Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

As a Human would you date a pony?

Bendy

As a Human would you date an alien MLP FIM Pony?  

197 users have voted

1. 1. As a Human would you date an alien MLP FIM Pony?

• Yes.
    • No.

I would but I would approach it like any relationship, which means that it should be the right person, it would take time, and I wouldn't just date him/her because he/she is an alien. If the relationship was actually a relationship, I wouldn't be opposed just because it was an alien species but I wouldn't actively seek out an alien to date.

• Brohoof 2

still, can you imagine how weird a date with Twilight or Applejack would be? Twilight would be asking about your human world and physiology the whole time (not for the reasons you might hope) and AJ would probably talk your ear off about apples. :wat:

I would love to answer any questions Twilight had about humans, and ask a few myself about them and her world. We could discuss the similarities between us and where we differ. That actually sounds like fun! (I know, im such a nerd, lol)

The reason behind the whole "I would only date a pony if I were one" is because most sane people find the idea of dating an animal if they aren't one weird.

i guess, its that I dont see them as an animal, because they have the same intelligence as humans and they would be able to consent to a relationship. To me, calling them an "animal" would be akin to calling one of your fellow human beings an animal, or an Asari, (the blue skinned women in Mass Effect) , which would be incredibly insulting. Wouldn't you be insulted if one of the ponies called you an "Animal" I know I would be. Edited by Looking Glass
  • Brohoof 1

We're making the assumption that the pony would exist, and it would come from the natural progression from friend to something more... yeah. I'd give it a shot.

pretty much how id go into it, or any relationship. Im one of those people who has to know someone for them to become attractive to me. I dont look for love, I just go make friends and see where it goes from there. Ill let it find me. If I got to know someone to the point that I got those feelings for them, then I would go for them, race, gender, or species wouldn't matter, as long as I love them. After all, you cant really predict who you will fall in love with, and if it happens, do you really want some preconceived notion of who or what you are "supposed" to find attractive get in the way of your happiness?

I made that mistake before, in high school, I let a girl who really liked me and I was best friends with go because she wasnt like the girls I saw myself with. We were close, and we did everything together, but i was trying after another girl cause I decided an athletic girl was attractive at the time, even though I barely had anything in common with them. by the time I realized and accepted my feelings, she had another.

Yes, I do have a "type" per say,(not the same as then)but If I start falling for someone outside of that, I will do my best to quickly accept and embrace my feelings, not war with myself.

• Brohoof 3

The pony bodies aren't woman shaped, so I couldn't really get into it. I must be a weirdo among bronies as the only thing the pony bodies make me want to do is hug them.

HEY EVERYONE, THIS GUY IS A FREAK! LET'S GET HIM!

*pitchforks and torches*

How Dates Would Carry Out

A Story By The Boey

A*hem.

Rainbow Dash- "I like your outfit."

Me- "Thanks, it is-"

RD- "But it needs to be twenty percent more cooler."

Rarity- "Your outfit is a disaster!"

Me- "But I like the color!"

Rarity- "But the color is what makes it bad!"

Twilight Sparkle- "So what is your world like?"

Me- "... You are a show."

Me- "So... do you like this date...?"

Fluttershy- "I do, but if you don't, that's fine..."

Applejack- "Ever tasted one of my apples?"

Me- "Gimme one."

Pinkie Pie- "So do you like to party?"

Me- "Can we just forget this date and party now?"

• Brohoof 2

Well, I suppose it depends here are my reasons:

Firstly, the pony, I could not consider just any old pony I would probably say Rainbow Dash or pre-alicorn twilight (RD could probably help me become more confident and I could learn a lot from Twilight).

Secondly, what the pony wanted, if for example RD wanted to take it further I may feel uncomfortable due to the whole pony thing, I suppose it could work if I persuaded Twilight to transform me into a stallion with a version of the Breezy spell.

Finally, how & where, I would probably turn into a male and human version of fluttershy if it was in a public place where we had the date, and if we ended up kissing or something I would get really nervous and probably never want to show my face again because of how awkward it would be.

But hey that's just me, Rainbow Dash or Twilight in a non-awkward way any day of the week.

• Brohoof 1

But of course I would date a pony! Those in the show are sentient and can choose to do what they want :) The real question is,,, would ponies want to date humans? :o

They don't have the same issues with society like we do, so it really just depends on the pony's preference. :-)

• Brohoof 2

Captain Kirk would do something like this, so i wouldn't have any problem with it. Just think of the stuff you could learn.

But of course I would date a pony! Those in the show are sentient and can choose to do what they want :) The real question is,,, would ponies want to date humans? :o

that would be the more intelligent question right there.

they live in a egalitarian society, so they treat everybody equally. So if you could be there you would be treated as an equal as well. So i don't think they would have a problem with you

• Brohoof 2

Captain Kirk would do something like this, so i wouldn't have any problem with it. Just think of the stuff you could learn.

nine out of ten starfleet captains agree! ^^