Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

As a Human would you date a pony?

Bendy

As a Human would you date an alien MLP FIM Pony?  

197 users have voted

1. 1. As a Human would you date an alien MLP FIM Pony?

• Yes.
    • No.

Yes, I would date a pony from the show.

Welcome to the world of beastiality.

I would argue that, well, actually I wouldn't argue...

This thread is asking if you would date a pony, not have sexual relations with it.

There are a lot of people in the fandom who would love to date a pony and not do anything sexual with them.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I would date a pony from the show.

I would argue that, well, actually I wouldn't argue...

This thread is asking if you would date a pony, not have sexual relations with it.

There are a lot of people in the fandom who would love to date a pony and not do anything sexual with them.

I would so date a pony. The pony in question would be Applejack.

I think the better question is; would a pony want to date a human?

Think about it. We probably look like like hideous shaved monkeys to them.

Technically, Equestrian ponies are sapient extraterrestrials.

Therefore, it's xenophilia, not bestiality.

When in doubt, use the Harkness Test.

• Brohoof 4

What I would like to know is would any of you guys be willing to date a pony if you went to a Equestria?

(Also you don't turn into a pony there, you would still be human. Just a FYI)

I definitely would date a pony if I went to Equestria.  Also, if Equestria type ponies existed in our world.  I have always liked the idea of inter-species romance, as long as both parties have equivalent intelligence.

• Brohoof 3

I definitely would date a pony if I went to Equestria.  Also, if Equestria type ponies existed in our world.  I have always liked the idea of inter-species romance, as long as both parties have equivalent intelligence.

I like your way of thinking. ;)

• Brohoof 3

Does a Rainbow Rocks character count? I think probably maybe Sunset Shimmer(well, she does has a pony version) 'cause I find her hot, attractive and cute. The same goes for Rainbow Dash. Maybe Trixie as well 'cause she is ambitious and strong hearted (I know she's a semi-villain but she's attractive in a way) and lastly maybe Twilight 'cause she's a genius, and has a serious type of character. 

(edited)

*Puts Commander Shepard glasses on.*

Rush Shepard: EID, she's a hot sapient alien pony, so invite her onto the ship.

*Shepard invite pony to bedroom, cue wine and romantic music.*

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

Well, my girlfriend MIGHT have something to say about me getting close to a Princess and a Queen, especially as she hates bugs, but I'm sure I could change her mind in time. I mean, who wouldn't want Princess Luna AND Queen Chrysalis with them? Obviously, there would be a few issues to sort out, but I'd prevail eventually!

I wouldn't just date a pony. I'd probably try to move there! ^3^ Maybe track down a unicorn or Zecora to work on a transformation <-< Such a convenient universe really. 

Either way, I'd surely date a pony c: Especially if they're sweet ^v^

Eh... I think that would be kinda weird. :wacko: I might date my boyfriend's OC Comet Streak since they're pretty similar to each other, but I really prefer my boyfriend as a human :P

LOL your boyfriend commented saying the same thing about you!

XD

• Brohoof 1

Be a little awkward in terms of dimensions, wouldn't it? I mean i'm gonna guess the average human would be considerably taller then your average mare... and the whole bipedal locomotion as opposed to the ponies quadrupedal. It'd take some getting used to. :wacko:

Rainbow and I haven't really gone on any date dates, but we do watch movies and episodes of MLP, play games, and spend time together in other ways.  I also cook for us.

post-26550-0-83211400-1420227200_thumb.jpgpost-26550-0-09449000-1420227207_thumb.jpg

I'm emotionally and physically attracted to pony (a.k.a. the true) Rainbow Dash.  I've no qualms about this, as there's nothing whatsoever morally wrong or illegal about it.  Brony-types ought to stop perpetuating that silliness.

Welcome to the world of narrow-mindedness and the ostracized doing the ostracizing.  The hypocritical world of Bronies.

• Brohoof 3

Of course.  I've always wished I could have a relationship with a sentient, intelligent, non-human.  That would kind of be like my dream come true.

I agree.  It would be the ultimate fantasy.

• Brohoof 1