Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Villains You Hate The Most

Castle Bleck

Quercus Alba. He's basically the Ace Attorney equivalent of King Sombra.

He was the Big Bad of the game but we didn't even know anything about him until the last case. He wasn't even very threatening, and the "final battle" wasn't really difficult, just tedious. Calisto Yew was a much better villain. If nothing else, though, Alba's Objection was awesome.

20121009002231!Quercus_Alba.PNG

• Brohoof 2

This one will actually catch many, many people off guard, and I mean that most sincerely.

nightmare_rarity_by_kylethefox711-d62wgw

Alright, first off, allow me to begin by stating this isn't just because it made Rarity a villain; I rather enjoyed Little Miss Rarity, personally.

This is just stupid, though.

It's a recycled concept. Nightmare Moon was enough Nightmare for me.

Furthermore, the choice of it being Rarity was rather poor, imo; if it were Twilight, it would've made a much better story arc; maybe even Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash.

Also, how she was converted back to normal was ludicrous, to the point of being insulting.

Overall, it was just stupid and shoddily done, and whenever I hear the name "Nightmare Rarity" I can't help but cringe; as a hardcore and passionate, emphasis on those words, Rarity fan, I feel that the way this whole scenario in the comics was honestly insulting.

Little Miss Rarity was a better villain Rarity than Nightmare Rarity.

• Brohoof 8

This one might tick people off but Gaston from Beauty and the Beast. I don't get why people like him so much. He is probably the most arrogant Disney villain ever. I's like if you take Rainbow Dash and suck all her likability out.

post-4053-0-50050600-1392514683.jpg

Edited by ChikoritaBrony
  • Brohoof 2

These are villains I dislike the most because they're the most dislikeable, not because they're bad villains:

-Arjen Rudd of Lethal Weapon 2 The guy is getting away with crime by abusing his diplomatic rights, and the only way for him to be stopped was with the police having to take him down through self defense.

-Cruella DeVil of 101 Dalmatians The lady wanted to skin over 100 little puppies just to make a freakin coat! 'Nuf said.

-Emperor Palpatine of Star Wars He connives and lies his way into becoming Supreme Chancellor and while in office starts a Galaxy wide war that he controls both sides of. At the conclusion of the war, he commits a holocaust against an entire order of what are essentially monks and names himself the totalitarian dictator on his own authority for the "betterment" of the Galaxy.

-Carter Burke of Aliens He's slippery, slimy, and tries to ditch the people who are trying to save his life against a horde of insectoid xenomorphs. He's a worst kind of person.

-Peter Ludlow of The Lost World: Jurassic Park A sleazy business man who steals his uncle's company right from under his nose to repeat the same mistakes that his uncle made. He's a lying, incompetent, idiotic drunk who deserved what he got in the end.

-Mr. Henry Potter of It's a Wonderful Life He's corpulent, greedy, and steals $8,000 from an aging man. The worst part? He gets away with it! The movie never shows justice for old Mr. Potter. Sure, the Baileys get their money back thanks to the charity of all the people they helped, but Mr. Potter is never found out and gets away with grand theft!

-Dolores Umbridge of Harry Potter The number one villain that I absolutely hate the most. She's a cruel, foolish, wicked, supremacist who loves authority and deserves to be thrown into a bottomless pit. Her cruelty is matched only by how irritatingly naive she is about how her actions are "for the greater good". I hate, hate, hate her and I think she got off too easy in the end.

Edited by Dinos4Ever
  • Brohoof 2

Procedural question: when you say the 'Villain you Hate the Most', do you mean because they're a stupid villain done badly, or because they're actually a very well-done villain and they earned that hatred?

-Makusu, Skype

Makusu is the most poorly executed villain I've ever seen. He barely has a hit box! His AI just gets confused all the time.

-Roman, GTA 4

'DO YOU WANT TO GO BOING COUSIN?'

-The Diadact, Halo 4

He added to the lore, yes, but he had such a horrible defeat. You killed him. Other enemies were stabbed and thrown off a cliff, blown up from a fucking supernova FTL Drive, and exploded on a giant ring world. You just kill the Diadact.

Procedural question: when you say the 'Villain you Hate the Most', do you mean because they're a stupid villain done badly, or because they're actually a very well-done villain and they earned that hatred?

Whatever floats your boat, actually.

Lucien from Fable II.

Let me say this simply: HE'S A COWARD.

He kills the hero's older sister and attempts to kill the hero as well...

WHEN THEY'RE KIDS.

Then, when the hero faces him as an adult, He practically COMMITS SUICIDE. He really didn't, but he made for a terrible final boss... AFTER THE DIFFICULT PORTION IN THAT STUPID DREAM!

Wow. Nothing positive to say about him. Period.

In terms of hateability, Algus from Final Fantasy Tactics

In terms of suckage, Jasper Batt Jr from No More Heroes 2

Edited by Megas75

Okay, I'll go with 'worst villain ever'. In my opinion that's a tie between Terl from Battlefield Earth, and Profion from the Dungeons and Dragons movie. In both cases I sat there wondering, why? How did you get to be the villain? You are as threatening as wet tissue, and as evil as a cardboard tube. You are less villainous than Sophie, last year's lamb from our sheep flock. It is demeaning to villains everywhere that you even exist. :(

Sephiroth, because he's an overrated pile of garbage, that isn't even the real bad guy of FF7, but since he's the last boss he steals the spotlight.

Divatox from PR Turbo. She was horrible, dumb, and nearly useless. Way to fail in the line there.

Bloody Mary from Terranigma....pure evil!...(can't hit her harder then single digits).

The entire Slavers Guild in Guardians of the Flame. Bastards killed Karl...Y THEY DO DIS!!

And finally, the entire Kazon race in Star Trek Voyager. Besides being ego freaks, they were crappy wanna-be klingons, that needed to be wiped out of existence.

2. Sunset Shimmer (Equestria Girls):

Ripped off Trixie, Diamond Tiara, and NMM/Luna, and her "master plan" had too much Insane Troll Logic for even Pinkie and Discord.

My hope: That Rainbow Rocks will at least turn her into a believable Anti-Hero / Atoner.

Edited by Anti-Villain

Hate-ability:

Jim Moreiarty from BBC Sherlock

Governor from the Walking Dead

Burke from Aliens

Ash from Alien

Superintendant Andrews from Alien 3

Peter Weyland from Prometheus

Malek after he turned Bastilla from KOTOR

Mankar Cameron from TESIV Oblivion 

Khan Noonien Singh from Wrath of Khan

I hate the freakin' Egg Viper. It's not that it's a bad villain, it's just that the Viper is so damn annoying and so damn hard.

UPDATE:

- Dolores Umbridge. I don't need any explanation.

- Lance from Pokémon. Before you object, he's a villain, HE WAS DOPING WITH HIS DRAGONITES, MAN! THAT'S ILLEGAL!

- Gary Oak and Silver, or 'Jackass' and 'Asshole', the banes of my childhood.

- Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, other than his song, he was an arrogant ass.

- The main villain from the Apollo game in Ace Attorney. He was... well, a complete and massive JERKFACE.

Edited by Shift

3. Red John (The Mentalist):

After all that buildup for 6 straight Seasons, what did we get?

That random sheriff from Season 1 who couldn't beat Jane at rock-paper-scissors.

But hey, at least he got a Dying Moment Of Awesome, right?

Jane chased him through some random neighborhood like they were on The Benny Hill Show, and then abruptly strangled him semi-offscreen while he begged like a b****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DgFWOvgL90

Edited by Anti-Villain