Something Floaty

(edited)

So hard to choose!

Probably go with green beans in terms of single vegetables. I love green beans, especially with bacon

Or how about a tasty bowl of steamed broccoli? And if you add in cheese... *drools*

Potatoes are hardly a vegetable though, cause they can be rather unhealthy, but if not i choose potatoes.

Edited by crazitaco

aNSgamg.png

*Click the picture to join the Nega-Bronies!*

"Every cloud has a silver lining" *except for the mushroom-shaped ones which have a lining of Caesium-127, Strontium-90 and other radioactive isotopes.

My OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/krazie-taco-r3366

Brussel Sprouts steamed and buttered is the best!

Asparagus fried in garlic is my top breakfast treat! Plus I can call these 'Spurguts .....

"In fire iron is born, by fire it is tamed"

(edited)

I would say potatoes, but that doesn't really count. I LOVE corn, but I'm going to go with carrots. I can honestly eat 7 or 8 carrots at a time and not get tired of them. It's probably the only food that I'm always in the mood for. It also helps that carrots in the UK are actually much better than in the US.

Edited by Frostgage

img-23394-1-img-23394-1-img-23394-1-img-
Signature by Lacerna | You should fill out my Johari Window. All the cool kids are doing it.

• 9 months later...

Spinach.

I usually make a spinach + banana smoothie when I wake up. Very refreshing and tasty.  :squee:

If it's my choice, definitely Spinach.

So so good.

img-30538-1-img-30538-1-post-8308-0-7667

Signature By: Kyoshi 

"There has never been a sadness that can't be cured by breakfast food." - Ron Swanson

QuirkyUsername Makes Me Smile!

Well, my go to vegetable is the potato - so versatile!

Onions add a delicious, savoury kick to msot dishes or sandwiches.

Mushrooms I poersonally love the taste of

Carrots...I tolerate, but they're healthy and use din many dishes so I'll add them here

Vh9PDd9.png

I hope some people get the joke ^^

Oh! Veggies!

Let's see...veggies by conventional use...Peppers, Pumpkin, Tomatoes, Carrots, Onions, Spinach, Celery, Cabbage, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes...

Oh, I feel there should be a distinction between Iceberg Lettuce and Roman Lettuce.  Not only do they taste different, but Iceberg Lettuce has such poor nutrition you might as well be drinking water while Roman Lettuce is really good for you. ^^

tinystar.png A MORE INTERESTING SIGNATURE COMING SOON!!!...maybe...

Sugar-snap peas, me and my sister used to eat them right out of my mom's garden till we made ourselves sick.

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!