Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have questions? Need help? Ask the other guy.

Creamy Arty

Our faithful and ever-diligent goons staff in the Site Questions & Tech Support section have done a marvelous job of holding down the fort, rendering all manner of assistance and advice to those in need. Alas, they've grown weary, and decided that yet another set of hands was needed. Somebody who always has a smile on his face (we can't see anyone's face but you know what I mean), a kind word, and an eagerness to lend a hoof to one in need. All of us came to the same conclusion as to who would be ideal to fill this role. And it totally has nothing to do with him liking a certain purple pony.

Everyone, please welcome @Adorkable to his new role on the Poniverse Staff team, as another of our question & support eggheads. In all seriousness, he's a wonderful guy and a good friend. I've the utmost confidence in his ability to handle this position, and know that you'll all come to know and love him if you haven't already.

• Brohoof 26

I'm really glad that Adorkable is joining the Q&A staff team. From both my personal interactions with him and his forum activity that I have seen, I have complete confidence in his ability to assist the staff in holding down the fort over in Site Questions.

Welcome aboard, Adorkable! :)

• Brohoof 7

Welcome aboard Adorkabro!

Had my eyes on you the moment I started noticing your involvement with the Support Section. Looking forward to working with you and Im sure you will be a great asset to the team!

• Brohoof 3

uuuhmmm Who is adorkable?

A member, now staff, of the forum.
  • Brohoof 2

hmmm ,may I ask how do you be staff?

You get asked to take up a position. Usually after you've proven yourself as a mature,helpful and capable individual.
  • Brohoof 2

and how do you prove yourself?

Being mature,helpful and capable.
  • Brohoof 2

hmmm last question in what way?

Thats for us to know and you to find out ;)
  • Brohoof 2

Oh my gosh!! Adorkable is amazing. Congratulations, darling! I know he'll do great.

• Brohoof 5

CDiscord is going to pretend he didn't completely miss this. Maybe no one will notice.

Yaaaaaaaaaay! :D More people to do things with the stuff. Hurrah.

• Brohoof 4

Since i've first met him,he has been always there to help everyone,even those who never talked to :3

From my past experience on other forums,that tended to lead to be a member from the staff.

I know he's young and all on this forum(2 months) but he have all that traits that a member from the staff needs :3

Congratulations,@Adorkable :3

I hope that your presence on the Staff allows a lot of users with issues to be helped :3

As you always say...

^^(\

• Brohoof 3

Well, congratulations on your new position Adorkable!  I have no doubt that you'll prove a valuable member of the staff team.  I wish you the best of luck in your new position, and am sure that you'll render splendid assistance to any who seek it from you.  :muffins:

• Brohoof 3