Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Villains You Hate The Most

Castle Bleck

4. Edgar Ross (Red Dead Redemption):

After all that s*** he did to the Marstons, he got off too easy in Remember My Family. There should've been a "dark side" ending (Killing his wife and brother would trigger a cutscene where Jack rubbed the irony in his face.).

Edited by Anti-Villain
  • Brohoof 1

The main villains you have to assassinate in Assassin's creed (all games)

They act like douches, for the first few games make religion look bad and are the most pathetic creatures I've ever seen. come on most of these people are strong people who have command over thousands of people and most run away like a pansy when your too close.

Generation 1 Megatron, or as I like to call him "The idiot Megatron". Every single Megatron has been leagues better than the original and that includes the Micheal Bay Megatron by the tiniest margin. In a setting where the robots can turn into a vehicles, you decide to instead turn into a gun. A gun you can't even fire on your own but has be wielded by someone else. Not only that, but he never slagged Starscream after the dozen of attempts to usurp him as leader. Beast Wars Megatron at least had a valid reason why he never killed off Terrorsaur and say what you will about TF Animated, that Megatron killed Starscream the first chance he got following his betrayal. It didn't take, but at least he tried!

• Brohoof 1

Two spoiler-villains.

Spec Ops: The Line has a bit of an unexpected villain. He's responsible for more or less dooming the entire city, by attempting to take control of the entire population by force. He definitely has some well-meaning motivations to him, but that doesn't make you NOT absolutely hate him for the horrible things he's done. You finally confront in the penthouse of the Burj Khalfa, the tallest building on Earth, and are given the choice to man up and kill him. (For the possible reason why you'd be unsure about killing him, click the spoiler)

I'm sure some of you thought I would say Col. Konrad...? But the Col. has been dead the entire game.

Captain Walker - that is to say, YOU, are the antagonist. From the moment you enter Dubai, you do nothing but murder people, even giving innocent civilians a torturous end. Through your insistence on controlling the situation through the barrel of a gun, the entire city is now doomed to die of thirst. Eventually, you just gave up on saving people and decided to just gun your way through the remaining Damned 33rd just for the hell of it. The final decision of the game before the credits roll is whether or not to shoot yourself in the head to atone for the miserable things you've done.

(Martin Walker's possibly-last words: ) "I...I didn't mean to hurt anybody..."

It really is that kind of game.

Also, the villain from Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies. He/she is referred to as "The Phantom" for their ability to evade detection of numerous law-enforcement agencies over a huge timespan. The Phantom racks up a pretty high body count for their own goals, even nearly sabotaging an entire space shuttle mission. The thing that might make you hate them the most, though, is when you discover their identity. (A hint: By the time characters are openly talking about "The Phantom", you have already conversed with this "Phantom" in a completely normal conversation)

6. Dennis Ghetsis (Pokemon series):

Games = so depraved and irredeemable, I wish Hitler would shove a pineapple up his @$$.

Anime = so generic and anti-climactic, I wish Hitler would shove a pineapple up his @$$.

Not to mention he cheats... Stupid level 54 Hydregion.

But yeah, I hate his guts.

6. Dennis Ghetsis (Pokemon series):

Games = so depraved and irredeemable, I wish Hitler would shove a pineapple up his @$$.

Anime = so generic and anti-climactic, I wish Hitler would shove a pineapple up his @$$.

I actually liked in him the games. Every other villain is like, "Oh...I see, I'm sorry I did this, I will stop for good." when you beat them finally. But Ghestis....screw that, he's like, "I'MMA FUCKIN KILL YOU!!!!!"

• Brohoof 1

Well, I have two. One is for a villain that I extremely hate because of the things they did, and one I hate because of wasted potential.

I'll take the former from an old thread of mine, which talked about hated characters in general instead of specifically villains. Still counts though. (Spoilers for Apollo Justice ahead) -

Kristoph Gavin. Just... uggggghh!

1379636265997.jpg

This guy Kristoph was a defence attorney. He took on the case of a famous magician accused of murder, so that he would gain fame from representing him. In order to ensure the case being a victory, he asked Vera Misham, a forger, to create a fake diary page for him to use as decisive evidence proving the magician innocent. Of course, this was highly illegal, and Kristoph didn't want Vera to tell anyone about it.

This is where he hatched one of many downright despicable plots. While paying Vera for the forgery, he also gave her a bottle of nail polish as a "good-luck charm". He told her that telling anyone about the charm would make it wear off. The bottle was laced with a deadly poison; Kristoph had noticed that Vera would bite her nails when nervous, so that if she ever began to talk about the forgery, she would bite her nails, ingest the poison and die.

He also sent a stamp to Vera's father, Drew Misham, which had the same poison on it; he asked for the receipt for the fake diary page to be mailed back using that stamp, so that Drew would also die. Kristoph essentially forged evidence to gain himself fame, and attempted murder on the two forgers that gave him the evidence so that he wouldn't be found out. The lives of two people, for a little bit of fame. That is shit.

What's worse is that when the magician ended up refusing Kristoph as his attorney (making the two death attempts not only pointless, but worse than that) and taking on Phoenix Wright, Kristoph was infuriated to the point of impressing the fake diary page onto Wright, then tipping off the prosecutor that Wright had forged evidence. Sure enough, the prosecutor brought Drew Misham (who hadn't used the poisoned stamp) to the trial who then admitted that the diary page was forged; and in one fell swoop, Wright was disbarred and Kristoph lost all relation to the forgery.

And Wright is one of my favourite video game characters. I will never forgive Kristoph for seemingly ruining Wright's career and future.

Oh, and Drew Misham did die using the poisoned stamp; Kristoph set up Vera to be convicted. Also blamed Apollo Justice, her attorney, and the prosecution for questioning her to the point where she bit her nails and fell comatose. Sly twat.

It's that cold disregard for only so many people's careers, futures and even lives, all for a smidgeon of fame as the attorney for a famed magician... it's why he's my most hated villain.

And then the latter is this. (Spoilers for Paper Mario 2).

Smorg.

640px-Smorg2.jpg

Now don't get me wrong, I love Paper Mario 2. But this villain was not only incredibly annoying to fight, it has simply no character. None at all. There was no justice done to the fruitful journey of the Excess Express! It all amounted to a fight with this... thing. It could take credit for being at least a shade causal - because it's kidnapped the friends you made on the train - but otherwise, supremely disappointing villain. Far better boss was needed for this chapter, particularly considering the characters of past bosses like Doopliss, Cortez, Grubba etc.

That's all I have to say about Smorg... guess it goes to show how uninteresting it is.

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 1

2. Gary Oak from Pokemon RBY.

His annoying catch phrase makes me want to shoot him. "Smell 'ya later!" That punk. He's also a terrible pokemon trainer, in the games at least. Heck, he was actually EASIER than the rest of the Elite Four, and he was CHAMPION, for about 5 minutes. What a run you had going there, you prick!

• Brohoof 2

3. JASPER BITCH (Batt) JR. from No More Heroes 2. Oh, this should be number 1 I'm sorry!

Annoying high pitched voice? Check.

Terrible boss fight? CHECK.

Prick that wants to brag about killing your friends when he never really did it? CHECK.

Coward? CHECK!

Everything that could ever be bad about a villain? CHECK!!!

• Brohoof 3

7. Straybow (Live A Live):

Betrays Oersted and COMPLETELY ruins his life (driving him to become Odio, the main antagonist) out of petty jealousy.

However, if you play as Akira in the Final Chapter and get the best ending, you indirectly trigger karma: Oersted/Odio at least gets a peaceful death with renewed idealism, whereas Straybow's spirit has to linger in purgatory in regret.

Edited by Anti-Villain

Sigma from the Mega Man X series. He keeps returning after being dead. Dr. Willy only did this once (Well I guess he wasn't really dead). At Willy had a different plan each time he return in the original Mega Man series. In fact there was only 4 times Willy didn't look like he was the villain. Also sigma was such a boring and cliche character.

• Brohoof 1

8. Prime Minister Kamiya (Speed Grapher anime miniseries):

Read here to see how badly he screwed Suitengu's whole family just over a debt: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Speed_Grapher_characters

Then, rejoice once Suitengu finally enacts his revenge plan on both Kamiya and the corrupt elite in general.

P.S.,

If the Big Bad's master plan actually IMPROVES the world...you might be a redneck...in a Crapsack World.

Edited by Anti-Villain