2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

@@StarSwirlTheBearded,

I know, but I will still post because of the funny gifs and images and Pinkie crushing poor Derpy.

Have the courage to think and act on your own. And have the courage to disobey.

YESTERDAY'S RESULTS - MIDWEST REGION ELITE EIGHT

(2) Applejack bucks out (1) Rainbow Dash 120-85 TO ADVANCE TO THE FINAL FOUR

One more matchup to go! Pinkie Pie vs. Derpy! Will we get an all-Mane Six Final Four?!?

• Brohoof 4

ICeIx2X.jpg
MLP Forums' resident timelord, sports dilettante, and purveyor of wit and humor
~*Traveling Timelord Nonpareil*~

(edited)

I voted Derpy only for the notion of guaranteeing a first-time champion since Pinkie and Rainbow would both be eliminated.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 1

ICeIx2X.jpg
MLP Forums' resident timelord, sports dilettante, and purveyor of wit and humor
~*Traveling Timelord Nonpareil*~

(edited)

Once again,gonna save my vote.

I'd love to see this competition unfold though.

Edited by Judge Claude Frollo

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Derpy got off to a fast start, Pinkie is back in the lead now though. I wouldn't expect this to be particularly close but anything's possible. I voted for Pinkie myself.

Here she is anticipating the result.

• Brohoof 1

img-23394-1-img-23394-1-img-23394-1-img-
Signature by Lacerna | You should fill out my Johari Window. All the cool kids are doing it.

Wow! This has gotten off to a great start!

Since,I'm not voting until the end.

Here's some Derpy and Pinkie!

derpy_hooves_on_the_attack_by_boneswolba

nervouscited_pinkie_pie_by_memershnick-d

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

(edited)

Derpy is the last hope for the background character, so please...

*** VOTE DERPY ***

derpy_by_gsphere-d4satbs.jpg

For a future where muffins are in abundance!

Edited by Shadling
  • Brohoof 3

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

I gotta vote Pinkie Pie, why? *whispers* "It's a secret."

• Brohoof 1

"Oh look, there's our friend Rarity GOING DOWN IN FLAMES!!! ISN"T FRIENDSHIP MAGIC!!!?" -Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity

"No matter how many times others tell you you're great, all the praise in the world means nothing if you don't feel it inside.......Sometimes to feel good about yourself, you gotta let go of the past. That way, when the time comes to let your greatness fly, you'll be able to light up the whole sky." -Cathy Weseluck as Spike 

Yay!

Go Pinkie! Go Pinkie!

Now. I ask you.

pinkie_pie_again_by_moongazeponies-d3jpf

How in Celestia's name can you vote for Derpy when you have an adorable, darling face like that?

Pinkie Pie for the win!

• Brohoof 2

I also just want to point out Pinkie made the muffins for the cross-eyed mailmare. Derpy's muffin line is thanks to Pinkie Pie. VOTE PINKIE!!! If you want.

• Brohoof 2

"Oh look, there's our friend Rarity GOING DOWN IN FLAMES!!! ISN"T FRIENDSHIP MAGIC!!!?" -Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity

"No matter how many times others tell you you're great, all the praise in the world means nothing if you don't feel it inside.......Sometimes to feel good about yourself, you gotta let go of the past. That way, when the time comes to let your greatness fly, you'll be able to light up the whole sky." -Cathy Weseluck as Spike 

I've never really understood Derpy's popularity... Like, at all. Pinkie all the way.

Well it's simple really, she's got wall-eyes and when offered a free muffin she said "Mmm, muffins". Only people who are crazy fanatics about muffins go "Mmm, muffins" when offered a free muffin, so it's hilarious!

...yeah I don't really get it either.

• Brohoof 1

Application
REJECTED!
post-25189-0-94520100-1406062734.png