Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

As a Human would you date a pony?

Bendy

As a Human would you date an alien MLP FIM Pony?  

197 users have voted

1. 1. As a Human would you date an alien MLP FIM Pony?

• Yes.
    • No.

majority said yes? mkay. Anyways, no. that would be weird and wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

No, I wouldn't want to date a Pony.

Unless if I was in Equestria.

I can Kinda see that one, I'm sure Inter-Species Dating would not be much of an issue in Equestria, or anywhere on the Ponies' Home Planet, for that manner, Im sure somewhere there are pony/Griffon, Griffon/Dragon , Pony/Dragon, Buffalo/Pony, Etc. Of course, as long as the pairs have an near-equal level of intelligence among them.  with the exception of possibly a few bigots, who would object. Of course, there would be those as well who would not consider themselves dating a different species due to a lack of attraction, but they would most likely support or tolerate your decision anyways, even if they cant see why you find the attraction .

However, I can see how such a relationship would be harder on Earth, as we do not exist amongst other Sapient creatures. and the idea of a Human/Extraterrestrial Relationship would definitely take some time to get used to, for both sides, but moreso for humans. In that scenario, I would most likely spend more time in Equestria. 

I think I find it a little bit strang. As a pet? Sure.

a Sapient pony as a pet?   :blush:  I think people might get the wrong idea, unless, thats what you were going for..... ;)  either way, consent is a must. 

Edited by Frosted Glass
  • Brohoof 2

a Sapient pony as a pet?   :blush:  I think people might get the wrong idea, unless, thats what you were going for..... ;)  either way, consent is a must. 

Sorry. I ment as friend more. Now I read back it sounds really wrong  :adorkable:

Edited by Hierok