Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

As a Human would you date a pony?

Bendy

As a Human would you date an alien MLP FIM Pony?  

197 users have voted

1. 1. As a Human would you date an alien MLP FIM Pony?

• Yes.
    • No.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I would definitely date a pony. After all, it's just a date, it's not like you're getting married or commiting to a relationship or even raising a family with them. It's just one date.

Cough/Rainbow Dash!

Must be coming down with something. Need some Hauls candy. XD

Edited by Fractured_Spectrum
  • Brohoof 2

A lot of people have been going "No, because that is bestiality and disgusting" (Oddly enough that is most of the newcomers... The veterans are a bit more open this idea, whether or not they'd do it personally...). A big problem with suggesting this is bestiality, at least in the mental/emotional sense, is that they are not animalistic in behavior. As one such person pointed out:

Look, I am sure a lot of people love ponies, but not to that level. Obviously, the people who say they would, they surely mean the ponies of the show, and not "real-life" ponies... so, I guess it makes a bit more sense? Even still, though.

And therein lies the difference. The characters from this show have physical attributes that make them more interesting (falling heavily into the line of moe cuteness many human anime characters hit), and yet also contain a mental capacity to rival humans and emotional standards that are probably better than humans since, while still being able to feel negative emotions like greed, pride, and anger, show much more of the positive emotions like love and the entire Harmony set. This makes them much more dynamic and human-like than the animals we have come to know as ponies, horses, and so on in our world. I think the real question is what is a human, besides a miserable pile of secrets and possibly the most self-destructive species in existence? This topic has quickly gone from "Would you date a pony?" to "What do you think counts as humanity?" with the people who say "No" being on the side of "MLP =/= Humans" and those saying "Yes" being on the side of "MLP = Humans". I'm not going to call out names, but I do notice a trend of those who say "Yay" being much more calm, friendly, and non-judgmental, and the side that says "Neigh" being a bit more... "That's disgusting and wrong" with one person more or less calling those who'd judge based on emotions and mental states insane. Yes, because judging a person/character on it's actions, thoughts, emotions, etc. is wrong and horrible, that's why all of the people in the world should be physical bodies of perfection and mentally/emotionally incompetent  :fiery: Yeah when you put it like that sounds kinda dumb doesn't it?

Also I'd like to point out: THEY'RE ALIENS PEOPLE! Read the poll, he isn't asking about MLP characters from the show, who are clearly animals (though much cuter and more plushie like than Earth animals) in the physical sense, it's about if a bunch of Twilights and Fluttershys popped out of an UFO (though I guess at that point we'd probably already identify it huh?) and said "WE ARE FROM THE PLANET EQUESTRIA, ALL YOUR MERCHANDISE ARE BELONG TO US!" More Xenophillia than Bestiality. Though if that ever happened we'd probably never hear the end of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM

So I'd rather it be animals than aliens if only to spare my ears...

• Brohoof 4

Honestly I would not like to date a pony because it would be weird. Now if I were a pony i would but i am not. Just think about your friends asking you who is your girlfriend/boyfriend and you say he/she is a pony.

A lot of people have been going "No, because that is bestiality and disgusting" (Oddly enough that is most of the newcomers... The veterans are a bit more open this idea, whether or not they'd do it personally...). A big problem with suggesting this is bestiality, at least in the mental/emotional sense, is that they are not animalistic in behavior. As one such person pointed out:

And therein lies the difference. The characters from this show have physical attributes that make them more interesting (falling heavily into the line of moe cuteness many human anime characters hit), and yet also contain a mental capacity to rival humans and emotional standards that are probably better than humans since, while still being able to feel negative emotions like greed, pride, and anger, show much more of the positive emotions like love and the entire Harmony set. This makes them much more dynamic and human-like than the animals we have come to know as ponies, horses, and so on in our world. I think the real question is what is a human, besides a miserable pile of secrets and possibly the most self-destructive species in existence? This topic has quickly gone from "Would you date a pony?" to "What do you think counts as humanity?" with the people who say "No" being on the side of "MLP =/= Humans" and those saying "Yes" being on the side of "MLP = Humans". I'm not going to call out names, but I do notice a trend of those who say "Yay" being much more calm, friendly, and non-judgmental, and the side that says "Neigh" being a bit more... "That's disgusting and wrong" with one person more or less calling those who'd judge based on emotions and mental states insane. Yes, because judging a person/character on it's actions, thoughts, emotions, etc. is wrong and horrible, that's why all of the people in the world should be physical bodies of perfection and mentally/emotionally incompetent  :fiery: Yeah when you put it like that sounds kinda dumb doesn't it?

Also I'd like to point out: THEY'RE ALIENS PEOPLE! Read the poll, he isn't asking about MLP characters from the show, who are clearly animals (though much cuter and more plushie like than Earth animals) in the physical sense, it's about if a bunch of Twilights and Fluttershys popped out of an UFO (though I guess at that point we'd probably already identify it huh?) and said "WE ARE FROM THE PLANET EQUESTRIA, ALL YOUR MERCHANDISE ARE BELONG TO US!" More Xenophillia than Bestiality. Though if that ever happened we'd probably never hear the end of this:

So I'd rather it be animals than aliens if only to spare my ears...

I slowly clap.

But, just remember that all of nature is connected. And, ask ponies this question too, if they would date a human....

• Brohoof 1

But, just remember that all of nature is connected. And, ask ponies this question too, if they would date a human....

They would be a lot more open to it with little to no criticism. There is at least a dozen other races on their planet that are just as intelligent as the ponies, and there probably are inter-species relationships present, we just haven't seen any yet.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm all for zoophilia,xenophilia,and all but no. I would not date a pony as a human.

I'd have to be a pony in order to date them.

I wouldn't mind hanging with them,though.

Edited by Sir Godot

(edited)

No.

I'm all into emotional bonds and things like that, but having a horse as a wife?

I'll try to keep this as PG as possible, but can you imagine what that would be like?

How would you go about doing that in bed?

Jokes aside, I don't know how a relationship like that would go.

The more human-like traits they have, the better.

I wouldn't be able to date a talking horse, legal or illegal.

An anthropomorphic horse? Maybe.

When it comes to me, it all really depends on how human-like they are.

I'm down for a human with Mane 6 personalities :blush:

Edited by RailOfFire

(edited)

No. Want to know why? Because it's called Beastiality, and that's illegal.

Saying that is quite insulting to a sapient species. Sure, it may not be your thing, but calling it 'beastiality' to somone that dates another member of a sapient species is kinda mean.

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 2

Saying that is quite insulting to a sapient species. Sure, it may not be your thing, but calling it 'beastiality' to somone that dates another member of a sapient species is kinda mean.

I'm not sure whether to laugh my ass off at this or to be deeply concerned. I'm conflicted here. I'm not even sure if you're joking or not.

• 1 year later...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

I would definitely date Twilight if i had a chance, maybe even marry her if it got to that point. the fact that she is not human wouldn't deter me in the slightest. she is a sapient creature, and it would be no different than being with a human woman.

ME TOO!! I LOVE TWILIGHT SO MUCH!!

• Brohoof 1

No. Why? Well one is becuase once it gets going it be too weird when doing you know what. ;)

Two, though I may like her personality and character, it just wouldn't be right. Just something about that seems off. If I could go pony or turn them human them I'd been fine even if they had blue skin.

No,Unless No Girls Want Me and i have no choice  :(,Or I am in Equestria,Thats another thing.

The First One is a joke though.

:( Well that's what pedasisters are for. They should be accepting you at least as friend if they have learned anything from the show. And hey who knows maybe you'll grow on them.

No way, I wouldn't be comfortable with dating an animal. I wouldn't mind befriending one though. Humans and ponies have such different anatomies so I bet it'd be difficult for a pony to get used to human things and vice versa.