Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Power Levels for Season Finale

Hive King

(edited)

Upon seeing Princess Twilight, I now give you my improved Power Level list. Note, this uses DBZ logic

Earth Ponies(Average): 9

Pegasi(Average): 7

Unicorns(Average): 12

Twilight Sparkle(Unicorn): 80

Twilight Sparkle(Alicorn): 100

Twilight Sparkle(Magic Absorbed): 325

Celestia: 100

Luna: 95

Cadence: 30

Elements of Harmony: 300

Trixie: 20

Discord: 18

Discord(Warping Magic): 260

Sunset Shimmer: 85

Sunset Shimmer(Demon Form): 270

Trixie(Alicorn Amulet): 115

Nightmare Moon: 115

Queen Chrysalis: 50

Queen Chrysalis(Love Absorbed): 120

Sombra: 110

Sombra(Shadow Form): 60

Plunder Seeds: 10-140

Rarity(Book): 200

Shining Armor: 40

Shining Armor(Shield): 100 (Chrysalis was exhausted after taking down Celestia)

Applejack: 15

Rainbow Dash: 15

Rarity: 12

Fluttershy: 5

Fluttershy(Enraged): 20

Pinkie Pie: 7

Spike(Firebreath): 50

Spike: 3

Tirek(Weakened): 15

Tirek(One Pony Absorbed): 27

Tirek(Unicorns Absorbed): 125

Tirek(Pegasi Absorbed): 225

Tirek(Earth Ponies Absorbed): 325

Tirek(Alicorn Magic): 719

Friendship Power: 1,000

Twilight(Alicorn Amulet): 575

Twilight(Book): 1,666

Twilight(Demon Form): 317

Feel free to debate the logic of these powers all you want

Multipliers for power modifiers

Alicorn Amulet: 5.75x

Book: 16.66x

Demon Form: 3.17x

Edited by Evil Dragon Master
  • Brohoof 7

(edited)

Why 719? XD

Pinkie Pie has only 7? Don't forget her extreme speed and her dynamism.

Rainbow Dash has 15? While she can make a sonic rainboom?

Edited by Blobulle

Princess Twilight power level >9000

I knew that was coming.  :P 

It looks like Discord's 260 was left out of the equation of Tirek's 325 which matches the powered-up Twilight.  But as others have suggested, Discord's magic is so bizarre that even though he was able to take it, he appeared unable to use it. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I think we should use the Fallout New Vegas SPECIAL system to determine each ponies power level.

There are a total of 7 SPECIAL traits as shown below. Because the maximum power level is 'over 9000', therefore it must add up to 9000 (or just over ie 9001). The SPECIAL traits are shown below, what determines each trait

is both up for debate and individual decision.

Strength
Perception
Endurance
Charisma
Intelligence
Agility
Luck

I gave Princess Twilight Sparkle >9000 as she is the most powerful in my opinion her stats are made up of the following:

Strength: 250
Perception: 250
Endurance: 1750
Charisma: 1750
Intelligence: 4501
Agility: 250
Luck: 250
Edited by Gamer Twilight
  • Brohoof 1

Why 719? XD

Pinkie Pie has only 7? Don't forget her extreme speed and her dynamism.

Rainbow Dash has 15? While she can make a sonic rainboom?

Speed and power level do not correlate. Butta and Trunks prove that handily. Besides, a 1.5x advantage is enough to utterly trash your foe with no effort

I think that maybe all three pony types should be given more power if the average human has a power level of around 5.

That wasn't an average human, that was a working class guy

I knew that was coming.  :P

It looks like Discord's 260 was left out of the equation of Tirek's 325 which matches the powered-up Twilight.  But as others have suggested, Discord's magic is so bizarre that even though he was able to take it, he appeared unable to use it. 

Damn, I forgot that. The problem is that this lowers Tirek's gains by a lot from the ponies. Either that, or buff Twilight higher, but since it's addition, I doubt it will work. Hmm, Discord's magic works more like the magic of Babidi, Buu, or Janemba. That isn't typically included as power level, it just gives more versatility. 

I'm calculating as if they just gathered their energy and fired a beam at the other. Discord seems to specialize in a different echelon than that. Very well, I'll fix Discord's power to reflect this

I figured that Tirek's power level would be that powerful even when he absorbed Discord's magic but didn't use it. Twilight definitely gave him a formidable fight to test their strength.

I figured that Tirek's power level would be that powerful even when he absorbed Discord's magic but didn't use it. Twilight definitely gave him a formidable fight to test their strength.

Tirek himself said they were at an impasse. It's possible he doesn't know how to use Discord's magic

>implying DBZ has any logic to begin with.

Greater Power Level always beats lower power level

Very simple

Tirek himself said they were at an impasse. It's possible he doesn't know how to use Discord's magic

That is true, Discord's magic is like a mixed bag of insanity, you never know what to expect.

That is true, Discord's magic is like a mixed bag of insanity, you never know what to expect.

Tirek seems to like control, using magic like that where Discord himself doesn't control it(he often looks shocked at what he does) wouldn't be good for him

• Brohoof 1

Tirek seems to like control, using magic like that where Discord himself doesn't control it(he often looks shocked at what he does) wouldn't be good for him

Correct again. Being used to something where you can control it is better than not being able to control at all.

• Brohoof 1

Assuming this is calculated by DBZ logic...

So, it's all BS because someone's making up the rules as he goes along and the production staff has to make more stuff up to fill out the series? :huh:

So, it's all BS because someone's making up the rules as he goes along and the production staff has to make more stuff up to fill out the series? :huh:

Did you even read the next bit?  :huh:

My ultimate question: how does he know what the ponies can lift/bench?

Did you even read the next bit?  :huh:

My ultimate question: how does he know what the ponies can lift/bench?

Physical Strength =/= Power Level

We know this because the Cell Jrs, who should be able to tank a planet busting attack, were ripped apart by Gohan. Yet SSJ3 Goku's best punch can't destroy King Kai's planet. 

Therefore, I calculate power levels via implications of power and feats. For example, RD and AJ are above average and so I give them that. 

Twilight is at 100 as this is the threshold for mass destruction, seen when she had a magic burst as a filly

Physical Strength =/= Power Level

We know this because the Cell Jrs, who should be able to tank a planet busting attack, were ripped apart by Gohan. Yet SSJ3 Goku's best punch can't destroy King Kai's planet. 

Therefore, I calculate power levels via implications of power and feats. For example, RD and AJ are above average and so I give them that. 

Twilight is at 100 as this is the threshold for mass destruction, seen when she had a magic burst as a filly

Okay. That makes sense.

I do not follow DBZ at all, even though I know a thing or two. I had to beg the question.

It's been said plenty of times, I'm sure. I'm sorry, but...-

I couldn't help it. ^^"

But I'm intrigued by your theory, it's a very nice one! I don't know how you could rate the power level of the ponies though.

However, I will have to say, I think (Alicorn) Twilight Sparkle received a higher power boost than a simple 80 to 100. Instead of 100, I think it would be fair to say at least 200, I mean this is an Alicorn we're talking about here, combined with the already mighty power of Twilight Sparkle.

But, you can have it how you want to, as I said before I think what you already have down is awesome. :)

It seems like something you would put on a trading card or something, there's a little idea, huh? ^^

Again, awesome theory. ^^ (\

• Brohoof 1

@@Adorkable

Why so? Cadence is weak as piss and she's an alicorn. I honestly don't have the alicorns as anything special, any unicorn who trains hard enough can get to their level, like Sunset Shimmer and Sombra. 

To be honest, I don't have Twilight too powerful. After all, she's not the be all and end all. Considering that Twilight didn't realize that Trixie was foul play until told means that there are unicorns of Alicorn Amulet Trixe's level out there. Twilight is a prodigy, but in the end, she's still young and has a lot of time to grow into her power

To me, all alicorn did was add a power boost. A boost of 20 seems fair to me, Cadence probably recieved the same boost

I never watched much of Dbz and stopped paying attention to it a long while back.

Measuring the power levels of magic would seem tricky.

The only real measurement came during this finale with Twilight Vs Tirek - Twilight's base magic + 3 alicorn princess magical powers versus Tirek's absorbed magical power from all the Equestria ponies (however many that might be) + Discord's power + the mane 6 (and Spike) and if you sort of want to throw in some other variables - about how much is the royal guard (including Shining) added in total.  Tirek has to draw on a lot of sources to match Twi's. 

How come Cadence is that low? 30 seems short.  I figure she has more magical power than her husband SA.

I think dashes, pinkie, and AJs can all be changed!

I mean applejack could probably kill a stallion with one kick, that's pretty powerful!

Dash can do a sonic rainbooom that's pretty powerful!

And I mean, pinkie has like 28382443299 energy points that's strong x3