Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

I'm trying to use my vote strategically. I'm trying to decide which fanbases would go where. If Rarity wins and goes against Fluttershy, then it will be both the Rarity and the Applejack fanbases going for Rarity.

Decisions decisions.

You make a very valid point.

(edited)

Well, looks like Pinkie is probably going to win this year... again.  -_-

I still have a little hope, though.

Keep voting for Rarity and your generosity will start to show!  :D

I'll put some support on your side, as Pinkie would've wanted me to share some love - you guys are in the lead, bro! Pinkie's gaining ground for sure, but there's no denying that the Rarity fanbase is tough as boots! (Or designer footwear as Rarity might say.)

...still, Pinkie for da win! :)

Edited by Flipturn

What I meant was that if Rarity and Applejack won, the alliance would crumble.  I thrive on turmoil like that :umad:

Oh it wouldn't crumble, it'd just get fun for a day. Think of the epic this thread would become if AJ and Rarity fans went at it. lol

• Brohoof 1

Time for some more support for everypony's favorite country gal

xmqzqp.png

Hank motherbucking Hill supports AJ, therefore, your argument is invalid :)

Sorry, but George freaking TAKEI supports Fluttershy! And you cannot beat George Takei!

post-25538-0-58313100-1396741073_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'll put some support on your side, as Pinkie would've wanted me to share some love - you guys are in the lead, bro! Pinkie's gaining ground for sure, but there's no denying that the Rarity fanbase is tough as boots! (Or designer footwear as Rarity might say.)

...still, Pinkie for da win! :)

I do admit, Pinkie fans are very determined.

I can see why she might win most of these battles, for she is a very popular pony, and her fans are on her side. 

So, considering this is just for fun and games, may the best pony win!  :D

Edited by Generosity
  • Brohoof 2

So I just got home.......

And Applejack is losing???

Come on Apple overlords, this is nowhere near over! We had an impenetrable fire against Rainbow Dash. We need now need that spark more than ever if we want to conquer Fluttershy!!

rosie_jack_by_silver_dt-d4i0ji9.jpg

• Brohoof 3

To the Pinkie Pie crowd!! Y'all are looking good over there! Keep on the good work! As much as I have been rooting for Rarity for that side of the poll thought I would cut you a bit of slack  ;) Here take this video!

(edited)

Fluttershy fans,

We are so close to victory!  I can almost taste it!  However, we need to ensure that we defeat Applejack, since we do not yet have a clear lead.  Get everyone you know to vote!

Edited by StarSwirlTheBearded

Vote for rarijack, even Fluttershy and Pinkie fans, because Flutters would completely understand what it's like to be walked over. She would support her friends, and Pinkie would love to see them smile :D

• Brohoof 4

I am soo sorry Applejack fans.

I thank you for getting Rarity who is tied with Flutters for best pony to the final 4 and I feel like I owe you for that.

Because of that I voted for AJ to get her into the final 4 and there is a part of me that would like to see her finally get the love and respect she deserves by making it to the finals.

But I just can't betray the fluttercorps for Applejack I like her and want her to be more respected but I love Fluttershy too much to vote for Applejack.

I really hope Rarity beats pinkie as I want each year to have different winners is why I was adamant last year for voting Sweetie Belle over Pinkie.

I will be soo conflicted in voting for either Rarity or Fluttershy if they make it to the finales it won't be funny.

Since it looks like Pinkie is catching up to best unicorn here are some pictures to convince some more votes for Rares.

Time to bring in the big guns her love for sweetie belle!

post-7852-0-35979200-1396743511_thumb.jpg

post-7852-0-46989400-1396743599.jpg

post-7852-0-47969500-1396743729.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Okay everypony. Applejack and Rarity have been pushed around and trampled on for as long as I can remember even when I wasn't a part of the fandom I knew they were hated and disliked. The honest hard-working reliable pony gets labeled as a background character and then the generous friendly fashion pony gets labeled a snob and all sorts of other things! I say no longer must these characters be hated! I say we show them that this year these ponies are better than what they have been labeled! Lend these two ponies the power they need to win this tournament!

post-25449-0-21552800-1396743779.jpg

post-25449-0-53723800-1396743805.png

post-25449-0-83849300-1396743873_thumb.png

post-25449-0-05786700-1396743877_thumb.png

Psst...this thread needs more Rarijack

• Brohoof 4

Vote For Me!

pinkie_pie_ipod_wallpaper_1_by_daughterd PWEEEEEEESSSEEE!!!!

Okay everypony. Applejack and Rarity have been pushed around and trampled on for as long as I can remember even when I wasn't a part of the fandom I knew they were hated and disliked. The honest hard-working reliable pony gets labeled as a background character and then the generous friendly fashion pony gets labeled a snob and all sorts of other things! I say no longer must these characters be hated! I say we show them that this year these ponies are better than what they have been labeled! Lend these two ponies the power they need to win this tournament!

attachicon.gif057079.jpg

attachicon.gif04674567.png

attachicon.gif000568567.png

attachicon.gif00586467.png

Psst...this thread needs more Rarijack

In a show all about friendship and a fandom that tries to emulate those ideals...I don't think anyone hates anypony. 

(edited)

I have seen quite a lot of hate for them :S Believe it or not.

Awww that's very sad :-( sorry bro. Well I am from the Pinkie Brigade....and from the Pinkie Fandom here ya go ;-) [a hug]

pinkie_pie_hug_by_c_h_loboguerrero_c-d4y

Edited by CharmingStallion
  • Brohoof 2