Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your height and weight?

Akemi Homura

@@flutterdango117,Yes! Short and proud! Alot of people around here tower over me,but i don't mind living around tree's disguised as humans. :P

*laughs quietly* i totally understand what you mean i have to use a stool for nearly every thing but one of the perks of being short ive notice is people mistaken me as a much younger mare

• Brohoof 1

*laughs quietly* i totally understand what you mean i have to use a stool for nearly every thing but one of the perks of being short ive notice is people mistaken me as a much younger mare

Yes,some people think that just because im close to 23 i should be the size of a giraffe. :blink:

Im sure im often mistaken for being around 14-16. :fiery:  Meh,it'll make looking for a Pinkie plushie much easier when i go for it. :)

• Brohoof 1

I measured at 6'1" in my early 20s.  I haven't had my height checked since then but I'm sure I've lost a bit of it.  I weigh 175 lbs. also. 

• Brohoof 1

Yes,some people think that just because im close to 23 i should be the size of a giraffe. :blink:

Im sure im often mistaken for being around 14-16. :fiery:  Meh,it'll make looking for a Pinkie plushie much easier when i go for it. :)

yes it would make it easier then. people mistaken me a college student being a beginnner middle shooler by my height but what can you do *shrugs*

• Brohoof 1

@,Most people can't even lose 10lbs in 10yrs lol,you did well imo 

Lol thank you, but I think it was my OCD powers activating.  I mean, the ARNP gave me a LIST.  Eat this, don't eat this, eat some of that; I couldn't not do what it said. xD  And the EKG / heart scare not long after prolly helped.  I learned in an ultrasound that I have an ugly a** heart.  It was just like...  Blah!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,Well in all honestly there have been people with far worse conditions that demand them to lose weight and yet they don't stick to the weight loss program prescribed to them; hell they may even gain pounds lol,so you did really well. 80lbs is alot.

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 1

I fluctuate between 5'7 and 5'9 somehow, and that's without shoes or socks or anything on my head with short hair. I also approach 150 pounds and can go down to 120 and go back up, even on a fairly regular diet and with no special effort.

I know Obama keeps calling for change and all, but I am the avatar he should be seeking to please in the end.

No really, I'm just as flabberghasted as some here may be, but I have accepted this. It's not the only weirdness in my life.