Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you think you will die or....?

Cloby604

I might just die alone in a courtyard or an apartment, not by suicide, perhaps old age, or cancer or anything. I don't love myself so that somebody else would love me back. So, most likely alone 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I want to die glorious in battle, shiny and chrome of course as the Valkyries shall behold my fighting prowess as I lay down the lives of my enemies.

I shall then fight to my ever lasting dying breath for as long as I can fight there is still glory to be held. 

The Valkyries see me fighting valiantly overcoming the impossible, one by one my enemies shall be slain by my hand.

I shall look to the sky, to Ýmirs skull and I shall yell a mighty chant I will have prepared a poem for this special event the time to go home, to see my ancestors would be now.

I would chant to Odin thanking him for the wisdom he has given me in battle, that my sword surely has stayed sharp thanks to him. To Thor for giving me his courage and may he bring lightning down on my enemies and yes to Loki the mischievious ones surely this is his doing to bring upon these enemies the same type of mischief he had done upon me. Though the witches already have decided my fate as has been woven in the fabrics of time, as has been told and songs shall be heard for eternity. 

My death shall not be in vain, neither would I care for fame, my sword bludgeoned as the Valkyries summon me home. To then feast for eternity with my great ancestor, telling tales and drinking ale.

Now that is my preferred way of dying, reality is though it is more likely going to be of my own doing and it shall win me no glory but shame that surely will come by it. I also am Christian of course. 

• Brohoof 2

How do I think I’ll die?  Probably either Old age, my own hand, or a plane crash.   That was in order from most likely to least.  

How do I want to die?  A hero.  Whether it’s to one person or many, I want to die in the process of saving someone. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well since I smoke and drink, either my liver or my lungs will break or both, that’s how I would predict my death. But I occasionally hit the gym and exercise so..:jazz-hooves-please:

• Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, TBD said:

Well since I smoke and drink, either my liver or my lungs will break or both, that’s how I would predict my death. But I occasionally hit the gym and exercise so..:jazz-hooves-please:

You have the chance to change that and get out of that sort of behavior.

• 3 months later...