Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who hasn't watched the show in a long time?

CosmicHooves

Sometimes life gets in my way and I don't watch MLP for a very long time.

Believe it or not I haven't watched a single episode in like 2 months.

That's obviously going to change once I'm done posting this thread.

"Party of One" I might watch.

Has your life gotten in the way of your time watching the show?

Or maybe you've just forgotten to watch it?

post-25645-0-54570300-1400634570.jpg

(edited)

Right there with ya buddy. I havent seen a single episode since the one with Maud Pie the day it was aired. And skipped the 2 episodes before. Honestly I was one of those "Twilight with wings, shows over" people at the end of season 3. I hated that idea. So going into season 4, I didnt have much excitement. I wouldnt say my interest in the show is dying, I still look at the fan stuff and go on these forums alot. I just needed a break from the show. And now when I do decide to go back and watch it again, ill have 90% of season 4 to watch!

Biggest challenge is avoiding all the finale spoilers

Edited by Appleloosa
  • Brohoof 1

I have not watched it since the episode before Rarity Takes Manehatten I think.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yep, I dropped around party of one too. College projects got in the way as the final crunch unfolded. And by final crunch, I don't mean to imply that I put all these projects off; I'm fairly good with scheduling. My profs just started rapidly firing off projects in every direction with very stringent due dates.

As for why I haven't caught up yet, I suppose I just haven't really found the opportunity yet :P

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

Not me, as of now I am completly caught up with all the seasons and episodes, if I don't have time, I make time! :P

2 months! :o

Party of One is a fantastic episode. Definitely give that one a watch.

Yes, if not just because Pinkie Pie,

went completly insane for a bit! :)

• Brohoof 2

I usually keep up to date with the episodes, but since we have to wait a long time for the next season, I will probably find a new show to watch in the meantime, but that said I'll watch MLP occasionally on TV if I have the chance... And nobody is around...

I'd like to be able to watch some of the episodes again, but I'm the kind of person that gets particularly annoyed when I have to watch something for the second time. MLP: FiM is one of those things I can watch again and again, but I usually don't get the chance to watch it.

I think that during the hiatus there will be a large amount of time where I haven't watched the show.

Oh well, on to the comics then! 

(edited)

Well, technically, I went nearly 17 years without watching it :D

But since I've joined the fandom, I think the longest I've gone was about a month - after catching myself up by finishing Magical Mystery Cure and waiting for the Season 4 premiere.

I didn't marathon it, though, so it took me a bit longer to catch up - had I marathonned it, I probably would've gone nearly 2 months :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

Oh yeah, I haven't seen any pony in a while. It's been a week and a half since the season finale...

It's starting to get to me. I'm pretty sure I'll start hallucinating ponies soon.

I took a hiatus before Season 4 started and didn't pop back in until halfway through it's run at roughly the start of this year. So I went roughly 6 months without watching the show, and there are still some episodes I haven't caught up on, like Power Ponies.

Ive been watching it alot recently but there was one time last year when I had finished catching up on season 3, all the way up to the finale but I never knew that season 4 hadnt even aired yet, and wouldnt for the next 5 months but in my mind I was taking a long break from mlp. I now regret taking that break.

Yeah I haven't watched a single episode since episode nineteen (S4). I don't know why, I just haven't felt like watching lately. :blink:

Maybe it's because I've started to spend more time off-forums, doing other things like gaming, writing (especially), Youtube, etc., as I've also been slowing down in forum activity somewhat, like I do every so often.

I think it's pretty funny to see that people are talking about weeks or month hiatuses. I don't want to brag, I don't want to boast, but I like toast I haven't seen an episode since season 4 came out. Dunno if that's a bad thing. I don't even know why I haven't watched anything from season 4. Too lazy?