Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Would You Want to See / Don't Want to See Mostly?

Pinky Pie

Hello everypony!

I think all of you has both dreams and nightmares about MLP's future, so let us know them! What would you want to see mostly and why, and what would you don't want to see and why?

For me: I really wanna see CMC's cutie marks. Since this is one of the most popular memes of the fans, I think Hasbro is planning a very epic episode for it and I wanna see it!

And I don't want to see Mane 6 which turns into alicorns before the very last episodes of the show. I don't know why but I think they shouldn't make them alicorns during the show and they should turn them into alicorns in the very last episode, with a very epic scenerio.

My ideas:

• I hope that Hasbro doesn't do things too quickly.  For example, the Mane 6 shouldn't accomplish their life goals and the CMC shouldn't get their cutie marks next season.  Otherwise, we'd have an episode idea drought.
  • No Mane 6 alicorns.  I doubt they'll do it anyways.  I'm fine with it if it's the last episode, though.
  • More adventure
  • When FIM ends, make the next generation in Equestria
  • No alicorn princess overload
  • Don't let the show become more toy-focused
  • Less Spike
  • Twilight gets students?
  • Don't let Twilight become a ruler of anything until the very end (if at all)
  • More Maud Pie, or episodes with the rest of the Pie family (probably not much different than Maud)
  • Don't add or remove any characters in the Mane 6

I might post more when ideas come to me.  I know I have more, it's just that I can't think of them now.

• Gimme more Rarity :wub: Paint the world Purple and Pearl, baby :D
  • Less Spike.
  • Less RD episodes.
  • Better writing for Pinkie in episodes not surrounding her.
  • More Twilight as a princess.
  • Less CMC-centric episodes.

That's what I'd like to see :D

• Rarity leaving the show.

That's my biggest nightmare. I kinda get worried about all of that, to be perfectly honest. Get kinda paranoid that she's going to up and leave one day :derp:

Call me crazy, call me what you wil.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

What I don't want to see:

More Trixie - Really I don't get what makes her so special among fans, there are plenty of other characters that deserve to make a comeback yet fans are so incessant on bringing back Trixie

• Brohoof 2

Things I'd like to see:

• More Maud Pie/Pie family
  • More background stories on the mane 6...I need to know where they've come from in detail...
  • CMC getting their cutie marks (not too quickly though, and not all in the same episode)
  • Spike being treated like an actual character and not a character used for a few throw away jokes...I'd like some real development with him
  • More Rarity centralized episodes
  • Some background pony attention, but not in your face background pony attention
  • Some kind of romantic relationship...I don't need a full out love fest, but I think we know quite a bit about friendship and not enough about "more than friendship".

Things I don't want to see:

• More alicorns (Even though Rarity would be a great princess XD)
  • Rushed storylines
  • Pinkie's character being poorly written in episodes that don't surround her
  • Fluttershy episodes having the same, tired conflicts
  • Brohoof 3

Things I'd like to see:

• More Maud Pie/Pie family
  • More background stories on the mane 6...I need to know where they've come from in detail...
  • CMC getting their cutie marks (not too quickly though, and not all in the same episode)
  • Spike being treated like an actual character and not a character used for a few throw away jokes...I'd like some real development with him
  • More Rarity centralized episodes
  • Some background pony attention, but not in your face background pony attention
  • Some kind of romantic relationship...I don't need a full out love fest, but I think we know quite a bit about friendship and not enough about "more than friendship".

Things I don't want to see:

• More alicorns (Even though Rarity would be a great princess XD)
  • Rushed storylines
  • Pinkie's character being poorly written in episodes that don't surround her
  • Fluttershy episodes having the same, tired conflicts

Agree with you on all points except for adding romance subplots. Unless it was with side characters rather than with the main cast, I can't say that I think it's a good idea. And I'd definitely like to see more Mane 6 backstory; we know so much about their character, but so little about their history and background, and that's unfortunate. Also I'd be open to more alicorns if they were implemented in an interesting way, but I sadly can't see that happening.

Also still waiting for Dash to get a dedicated, solo song.  :(

Edited by Vixor

1. I want to see Rainbow's stuck-up attitude change.

2. I want the CMC to get their cutie marks.

I would be so pissed if they never needed up getting them.

3. I want to see Scootaloo fly.

4. I don't want the final finale of the show to be underwhelming.

5. I want Twilight to have rule over her own kingdom or empire.

6. I want the series to end with the rest of the main characters turning into Alicorns.

Like said, the only thing I really want to see is more episodes and more characters.

And there isn't something in particular I don't want to see, except the apparition of humans in the show.

Edited by Blobulle

What I want?

I would love to see Twilight become the princess of the Everfree forest. Her magic would impose order, so ponies would be able to live there. Plus, she'd be close enough to her Ponyville friends to be able to visit with them every day.

I also would like to see an episode centering on Luna and her varied duties as princess of the night. (More dream walking!)

Big Mac falling in love with Fluttershy. (My headcanon demands this!)

What I wouldn't want to see...

And then Twilight woke up. It was all a dream, and she's still just a regular old Unicorn.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Either better writing for Spike, or him leaving completely.

Continued development of Pinkie Pie's character beyond being random.

More information on the families and backgrounds of the Mane 6.

I want to see more about the history of Equestria.

It would be cool to learn about other places and cultures, such as Gryphons, Zebras, Horses (I'm assuming the Saddle Arabian delegates weren't Ponies).

I want to see something happen with Applejack. She is a stable (no pun intended) character, which is why she is called best background pony. I want to see her pushed beyond her comfort zone, not just confronting the same few things.

I can take or leave the Mane 6 becoming Alicorns, but they had better earn it, and it had better be well, and I mean well, written.

I want the CMCs to get their cutie marks, but I don't want it to be obvious. They've been trying so hard and demonstrated possibilities, but it would be a smack in the face if they ended up being obvious and predictable. It should be an eye opening moment for the characters, and a feels heavy episode for the viewers

As the Mane 6 and CMCs reach their goals (becoming harder to write without repetition), it would be cool to see the focus slowly change, creating a smooth transition to G5 with new characters and stories.

I want Hasbro to produce better plushies. What does that have to do with the show? I want a plushie that looks like a character from the show, not those weird little things that they're currently producing.

I want the finale to really wrap up the show. It shouldn't be underwhelming, but it shouldn't have us begging for more (once again, smooth transition between generations). I want to be content with FiM and ready to try G5.

• Brohoof 1

• Gimme more Rarity :wub: Paint the world Purple and Pearl, baby :D

I agree, there better be lots of awesome Rarity episodes in seasons to come

Other things I want to see

-Every pair in the mane 6 to share an episode together where they have a bonding experience. These are the best episodes, and there are still certain pairs that haven't happened yet (Rarity + RD, Rarity + Pinkie Pie, AJ + Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie + Fluttershy)

- Get some backstory on the three resident demi-gods: Celestia, Luna and Discord.

- Have the mane 6 visit other countries and meet other magical races.

- Have an episode where we see what the background ponies are up to on a typical day. (The mane 6 can be the background ponies in this episode)

- Have some of the old antagonists come back.

- Meet RD and Fluttershy's families.

- Give Applejack a few new flaws for her character to deal with. For example maybe she's not good at running a business.

- Have Spike find out where his parents are and go on a journey to meet them. (For real this time)

- The CMC find out why Diamond and Silver are such horse apples and find a way to befriend them.

- An episode staring Big Mac where we hear his thoughts on what's going on around him.

- Another episode with Cheese Sandwich.

- By the end of the show Rarity finds her prince, but he's not her unrealistic vision of perfection.

- King Sombra returning with his full power and sanity.

What I don't want to see

- Anymore one dimensional characters simply made to serve as a plot point (Cadance, Shining Armor, Trenderhoof)

- Fluttershy episodes where they just turn her into some kind of creature or have her get really angry.

- Rainbow Dash having to do more of the endless crap required to be a Wonderbolt.

- Badly written Pinkie Pie

I want more Rarity episodes, maybe even having a few including Coco Pommel.  I'd also like to see a song in the form of a power ballad for some reason, 'cause I like 80's rock.