Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Villains You Hate The Most

Castle Bleck

2. Gary Oak from Pokemon RBY.

His annoying catch phrase makes me want to shoot him. "Smell 'ya later!" That punk. He's also a terrible pokemon trainer, in the games at least. Heck, he was actually EASIER than the rest of the Elite Four, and he was CHAMPION, for about 5 minutes. What a run you had going there, you prick!

I didn't mind Gary. I thought he was an okay Rival. I like him better than some of the newer Rivals. Also, I have to say that I kind of feel bad for Gary. 

b12f2a_936682_zps14926450.jpg

If It counts the villain I hate most is Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter. 

Oh no. She definitely counts. Umbridge was a horrible person, and seriously, I never hated a character more in the HP Universe.  >_>

• Brohoof 3

• 6 months later...

Broly from DBZ, for being such stupid concept and villain. Cell could take this creep easily.

Judge Claude Frollo, from the animated Hunchback of Notre Dame. This is an insult to the original character, he wasn't evil!

Discord, from MLP:FiM. There's nothing unique about him. Just a bland Q rip-off. But not only that, they take what was hilarious about Q, and turn this copy cat into a machine of annoyance.

Dark Heart, from the Care Bears sequel. This is SATAN. This is a kid who wants to destroy the entire world, and they redeem him by putting some Deus Ex Machina that he wanted to be a real boy, like Pinocchio. What the f... Such potential wasted.

Voldemort, from the Harry Potter movies. He looks so stupid in the movies... In the books we wore a cloak, a magnifecent cloak that made him look like Darth Sidious. HE HAS IT on the first movie, and that scene killing Harry's father creeped me out for good.

Magmion, from the Gormiti series. At the beginning of the series, before the franchise had a show, he had enough powerful magic to turn the other Gods of Nature against them, and made a war til they killed each other. In the first show they did him quite right, especially considering how bad the other villains were portrayed, but then in the second show he becomes Obscurio's bitch. And then in the third series, then again, he becomes into a bitch. At least now from another cool villain, Magor.

General Grievous, in the third Star Wars prequel and in the Clone Wars CGI animated show. In the cartoon he was a bad-ass, capable of murdering 6 jedi with ease. In the prequels and in the CGI show he's a total bitch, he can't even kill a simple padawan, a young kid of about 14 years old. And in the movies he dies in the second scene he appears. Totally serious.

Rasputin, in Anastasia. I liked him, because he was a fun villain, but he's an absolute insult to the real Rasputin, who was actually a good guy.

They actually made a movie out of super mario bros.

And it the movie, bowser just sucks. Heres a photo:

img-2336738-1-koopa.jpg

Oh god.........that movie was a Grade-D for Disaster.  Hated Bowser in the film as well.

• 1 month later...

Nuclear Man from Superman IV: The Quest for Peace

post-18648-0-42509300-1412626660.jpg

Look at him.... just look at him. Have you seen anything more ridiculous than THIS?!

Sunset Shimmer from Equestria Girls

post-18648-0-73885100-1412626720_thumb.jpg

Christ almighty, she was TERRIBLE!

Brad Whitaker from The Living Daylights

post-18648-0-32540300-1412626817_thumb.jpg

Easily the WORST James Bond villain (the movie is great, though :))

King Joffrey Baratheon from the Game of Thrones series

post-18648-0-82645900-1412627154.jpg

Unlike these other villains, he is a pretty good villain. However, he's such a fucking douchebag, that you can't help but despise the little shit

post-18648-0-42509300-1412626660.jpg

post-18648-0-73885100-1412626720_thumb.jpg

post-18648-0-32540300-1412626817_thumb.jpg

post-18648-0-82645900-1412627154.jpg

Edited by GrauWitz

Those I hate for being despicable;

• Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter. Why couldn't the Dementors eat her soul?
  • Darth Sidious from Star Wars. He got off way too easy after causing an entire galaxy to suffer.
  • Judge Claude Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. This is more of a "love to hate" kind of thing. He's an awesome character, but damn did he commit some atrocities.
  • Diamond Tiara. She constantly harrasses the CMC. For what reason?

Those I hate for being bad;

• G1 cartoon Megatron. What a dumbass this guy was. At least he is pretty cool in the comics.
  • Sunset Shimmer. Take over Equestria with an army of brainwashed teenagers? Great idea! (Sarcasm)
  • Broly from Dragon Ball Z. What does people see in him? All he does is throwing Ki blasts everywhere while screaming "KAKAROOOOOT" from the top of his lungs.
  • Diamond Tiara. Yup. I think she's a badly written villain too.

Terl from Battlefield Earth, this villain was not only bad, but dumb, a fitting character to a stupid movie, full of Dutch angles and over the top performances, John Travolta is quite a talented actor, but his acting in this movie was embarrassing, it also caused a lot of comedic moments, made fun of by the Nostalgia Critic and Rifftrax, the best portrayal of Terl was Spoony, during the Nostalgia Critic 100th review. The plot and the story of Battlefield Earth also made Terl, with the rest of the alien Pyclos, look like incompetent fools, that would make the Phantom of Krankor or the Neptune Men look super confident and dignified. 

Edited by Emperor Peter
  • Brohoof 1

I don't really have too many villains that I hate,but I can name a few.

1. King Sombra (MLPFIM:The Crystal Empire)

I don't know why I dislike this guy. He just rubs me the wrong way. Plus,he's just a boring Sauron wannabe.

2. Dr. Applecheeks (Tom and Jerry the Movie)

This guy is a danger to all ice cream carts everywhere.

3. Mark Newman (Case Closed/Detektiv Conan)

The dude murdered a man for $5,000,000 and tried to strangle Conan. He totally deserved that tire to the face.

3. JASPER BITCH (Batt) JR. from No More Heroes 2. Oh, this should be number 1 I'm sorry!
Annoying high pitched voice? Check.
Terrible boss fight? CHECK.
Prick that wants to brag about killing your friends when he never really did it? CHECK.
Coward? CHECK!
Everything that could ever be bad about a villain? CHECK!!!

*Jasper Bastard Jr.

(Quote from Fawful's minion.)

Well, I have two. One is for a villain that I extremely hate because of the things they did, and one I hate because of wasted potential.

I'll take the former from an old thread of mine, which talked about hated characters in general instead of specifically villains. Still counts though. (Spoilers for Apollo Justice ahead) -

Kristoph Gavin. Just... uggggghh!

img-2329305-1-1379636265997.jpg

This guy Kristoph was a defence attorney. He took on the case of a famous magician accused of murder, so that he would gain fame from representing him. In order to ensure the case being a victory, he asked Vera Misham, a forger, to create a fake diary page for him to use as decisive evidence proving the magician innocent. Of course, this was highly illegal, and Kristoph didn't want Vera to tell anyone about it.

This is where he hatched one of many downright despicable plots. While paying Vera for the forgery, he also gave her a bottle of nail polish as a "good-luck charm". He told her that telling anyone about the charm would make it wear off. The bottle was laced with a deadly poison; Kristoph had noticed that Vera would bite her nails when nervous, so that if she ever began to talk about the forgery, she would bite her nails, ingest the poison and die.

He also sent a stamp to Vera's father, Drew Misham, which had the same poison on it; he asked for the receipt for the fake diary page to be mailed back using that stamp, so that Drew would also die. Kristoph essentially forged evidence to gain himself fame, and attempted murder on the two forgers that gave him the evidence so that he wouldn't be found out. The lives of two people, for a little bit of fame. That is shit.

What's worse is that when the magician ended up refusing Kristoph as his attorney (making the two death attempts not only pointless, but worse than that) and taking on Phoenix Wright, Kristoph was infuriated to the point of impressing the fake diary page onto Wright, then tipping off the prosecutor that Wright had forged evidence. Sure enough, the prosecutor brought Drew Misham (who hadn't used the poisoned stamp) to the trial who then admitted that the diary page was forged; and in one fell swoop, Wright was disbarred and Kristoph lost all relation to the forgery.

And Wright is one of my favourite video game characters. I will never forgive Kristoph for seemingly ruining Wright's career and future.

Oh, and Drew Misham did die using the poisoned stamp; Kristoph set up Vera to be convicted. Also blamed Apollo Justice, her attorney, and the prosecution for questioning her to the point where she bit her nails and fell comatose. Sly twat.

It's that cold disregard for only so many people's careers, futures and even lives, all for a smidgeon of fame as the attorney for a famed magician... it's why he's my most hated villain.

Kristoph sure is a jackass. But,you gotta admit that his plan was pretty genius. Even though he had a stupid motive,it was still a brilliant plan.

For me the worst villain is Parallax from the movie Green Lantern. Not really much to him (and the movie was quite horrible in my opinion).

Let's see...

King Sombra (MLP:FiM) - So many missed opportunities for one character...

Diamond Tiara (MLP:FiM, If she counts) - Generic school bully #2261. 

Spencer (Thomas the Tank Engine) - An arrogant, annoying boastful idiot.

Waluigi (Super Mario) - I've always felt he was just there to give Luigi and anti-side, like Mario and Wario. But at least Wario has lots of charm to him, Waluigi is just an annoying idiot.

Oh, and since the MLP Wikia counts these idiots as antagonists..

Snips and Snails (MLP:FiM) - They ruin Trixie's ENTIRE LIFE and nearly DESTROY Ponyville just to prove why Trixie is awesome. (She really is, but that's not the point).

King Joffrey definitely.

I hate that little sadistic, spoiled coward so much. He sucks as a king, is horribly irresponsible with his ways to rule Westeros and was one of most cruel beings I've ever seen in TV show. Only good thing to be said about him is that actor who played him is literal opposite of that personality irl. Except for that... Joffrey... I wish You all the suffering man can get >< xD