gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Joker had many moments to kill Batman as well but he doesn't because it's just too fun

Joker also has intelligence that matches Batman.

Joker doesn't kill Batman, because he wants to break Batman mentally, and get Batman to kill him.

Joker doesn't kill Batman, because he wants to break Batman mentally, and get Batman to kill him.

Pretty much this.

And The Joker completely lacks the skills to deal with the Punisher. The Punisher would have him shot or stabbed before he could even see it coming.

Joker had many moments to kill Batman as well but he doesn't because it's just too fun

Joker also has intelligence that matches Batman.

I will admit though that I'd like to see those two fight just so I could see The Punisher give The Joker what he deserves lol.

Ryuko Matoi VS Ichigo Kurosaki

Ryuko stomps via greater DC and speed.

Ryuko's stats:

Destructive Capacity: Small town level (made large craters fighting Satsuki) | City level+ | Small planet level

Speed: At least hypersonic+ (mach 53) | Massively hypersonic+ | Massively hypersonic+ (flew from earth to space within a few seconds)

Ichigo's stats:

Destructive Capacity: At least multi city block level+ (pulverized a large amount of rock with his weakest Getsuga Tenshō) | Town level | Town level+ | Small city level (stalemated a Cero Oscuras from Ulquiorra) | Island level+ | At least city block level+, likely higher (able to fend off Chad) | At least town level+ (dispersed a storm cloud in Shikai) | Island level+ via powerscaling (should be stronger than Shikai Kenpachi)

Speed: Hypersonic+ (mach 11+, can keep up with Byakuya) | Hypersonic+ (mach 29+, outpaced Byakuya‘s bankai) | Hypersonic+ (at least mach 29+) | Hypersonic+ (at least mach 29+) | Hypersonic+ (at least mach 29+) | Likely hypersonic+ (kept pace with Chad and Tsukishima) | Hypersonic+ (at least mach 29+) | Massively Hypersonic+ (crossed a distance hypersonic characters needs a week to cross in half of a day)

Pretty much this.

And The Joker completely lacks the skills to deal with the Punisher. The Punisher would have him shot or stabbed before he could even see it coming.

I will admit though that I'd like to see those two fight just so I could see The Punisher give The Joker what he deserves lol.

I do want to see it happen but yeah there was a crossover where Joker got stomped by Punisher before Batman came in but yeah I just want to see it go down not a Death Battle setting but more like Joker has his goons, laughing gas and prep and Punisher just barrels through it and they have a showdown.

The level of violence would be amazing.

Edited by cider float

I do want to see it happen but yeah there was a crossover where Joker got stomped by Punisher before Batman came in but yeah I just want to see it go down not a Death Battle setting but more like Joker has his goons, laughing gas and prep and Punisher just barrels through it and they have a showdown.

The level of violence would be amazing.

That's believable. XD

Anyway, Punisher's Death Battle opponent should be one of these people:

1. Judge Dredd

2. Rambo

3. Deadshot

One Punch Man verses Akame from Akame ga Kill.

I don't know much about Akame ga Kill, but I'm pretty sure Saitama wins it... in one punch.

I don't know much about Akame ga Kill, but I'm pretty sure Saitama wins it... in one punch.

Se here is the thing. Akame has a sword that can kill anyone in only one slice even if it's a small cut to the finger it turns into a fatal blow so it would be a battle of who can hit who first.

Se here is the thing. Akame has a sword that can kill anyone in only one slice even if it's a small cut to the finger it turns into a fatal blow so it would be a battle of who can hit who first.

Attacking Saitama with a sword just leads to him catching it:

post-2257-0-99175200-1452389849_thumb.jpg

post-2257-0-66408000-1452389851_thumb.jpg

PUNCH! Saitama wins.

Even if she could hit him (I don't know her speed, but Saitama is so fast even the supersonic ninja character can't even see him move when he makes an effort), I doubt the blade could damage him at all. I assume she actually needs to make a cut on her opponent for her ability to work. Nothing we've seen done to Saitama in One Punch Man has ever even left a mark (apart from in his dreams or in flashbacks). I still think Akame is entirely outclassed, although that's kind of the point. Saitama is designed to be an entirely unbeatable comically invincible hero.

Regarding Galactus VS Unicron here's what I got from my research:

Galactus:

Powers and abilities: Massive cosmic energy manipulation, reality warping, capable of projecting, manipulating, and absorbing nearly any kind of energy, as well as entire dimensions and universes, can change size at will (is pure energy in his true form), super speed, super durability, can empower other beings to become Heralds (and strip their power if necessary), can bind beings to certain planets or areas, cosmic senses, highly resistant to telepathy and psychic attacks, can teleport himself and others, can affect souls, regeneration, non-corporeal, possesses vast telepathic powers including telepathic attacks, transmutation, can summon other beings, the Ultimate Nullifier (which is a multiverse-destroying weapon) is bound to his essence and he can summon it to himself at will

Weaknesses: Galactus needs to feed on planets to sustain himself, if he goes for more than a month without eating a planet he will grow weak, and if he still does not devour any planets he will eventually die. Also he tends to ignore weaker beings so it's possible to surprise him by setting something up while being beneath his notice

Destructive capacity: Multiverse level+ via powerscaling (Well fed Galactus can defeat groups of Celestial level beings, and is implied to be on par with Abstract beings at full power; Often operates at lesser levels due to hunger) | At least multiverse level+ with The

Ultimate Nullifier (can destroy almost any cosmic being or conceptual force within the multiverse)

Range: Multiversal

Speed: Massively FTL+ (can cross the universe in a matter of days or less)

Durability: Multiverse level + via powerscaling (Survived the destruction of the old universe just fine, and him being a non-corporeal being makes him very hard to kill)

Lifting Strength: Immeasurable

Striking Strength: Immeasurable

Stamina: Extremely high, unless up against cosmic level forces

Standard Equipment: The Ultimate Nullifier, which can destroy universes, multiverses, cosmic beings, and concepts. His various starships and armor which help him conserve his power, and his elemental converters which allow him to devour planets more efficiently

Intelligence: Cosmic wisdom, knows nearly everything about the universe and the races in it, easily capable of building incredibly advanced technology that can turn a normal human into a godlike being just as a side - effect of coming in contact with it, often attends councils of cosmic beings to decide universal/multiversal matters, billions of years of experience fighting virtually every conceivable type of enemy

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

- Planetary consumption: When Galactus finds a planet with the proper energies for him to feed on, he uses his elemental converter (which makes the process more efficient) and absorbs the energy from the planet, usually killing all life on the surface and causing the planet to explode, while giving him massive amounts of power.

- Dimension consumption: He uses his power to absorb space and dimensions. Apparently this is not as efficient as eating planets, since he doesn't rely on this as a source of energy.

- Summoning: Can summon "cosmic demons", which were powerful enough to cause the Asgardians trouble.

- Ultimate Nullifier: Galactus can use the UN to destroy nearly anything, and he is a master of its use, so (unlike most lesser beings), he does not destroy himself as well when using it. When it is not currently in his possession, he can summon it to himself at will. It can still be used against him, however.

Unicron:

Powers and Abilities: Super strength, super speed, super durability, massive cosmic energy manipulation, transmutation (can create things from nothing, and reshape and mold what is already in existence), reality warping, shapeshifting (includes changing his size), telepathy (a fragment of him is enough to mindfuck and physically mutate a planetary population), teleportation (is able to travel across the Multiverse), cosmic senses/near omniscient (can sense things across dimensions and knows everything that is not shielded from him by Primus), able to create pocket dimensions/universes, acausality, intangibility, can grant power to others, able to devour spacetime itself

Weaknesses: Can only be destroyed by The Autobot Matrix of Leadership (although it can’t truly kill him, only delay him). Also Primus, although it's stated he's the stronger of the two

Destructive Capacity: Depending on how he chooses to manifest himself, he can usually be planet to star system level+. Galaxy level with his quantum shockwaves. Also portrayed as a universal threat who has eaten several million universes, according to the Transtech records. | Multiverse level+, he should be above the True Star Saber, which is claimed to be at this level of power by one of the Thirteen.

Range: Dimension/universe level to multiversal; able to fold transdimensional space giving him nearly limitless range

Speed: Massively FTL+ (likely several billion times c via powerscaling from far weaker characters) | Has no real need for speed, can likely be as fast as he wants via reality warping

Durability: Varies, can be planet+ to star system level+. Can't truly be destroyed since he's an abstract concept of Chaos and Evil, but he can be delayed, especially with the Matrix of Leadership. | Multiverse level+, is able to trade blows with Primus's primordial god form

Lifting Strength: Class Y+ | Immeasurable

Striking Strength: Class XMJ+ to XTJ+, depending on how he manifests. | Immeasurable
Stamina: Limitless (capable of converting matter into pure energon)

Intelligence: Near-omniscient knowledge of the universe and the Matrix, and can hunt down anyone that escapes his his wrath. Possesses internally integrated quantum computers that constantly calculate probabilities both forward and backward in time, enabling a highly accurate, multi-dimensional probability map.

These are probably 2 of the most evenly matched characters in history. But my money's on Unicron upon doing this research. (Though I'm rooting for Galactus) I don't really know if the Ultimate Nullifier can kill Unicron or not.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

I'm going with Unicron because this happened.

Can Unicron use magic? Ghost Rider's Hellfire is a powerful magic attack that burns the soul. Galactus is weak against powerful magic like some cosmic beings are. Magic pretty much goes against all logic after all. Even Dr. Strange has beaten Galactus. 

1895918-strangevsgalactus2.jpg

If Galactus is allowed to use the Ultimate Nullifier though then he might have a chance.

On another subject I still don't get at all why some people think that Naruto would beat Goku...

Naruto has only done the following:

1. Fought Ninjas who are strong.

2. Thrown a 100 ton rhino.

3. Caused damage to the moon

But Goku has done THESE things:

1. Fought and defeated planet busters and galaxy/solar system busters.

2. Fought gods.

3. Shook the universe while fighting a god.

saKJ0GH.png

The ultimate Disney Cat Battle.

Simba (Lion King) vs. Shere Khan (Jungle Book)

Pretty sure Shere Khan takes this. Because Simba struggled against Scar who was not much of a fighter. That and Tigers>Lions.

• Brohoof 1

I can understand now why Superman beat Goku, And I can even understand why it was correct for Kirby to beat Majin Buu.

But why in the HELL does Screw Attack think Link would beat Cloud? Cloud would decimate Link in seconds...He's far stronger, far faster, far more skilled, and superior in literally every single attribute and all around in a completely different tier than Link...Cloud makes Link look like a pussy...Seriously, What kind of drugs were they on when they made that fuckery? One person told me it was because of the Master Sword. I get that the Master Sword is really powerful but a good weapon doesn't make a good fighter. That's not to say that Link isn't powerful of course he is. But he's completely outclassed against Cloud.

Let's think about it this way. Let's say that you found a magic sword in real life that was indestructible and weighed practically nothing and was capable of cutting through tree trunks and any metal in one swing. And now let's say that you're a person who has had no formal training at all and you found this sword and picked it up and decided to go out and fight an entire army with it by yourself. Would you be able to effortlessly just hack through all of them while deflecting all of their firearms? Hell no. Because you wouldn't have the kind of speed, skill or reflexes needed. Because a sword is only as powerful as the one who uses it is. But according to Screw Attack's fucked up logic you yourself are just as deadly if you wield the weapon.

This is basically like saying Samurai Jack would've still had what it took to beat Aku and his minions without any of the training that he went through as long as he had his sword...

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

Cloud is vastly overrated. He's actually meh compared to even past sword fighters in Final Fantasy. Cecil would kick his ass all over the place, easy. Link has fought quite a few things with far more strength and speed than he has, and still pulled through. It also helps that Link has part of an overall god power from his triforce.

And Advent Children is even worse, since it's like DBZ with swords...just stupid in all regards (Except Reno and Rude, who are like the best parts of that movie).

Cloud is vastly overrated. He's actually meh compared to even past sword fighters in Final Fantasy. Cecil would kick his ass all over the place, easy. Link has fought quite a few things with far more strength and speed than he has, and still pulled through. It also helps that Link has part of an overall god power from his triforce.

And Advent Children is even worse, since it's like DBZ with swords...just stupid in all regards (Except Reno and Rude, who are like the best parts of that movie).

Cloud's stats:

Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, magic, summoning, master swordsmanship, flight and levitation (what he did to reach Sephiroth and hand him the Black Materia), potentially possesses the likes of elemental manipulation (of the fire, lightning, ice, wind, and earth variety), healing and regeneration (mid-low), poison manipulation, transmutation (in the form of transforming others into toads), petrification (possible side effect of the Break spell), teleportation (can also be used to send target(s) far away, not to another dimension), barrier creation, time manipulation, gravity manipulation, energy blasts (in the form of Ultima)

Weaknesses: He can be emo (especially in AC)

Destructive Capacity: Star system level | Star system level+ (has defeated Sephiroth with all versions of Omnislash.  Notably, at the end of the original game, Cloud's will briefly surpassed Sephiroth's in their battle inside the Lifestream) | At least large planet level+ to star system level (higher tiered summons like Typhon or Knights of the Round are capable of this level of power)

Range: Extended melee range with his Buster Sword, much higher with magic

Speed: FTL+ (capable of keeping pace with Sephiroth [a character far stronger than Bahamut Fury] in all incarnations)

Durability: Star system level (tanked the awakening of the five remaining Weapons in the Northern Crater and survived Sephiroth's Octaslash [or at least slashes that just moments before parried his original Omnislash] in Advent Children)

Lifting Strength: Superhuman+

Striking Strength: Class XPJ | Class XPJ+

Stamina: Extremely large, he can fight for a long time without being exhausted, also he was impaled many times by Sephiroth and he was still fighting

Standard Equipment: Buster Sword, First Tsurugi in Advent Children (collection of 6 swords combined into one) and Fenrir (his bike)

Intelligence: Skilled combatant

- Braver: A powerful singular jumping downward slash.

- Cross Slash: A single physical attack with three slashes. Can inflict paralysis.  In AC, with the first Tsurugi, he can split it into 2 separate blades and do a cross slash.

- Bleam Blade: Fires a Blue energy beam that can be fired multiple times at once.

- Climhazzard: Strikes his target, then proceeds to jump up into the air, slicing his way up his target in the process.  Used to finish off Bahamut SIN/Tremor in ACC.

- Meteorain: Cloud swings his sword and fires off 6 meteor-like bolts of energy at his opponent(s).

- FInishing Touch: Swings his sword, generating a tornado/distortion of air that sends his target(s) flying.

- Omnislash: Cloud's original ultimate Limit Break.  It's initiated when his sword is imbued with fighting spirit from the heart for just a moment.  In the blink of an eye, 14 critically damaging strikes are dealt one after another… Cloud then dramatically leaps into the air and brings his sword down for the final slash.

- Omnislash Version 5: Cloud separates his sword into six blades that surrounds his opponent. He then grabs each blade and slashes the enemy with each of them. During this attack Cloud glows in an orange aura and moves fast enough to create afterimages and finishes before the afterimages disappear. He does this with the First Tsurugi which is made up of those swords.

- Omnislash Version 6: Cloud does this in the Advent Children Complete movie, same as his Version 5 but he glows blue and hits in an unpredictable pattern and seems much faster.

- Cherry Blossom Slash: This move is used in the game Final Fantasy Tactics.

Link's stats:

Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, resistance to high tempuratures, can swim deep underwater and breathe indefinitely (via Zora Armor), skilled archer, master swordsman (learned his skills from a past version of Link), holds a third of the Triforce (Triforce of Courage), can transform into a wolf, can animate and control stone statues (via Dominion Rod)

Weaknesses: Using the Zora Armor makes him weak to fire and ice based attacks

Destructive Capacity: Multi continent level+ with the Master Sword

Range: Dozens of meters with arrows

Speed: Massively hypersonic+ reflexes/reaction time

Durability: At least continent level+ (should generally be no less durable than Spirit Tracks Link), possibly multi continent level with Magic Armor (it should be capable of protecting him from all sorts of harm upwards of Ganon’s magical power)

Lifting Strength: Class T+ (can match and physically overpower Ganondorf)

Striking Strength: Class ZJ+ (is Ganondorf's equal)

Stamina: Superhuman+

Standard Equipment: Master Sword, Hylian Sheild, Ball and Chain, Bombs, Bomblings, Water Bombs, Double Clawshot, Dominion Rod, Gale Boomerang, Hawkeye, Hero's Bow and Arrows, Iron Boots, Slingshot and Pellets, Spinner, Zora Armor, Magic Armor

Intelligence: Very clever, is able instantly learn how to use new items and can solve complicated puzzles on the spot, mastered all the Hero skills and is a master swordsman, also adapted on the spot to his wolf body

- Din's Fire: Calls upon the power of Din to summon an expanding dome of fire around himself, incinerating everything in its path.

- Farore's Wind: Calls upon the power of Farore to summon a warp point in a given location so that he will be able to teleport back to that location at a later time.

- Nayru's Love: Calls upon the power of Nayru to erect a magical barrier around his person that protects Link from all harm (upper limit being magic chucked by Ganondorf).

- Fire Arrows: Imbues his arrows with the power of fire that explode upon impact.

- Ice Arrows: Imbues his arrows with the power of ice that freezes their target upon impact.

- Light Arrows: Imbues his arrows with the power of light.  His most powerful magic, these arrows have the power to dispel Ganondorf's magics and even stun him upon impact.

- Spin Attack: Charges his sword with his magic and unleashes it in a 360 degree sword attack.

These stats prove that this fight would've realistically been a stomp in Cloud's favor.

But apparently Screw Attack finds Continent Level Destructive Capacity more impressive than Planet Level Destructive Capacity and faster than Hypersonic Speed more impressive than faster than Light Speed...

• Brohoof 1

lol That is such an overrated load of crap. If Cloud had those kinds of stats, he would've destroyed Shinra solo, murdered Reno, and Rufus, and went toe to toe with any of the elemental weapons on his own. And Sephiroth is vastly overrated, especially compared to Zeromus, Kefka, Exdeath, Kuja, and hell, even that cunt in FF8. I swear, Cloud and Sephiroth fans make them way more powerful than they actually are, and forget that Cloud had a team of 8 other people to help him deal with Sephiroth's near god powers, as well as Jenova, who was controlling him to begin with.