Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

The solution to the Rubik's Cube xD

edit: just after saying this I thought something deeper: If life is truly a game... Where's the pause button?

What is the solution to the Rubik's Cube?

Edited by Silvershine_

Depends on how you mix it up in the first place. I believe that there is a guide on how to solve a Rubik's Cube.

An explorer was captured by a tribe whose chief decided the man should die. In order to determine this, the chief told the explorer to make a single statement. If the statement was true, he'd be pushed off of a high cliff with rocks at the bottom of the cliff. If the statement was false, he'd be eaten by lions. What statement should the explorer make to force the chief to let the explorer go?

Colorless, of course! If Magic the Gathering has taught me anything, Colorless is ALSO a color!

If you had to lose an appendage or body part without any unbearable pain caused in the process & with little to no effect on your daily life without it, which part do you think you could get used to being without?

I could go with having one eye taking away from me. At least that way I'll still be able to see partially and I can keep the rest of my body parts and hey that means I could become a pirate arggh. Win win

What's your favorite drink?

I enjoyed the art of war, sorta short though but non-fiction. I didn't read books for a while. Fanfictions though usually the last good one I read I would say is my favorite, but some of those are in my sig.

What is one good thing about a thing you despise, and/or what is one bad thing about a thing you adore?

A bad thing about me hmm... I tend to over-think things quite a bit I mean it helps me be more aware of things I suppose but at the same time overthinking about things isn't necessarily a good thing either.

If you despise both presidential candidates and are not sure who to vote for? Who would you choose and why? 

Vermin Supreme because this 

Would you vote for Vermin if he had a chance?

Oh sweeeet mercy, YES!  I need to move to New Hampshire as soon as possible! Can't you all see! Discord has come to our world!!

This can't be real! He's just so charismatic! Why aren't they arresting him?!!?

I'm just too awestruck to think of another question! Same!

No. Because I'm not American, so I don't really have a say in the matter.

What genre of music best describes you? (NOT which one you like best, if there is a difference...)

More like internally debating on whether your name was a one piece reference or a Kingdom hearts one, Either way, Both references are good. 

On a somewhat similar topic to KH

If you could combine a western fandom and an Eastern one for a game similar to KH which would they be and what would be the title?

• Brohoof 1

Seeing as KH is Disney and Square Enix

I'd go for Cartoon Network plus Harvest Moon... I think they'd be perfect for each other, or Cartoon Network plus Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, which also sounds nice

What was the last thing you ate?

• Brohoof 1