Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kodiak

I'd definitely say that of the nominated episodes, you should (1) show your parents the same episode, and (2) that episode should be "Party of One," at least out of the nominated episodes. It has a great amount of humor that I believe would appeal to any first-time adult viewer. Best of luck pal!!! :D

I am, i am both showing them the discord ones at the same time, thats why i knocked it out from the poll, and if they want to watch another i ll show them the other ones individually.

I am, i am both showing them the discord ones at the same time, thats why i knocked it out from the poll, and if they want to watch another i ll show them the other ones individually.

Sounds like a plan, hope it goes well!!! Certainly can't go wrong with Discord, especially if either of your parents have ever been Trekkies (here's hoping, for your sake, they were! :) ).

Sounds like a plan, hope it goes well!!! Certainly can't go wrong with Discord, especially if either of your parents have ever been Trekkies (here's hoping, for your sake, they were! :) ).

Not my mom, my dad has seen a few though, hope it works.

char char char char char char char char char

Showing my mom discord ones right now.

Extra char extra char extra char extra char extra char extra char

I would recommend "It's about time" since my mom seemed to like it, but between the two...

Mom: MMMMystery. It's got all those refrences, and it was a nice little mystery episode.

Dad: Super Cider Squeezy. The whole "Cider = Booze" thing people seem to refrence might be pretty funny, and the Flim Flam Bros. are those kind of "Conning" characters.

Lesson Zero would be a good episode to show them coz it's funny and doesn't look that of a childish show, what I do to get people to watch mlp is show them funny vids like Solrac's, some people don't get hooked watching one episode like most bronies do, so in case they don't show them funny mlp clips, usually works =)

She didnt like it, she thought it was corny :(

Your post is too short. It does not contain enough characters!

Oh no! Which episode did she watch? And what about the daddmanbro? He needs to see one! I voted for Flim Flam's cidermafa

Oh no! Which episode did she watch? And what about the daddmanbro? He needs to see one! I voted for Flim Flam's cidermafa

The discord ones, now that i think about if my dad w=is willling the cider one wouldnt be a bad choice.

The Flim & Flam episode is good if they are fans of "The Simpsons", as it does have some elements of that show. "Winter Wrap Up" is also a good choice, showcasing the strengths and weaknesses of this show. I still say that "Canterlot Wedding" is the best episode.

Either, The Return to Harmony Episodes, or A Canterlot Wedding, those are the ones I would show my parents, if they ever asked...

Please note return of harmony backfired on my mom, she thinks its corny now, dont think it would work for my dad either.

Discord episodes, Fluttershy's "But I am weak and helpless and I appreciate their understanding" line was how my older brother turned me from being an active anti-brony troll into a brony. Start with that clip on youtube, show them the episode it's from. Wait it's a 2 parter with a cliff ending, what happens next? Show them, ask "How'd you like the Sci-Fi references" (Q voicing Discord, The Star Wars ending)? Show them other episodes with more cultural references (Twilight's Dancing from Sweet and Elite, those three bowling guys in the Cutie mark Crusaders episode, etc.) and from there, take their reactions and comments and show them episodes to match. Eventually, they'll have the same realization I did and begin wondering what in the hoof just happened to the past 6 hours. Congrats, you now have Brony parents.

Please note return of harmony backfired on my mom, she thinks its corny now, dont think it would work for my dad either.

What? That sucks. Return to Harmony is one of my favorite episodes! It made my friend become a brony XD

It's a difficult choice between Lesson Zero, A Canterlot Wedding two-parter, The Return of Harmony and A Dog and Pony Show. I would really recommend you to show them the episode "Lesson Zero," because it's full of memorable moments without any flaws.

• 2 weeks later...

I told my friend that I was a Brony, He never heard of it before so I had to tell him about it. He is curious and wants to watch an episode.

I'm a little scared on which episode because I don't want to give him the wrong idea. any suggestions?

• Brohoof 1

the first episode? i mean if he wants to start watching it then get him there. but if you just wanna show him a really good episode, do Sonic Rainboom (Season 1, Episode 16)

• Brohoof 1

"Hurricane Fluttershy" is a pretty good one that no one seems to give to anyone to show anyone. "Luna Eclipsed" "The Last Roundup" there's just so many.

• Brohoof 1

DEFINATELY NOT ANY OF THE FIRST EPISODES! Show him:

1.) party of one

2.) Lesson Zero

3.) The two season 2 launch episodes.

4.) The one where twilight goes back in time.. Forgot what it was called.

5.) Hearth's Warming eve

6.) The one where Fluttershy learns not to be a pushover.. Forgot what that one was called too. :I

• Brohoof 4

THe episode where twilight goes back in time in pretty accessible for non-bronies to watch I think. Try it

?:o? I thought they were all on YouTube in HD. Thats how I watched them anyway so accessibility shouldn't be too much of a problem. :P

? :o? I thought they were all on YouTube in HD. Thats how I watched them anyway so accessibility shouldn't be too much of a problem. :P

By accessible I mean't like easy for a non-brony to understand and to be interested in. Correct me if my wording was wrong