Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Treble Bolt

So, there is a facial hair thread but I could not find a regular hair thread, so here one is!

Talk about the hair on your head!

What type of hairstyle do you most often have?

How long is your hair?

What color is it? (is it dyed or natural?)

And really anything else that makes your hair unique

Also, what are you thoughts about other types of hair and hair styles

What do you think someone's hair be like in order to make them more attractive?

What's your take on celebrity hairstyles?

What kind of hair/hair style do you wish you could have/do?

Give me the history of your hair, because hair is one the most defining features of any person...I mean in the Anime world, you can have the exact same body structure, but just change the eye color and hair style/color and BAM....a completely different character is made.  This is especially true in the world of Equestria; you can change their body/eye color and their cutie marks, but it's the mane and tail that are the most definitive characteristic of FIM....

For me...

I always had shoulder length or shorter hair....I grew up hating bangs and hating long hair....Most of my childhood consisted of ear-chin length hair (about 2-5 inches in length) because I was (and still am) a tomboy. Hair for most of my young life was an inconvenience, and thus I cared little for it, and that's how it was all the way up through college (although I did have shoulder length hair by then). But now I am married. My husband loves my hair a lot, and encouraged me to grow it out a bit more. So I have been for the past four years. I do not trim anything but the bangs (yes I now have bangs), and I just use a razor to do that since it's such a small area. I do not care about split ends and whatnot because unless you look really hard, I can't tell the difference.

My hair is very fine and flat. It's so fine that I have never been able to do much with it anyways. Any hairstyle I do falls out within an hour, even if I used a crap ton of hair spray. I have to use special rubber ponytail ties because all the regular ones slide out (all hair accessories do that to me).  Thus, the only thing I now do is braid it after showers, and then hold it in a double pony tail (one pony tail at the base of my neck and another ponytail 3/4 of the way down my hair to prevent snarling) once I take my braids out. The braids add volume and life to my hair once I take them out because the hair dries while in the braids. My hair is darker brown with a red tinge to it. I have only dyed it once in my life, and that was black back in college because I wanted to see how I looked with black hair because that was my birth mother's natural hair color. My hair is now about 30 inches long, right at the bottom of my braline (I think it's called BSL)...I plan to keep letting my hair grow out, and have no plans of ever really cutting it unless I can't get around sitting on it and then it will be trimmed. I can't it that I've been heavily influenced by anime hair because I really like long hair, but just don't see it as functional or practical. I honestly think my long hair is a waste of time and a lot of maintenance, but if my husband wants long hair, I want him to be happy. Plus we both really like braids.

My hair is as straight as I am (which is mostly straight, but not quite)

It's black in the dark, and brown in some high light c:

Sometimes, it has dandruff (not something to be proud of, but... It's the truth :P)

Lonnnnng, naturally wavy but i sometimes straighten it. Copper, reddish blonde color (natural).

My hair is short, dark blonde color and it's natural.

I don't think a lot about other people's hairstyles or the attractiveness of it, I like them all it depends on ones face. Though long hair is always great. When it comes to celebraties hairstyles I like Robert Downey Jr as well as Norman Reedus hairstyle.

TheWalkingDeadSeason2PromoPicture_Daryl_

Norman is awesome.

robertdowney1.jpg

So is Robert.

I already have my preferred hairstyle which is similar to Norman's hairstyle.

There isn't a lot of history behind my hairstyle, it's just short because it looks the best on me at least.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

This is somewhat hilarious for me to run into being as I graduated cosmetology school roughly 6 months ago

Lately, I've been leaving my hair down. I usually pin my bangs to the side with a bobby pin to keep them out of my face, and sometimes I put it into a pony tail 

It's a bit past my shoulders, but I like to keep it short numerous reasons (even if I do love long hair)

It's colored black, but the black is starting to fade and reveal my natural hair color, which is dark brown (ergo, people can't see much of a difference)

A history of my hair...well

I've done just about every color possible, including different shades of blue and pink, though I have not done lavender yet, sadly

I've had my hair in numerous different cuts as well, from down to my butt to up to my shoulders, and even once tried a mohawk haha

Hair is something somewhat important to me when finding somewhat attractive

I prefer males with long-ish, shaggy hair

I absolutely can't find bald men attractive, nor can i really find buzzcut guys attractive either ^^;

I wish I could have my colorful hair back , the picture below was my favorite hair color combo

S4dCcGQ.jpg?1

It was so original, and I got nonstop compliments on it  :D

Unfortunately, work in this area calls for some sort of normalcy, and I'm sure I'm already pressing my luck with the piercings >A<

I'm not really sure what hairstyle I have. I usually just push my bangs off to one side. My hair isn't too long. I'd still like to get a haircut sometime this month. As of now it's black, as I dyed it last April. After almost one year after temporary dying it, the black is finally starting to fade. My natural hair color is brown, by the way.

I don't really think about other hair types/styles all that often. I do think certain hairstyles are more attractive though. My favorite celebrity hairstyle is Katy Perry. She has tons of great hairstyles, such as blue hair, and the one below.

angles.jpg

Anyways, this being a hair thread and all, I suppose I might as well post a picture of my current hairstyle.

hair_zps0131300b.png

Edited by Mikami

My hair is shoulder length, and I'm trying to grow it longer. The fringe gets annoying though, so I wear a bandana when I'm out (because it's better than having a mullet)

It's also rather straight, though while wearing my bandana it tends to flare out to the sides at the back.