mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

*thoughts*

it would be nice to hang with rainbow dash........and daring do........and apple jack....cutie mark crusaders, zakora,big mac, pinky, twi.........

i just need to go there...

....you cant....

i know but i want to.

...its pointless...

but i love my little ponies!

...and what does that tell you?...

that you need to shut up, futtershy(guy) is singing!

...(strangles self into submition)....

thats what i thought...

*sings*

"find you've got the music, got the music in you!"

OC: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/choros-isorropai-r9669

Blog: https://mlpforums.com/blog/3158-poetry-simply-that/

img-39280-1-img-39280-1-img-39280-1-img-

The unasked questions are what bother me, not the answers. The answers give me clarity. Silence is in its self an answer, so ask! To not ask is to deny the existence of said question, and leaves you with just "what if".

Thinking of the projects I want to get done when I get home and before I go back to school, but also some other stuff.

I'd like to do some game streaming on weekends once I'm back at school as well.

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif

*insert Breaking Benjamin lyrics here*

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I'm thinking I should really check out the local gaming store, if it doesn't rain tomorrow, I should really check it out.

Just realized that I need to get my cat stuff instead...

Edited by Thuja
  • Brohoof 2

Thinking about... I made Wind Ensemble! Me! Loser Envy who gave up on music forever three years ago because I failed at it. I still can't believe this is really actually happening... but okay.

Also thinking about how much this is going to kick my butt... But I have time to practice because I quit my job and don't have to commute anymore.

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

I'm sure I brought this up once already, but I'm thinking about how fucking sick and tired of people trying to fucking make it out to be a sin if someone enjoys a game that they think is shit. I can't fucking stand it.

• Brohoof 1

“Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny.”

― C.S. Lewis

I probably should start to write my Swedish essay soon so I wouldn't leave it to the last possible day.

I'm thinking about how I've prepared myself for tomorrow - three packs of tissues should be enough.  :dash:

I'm considering whether or not I should play WoW today.  Or ME2?

Decided to play ME2, got to Illium.  Going to recruit Samara before Thane.  I've pretty much been doing loyalty quests today...

Edited by Thuja

I'm thinking that I should really teach myself to draw. I've got so many awesome ideas and dreams that I want to record. Besides, it would just be awesome to learn a new skill.

• Brohoof 2

551933228_signature-optimized.gif.94a6558231e64cb98130cca0b94bfc5c.gif

"The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there...and still on your feet." - Stephen King

I'm thinking that I should really teach myself to draw. I've got so many awesome ideas and dreams that I want to record. Besides, it would just be awesome to learn a new skill.

I hear ya. I want to learn, myself.

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Thinking about.. Cookies. Cookies with frosting and rainbow sprinkles on them. OMG. No. I can't resist. >.<

Thinking that you have to be a special kind of asshole to steal a wheelchair from a disabled dog.

And sadly, those special kind of assholes do exist. =(

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

Just going to say this, start simple.  I know you want to draw all this really cool stuff asap but you need to work to that.  Try to break things down into simple shapes, it really does help.  Also, keep your old drawings, it helps putting things in perspective with how you've improved over time.

There's nothing wrong with liking "girly" things.  Banish the thought from your mind, do what makes you happy :).

Thank you...

I was crying just now :( my brother wasn't letting me listen to pokemon music...

I feel a bit better now after crying, though :) even if i wish i didn't have to...

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P