Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Is being quiet and shy truly hurtful to my life? I know there’s times where I completely miss a social cue or I’m just too afraid to speak, but I didn’t think it would potentially cost me a job, which is a big possibility for me :sunny:

I try to be nice and kind to people and I know sometimes my words get so jumbled that I sound like some slurring drunk person, but I really have tried to improve my social skills each day. Guess I didn’t improve as much as I thought. :worry:

I don’t mind being an introvert, but to have your managers look at you and tell you to them it’s like some disease, it’s rather heartbreaking.

14 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Is being quiet and shy truly hurtful to my life? I know there’s times where I completely miss a social cue or I’m just too afraid to speak, but I didn’t think it would potentially cost me a job, which is a big possibility for me :sunny:

I try to be nice and kind to people and I know sometimes my words get so jumbled that I sound like some slurring drunk person, but I really have tried to improve my social skills each day. Guess I didn’t improve as much as I thought. :worry:

I don’t mind being an introvert, but to have your managers look at you and tell you to them it’s like some disease, it’s rather heartbreaking.

You be you :) . There’s only so much you can do to better yourself before it becomes trying to become something you’re not.

If it means... losing a job.. why try to conform to something that means you have to be someone else?

Ive come to realize certain jobs just aren’t for me, and I’ve accepted it’s just not for me :sealed: . I don’t know your full story so I can only say this much.

Social skills?.... I’ve just accepted I don’t have to be friends with everyone, but just friends with those I’m comfortable with. But I understand if you still just... wanna improve. I know I can relate there :U . I wish I was better about it too.

Me personally, (skip to 0:08)

Edited by WWolf

I’ve noticed that I’ve been complaining too much lately, and it seems to be negative for my mood and well-being. Today I try to not complain, not even once, and see how it works out.

So, I’m thinking it’ll be tricky, but most likely worth it!

Just thinking how nice it would be to build a house, wish I could afford building a house as off the grid as I can make one.  Been looking at house plans again, Nice to imagine myself living in them or thinking about what I would do differently since the service I want to go through for the most part is very customizable once you know which plan you want to go with.

• Brohoof 1