Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm kinda lost. I don't know what to decide in my situation. I have two days of weekend and: I have a good friend with semi-depression with whom we decided to talk (and possibly I could cheer her up), also I decided to play with friends this weekend and I can do that only on PC in this house (and I'm only for a weekend here), and I have a commission that I've been doing since the beginning of September and I really need to finish it as soon as possible (which is also require PC in this house)

2 hours ago, Flying Pencil said:

The weather is nice outside with the sun and not many clouds.

What country?

Seems far away from here. Here is only rain and darkness >_>

To be honest, although everyone seems to think 2020 has sucked, I'd say personally it didn't suck as bad as my 2017 or 2018. Especially not 2018, that year was awful. Still very, very far from being as good as 2019 though.

Even if my right to marry whoever I want might be gone soon thanks to the far right judge who seems so unable to do her job that it makes ME look like I ought to be a Justice.

Edited by A Wild Angel Dust
  • Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Sitting here wishing I didn’t have to work 9 hours today but money is money. :awwthanks:

I wish I could pick up a few more hours at my job but it’s hard to find extra shifts that I can actually take. I did find one good shift though that I might take for next week.

Nine hours though, ugh! That sounds tiring. Hopefully you’ll get a nice break though.

7 hours ago, You said:

Please keep your covid for yourself. :awwthanks:

Sadly, covid-19 is still a problem here. it is on the rise. I am being extra careful!

Thinking: I think I have done quite a good job so far! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1