Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

As a Human would you date a pony?

Bendy

As a Human would you date an alien MLP FIM Pony?  

197 users have voted

1. 1. As a Human would you date an alien MLP FIM Pony?

• Yes.
    • No.

*Puts Commander Shepard glasses on.*

Rush Shepard: EID, she's a hot sapient alien pony, so invite her onto the ship.

*Shepard invite pony to bedroom, cue wine and romantic music.*

Shepard can get away with anything, though I bet dating a pony is a renegade only option :P

I don't see anything wrong with dating a Pony. As many of you said, Ponies are sentient, and so long as both parties are sentient and consenting, then there's nothing wrong finding love from another species! :)

If I was to go to Equestria, I would sure attempt to date any of the following ponies: Trixie, Octavia, Lyra, Redheart, Bon-Bon, Vinyl or Derpy.

Just the way they are portrayed in fan-fics, makes them so lovable. <3 :3

Well it depends how they'd look like that iz--->

515924929_0d814d9f0c.jpg.... um...nope... just nope...

but if somehow

post-19589-0-98195700-1420408223_thumb.png

Yes, but in a close friends way... No going the weird way 0.o

Though logically speaking... if we take EQG as cannon... couldn't you walk through the portal in the mlp human world and stay human, THEN walk back to EQ through it... and become a pony??? Cuz in that case <3

• Brohoof 3

Well it depends how they'd look like that iz--->

515924929_0d814d9f0c.jpg.... um...nope... just nope...

but if somehow

attachicon.gifi.png

Yes, but in a close friends way... No going the weird way 0.o

Though logically speaking... if we take EQG as cannon... couldn't you walk through the portal in the mlp human world and stay human, THEN walk back to EQ through it... and become a pony??? Cuz in that case <3

Good logic. 

You thought this through. XD 

• 3 weeks later...

As a pony? Sure. As a human? I'd hesitate. I mean, assuming there aren't any other humans in Equestria, it'd probably become some kind of political thing with nobles or government officials, like every little thing does here. In the US at least, we were only allowed to have interracial relationships a while ago. There's bound to be some ponies that'd do anything to stop me and that pony. If I didn't have to worry about that hurdle, I'd go for it.

That's a hard question. I guess I'll say that, It wouldn't be a sexual relationship, whether I was a person or a pony.

And if I were to date a pony, I'd probably date Pinkie or Twilight. Twilight because I think her and I could connect very well, and Pinkie Pie because she'd always have something to talk about if I didn't.

Hell yeah. But most likely if they asked first. I'm real shy & awkward & asocial (and a cheapskate).  I'll have to find somepony I'd really like or is really cool with me for me to do the asking (and even then I'd do it subtly, like askign them if they wanna get soemthign to eat or go to the moives, rather than, do you want to go out on a date?)