Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

To the former, Yes I have and I did... I was young and it was a very efficient way to get rid of frustrations...to the latter, I haven't...it always seemed a bit too expressive to me... Folks would be able to see the marks and be concerned... I'd rather keep my problems to myself.

Same

• Brohoof 1

I think Riku replied to last thing they ate.

I didn't self harm but my brother did. Well I guess I did but I only bit myself, no permanent marks. FYI reading fiction is shown to reduce stress a great amount.

What I ate last was yakitori and peas with excessive amounts of spice (as i usually do with spice lol)

If you had to make an OC with extra appendages or limbs that ponies do not normally have, and is a pony, or has some other permanent physical quirk that is unique what would they be?

• Brohoof 1

Well, I for one...I'd probably prefer it. As shy as I am, I know I won't make the first move...in pretty much any social situation, heh.

Makes sense I suppose, if you keep dancing around, they might eventually get distracted by something else in life and move away before you get a shot. Seen enough sitcoms to know where its best to just pop your questions out before things get out of control.

Ehh...same?

• Brohoof 1

Oh, that's how I got into my first and and last relationship. Clueless me had to take a punch to get the hint :catface:

Anyhow, 'tis perfectly fine.

How would you take a punch to the face from your best friend?

Edited by Lord Bradley

She'd never be the type to punch me... But if she did... I'd probably be pretty miffed about it. She'd better have a good reason for doing that or I would scribble a tiny moustache on her face with permanent marker O_O

Do you have any allergies?

Allergic to some medicines and chocolate flavor (not chocolate tho). Which reminds me its been a while since I've had some chocolate pudding x3 (not life-threatening allergies).

If you had to make an original SkullGirls character what would they be like and play like?

Unfair since you prolly don't even know what it is, too bad lol.

._. Sadly I'm not sure what that is.

*Ships skullgirl with skull kid from Majoras Mask

Are you a pretty patient person?

I'd like to say I've gotten better at being patient than years past. I'd say I'm in the middle of being somewhat patient.

Do you prefer the day or night?

I'm not very familiar with names of actors or artists o_o

*googles*

Oh, the Ventriloquist guy! I don't remember much about him, I remember finding him a long time ago after I became a fan of the Ventriloquist from America's got talent

He was pretty good!

Ninja'd

Last person I called was my Mom, it was about college stuff.

What was the last thing you bought?

Edited by Vulcan

I love Sushi! Well...Some sushi....I love California Maki and Salmon/Tuna Rolls....but I don't really like the eggs rolls

Do you like Cake? If yes, What's your favourite?

kinda not a top ten foods of mine don't tell pinki (looks left and right worried) but my maine fav has always been chockolet

what is something you could see yourself arguing with your oc over?

Whether cakes made of pure magic would be dangerous or not :catface:

One of your imaginary characters may come to life, right infront of you. Which one would you choose, if at all, and why?

• Brohoof 1