, combined with the innate jealousy of those more influential than us, is the reason why you have been receiving so much flak lately. 

• Brohoof 1