mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I am thinking 'Why is this week going soooooooo FAAAAST?!' Also thinking 'Why are Skittles like drugs?'

Because the colours, bro!

Anyways, I'm thinking that I have a week and a bit off now and am wondering how to spend it, maybe see Big Hero 6?

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about how much I detest the gay community despite how much of a closeted bi/mostly gay person I am.

EDIT: seven minutes later. That's really what i have been thinking about these past several minutes.

It's not something I think about often. I try to avoid thinking about it because it is so depressing.

EDIT: This was all triggered when I looked up a video of Zachary Quinto talking about the NBC show The Slap last night on YouTube immediately after watching it. In an additional recommended video was him talking about "marriage equality" in an MTV video from this year. James Franco was also in the video. Of course.

It's impossible to avoid.

Edited by GuillermoGage

I was thinking about how time travel may not be possible (inmyopinion)  Time doesn't exist, time is merely the recoring of events as they pass and the movement of time is just the winding down of energy and decay in matter. So in order to travel back in time one would have to rearrange the matter and energy of desired point of time, and if you did that you would have created merely a replica of that point and all the life of that time would be brain dead masses............................................and why does my left butt cheek keep itching?

I'm thinking I'm crazy... That I want to buy an English horn and that my mom will only encourage it and not stop me... Meaning it will actually happen. Someone stop me!!! D:

How the music scene in San Francisco was unique during the 1960s especially with the psychedelia movement going on and the birth of bands like the Grateful Dead and Jefferson Airplane.

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie

Right now I am thinking off making my 8th OC, my 8th will be my final of course, I just want a herd of OCs on an even number heheh.
My 8th OC will be one of Void's Clutch mates though, so it would be either his Sister or Brother. still working out the cracks. 

Edited by Handsome Changeling

EDIIIIIT: Ehhh ... hold on, let me fix this. *Ahem*

I should really check out Spice and Wolf one of these days (the anime, most likely).

Oh, and ... what the crap is going on with my profile and everything!?

Edited by Sir Snowyberry

I don't connect well to the community where the community college I attend is. It doesn't cut it for me socially because everything is spread out and far away from each other. Because of that, my mom found a college in an city I like and connect to more and has better public transit and more things to do in case I need to kill time.