Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

24 minutes ago, Xe__or said:

Rain? You mean the Mortal Kombat character? :confused:

As for me; it's: "little break, then back to work"

I don't want to go out if he's waiting for me there :crackle:

• Brohoof 1

I miss the early days of the fandom, when the hype was high and it felt like bronies were everywhere. Then again same might be true today only I'm not really as actively partaking in it.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about the most painful ways to hurt those asses who are having a party out in the street :oh_golly:

1 hour ago, Funtime Splashee said:

:okiedokieloki:@Xe__or I am thinking about watching you too

You don't understand; I really am watching you

1 hour ago, Xe__or said:

I'm thinking about the most painful ways to hurt those asses who are having a party out in the street :oh_golly:

You don't understand; I really am watching you

But this is the "thinking" thread. You can only think that you are. You need to go to the "feeling" thread to say how you really feel. And the "real" thread to say how real you are :wacko:

Spoiler

spoiler: there is no "real" thread

18 minutes ago, Funtime Splashee said:

But this is the "thinking" thread. You can only think that you are. You need to go to the "feeling" thread to say how you really feel. And the "real" thread to say how real you are :wacko:

Hide contents

spoiler: there is no "real" thread

I don't understand; I'm not saying what I'm feeling, only what I'm thinking of doing :mlp_confused:

On 3/25/2014 at 11:59 PM, Gawn Aiwbaw said:

Trying stay at ease with the thought of understanding most friendships you make may end up withering away at some point in time. Also to learn ways to encourage yourself when you feel like your on your own at times.

Yeah.. my friend and I are drifting unfortunately.. I wish it weren't like that.

I wish I was a part of a conversation. I don' tknow how the rules work to keep someone in a conversation. Wish I knew how to socialize better, I want others to want to be around me.

I feel I ought be doing something, partaking in some event with prescribed goals. Is that why I can't (Noodles!) ever be comfortable or calm down and be happy at where i happen to be? The ever building self pressure of requiring a point to what i'm doing, so much that I deflate the irrelevancy of what i'm doing? Am I unwriting my own being by being the being I currently am? What is the nature of reality and how may one be a part of it?

Bananas are neat. I should banana! Make pancake. Is hangy. Maybe shove banana into pancake, make smooshy messy-mess! I like poke!!

Debería escribir en español solo para confundir a la gente :oh_golly:

2 hours ago, Funtime Splashee said:

It is super easy to install your own moon in the back yard. Only takes a lot if planning and all life savings

You can always steal a moon

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Xe__or said:

Debería escribir en español solo para confundir a la gente :oh_golly:

You can always steal a moon

As long as it is not a space station