Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let it snow..Let it snow... Let it ice?

Celestial Wish

Once again the Daily Express announced the big freeze to hit the uk... However on further reading only the south was to expect snow... And looking back... Every week since November we've been expecting a big freeze...

@@Celestial Wish

I live in the Northern states, and we're currently getting a snow shower. But, let me tell ya, I'm sick of going around and seeing icicles hanging from the roofs that could practically touch the ground.

Make it stop... make it stop... make it stop...

There's a storm here for the weekend in South Cali, lots of thunderstorm and potential tornado warnings, but nothing about snow, 'cept in the mountains

I live in NJ, and it seems, like almost every week we get snow in some sort of capacity this year. We're supposed to get like six or seven inches today into tomorrow. I am making out to be a very rich man, considering I still live with my parents and get paid like 10 bucks every time I have to shovel the driveway.

@ Envy: That reminds me of my best friend's dad, his declaration is that Spring offically starts on March first. So my friend, is giving his dad a hard time and teasing him a little because we are getting a snow storm today and tomorrow and maybe sometime on Thursday and Friday.

You southerners got an inch or two of snow?

db2CBgf.jpg

Cute :3

I'm actually a bit disappointed that the huge snowstorm supposed to hit tomorrow is gonna miss us... we're only supposed to get one inch of snow, at the most. WELL GOOD THING THIS ISN'T THE SOUTH THEN NOW IS IT.