Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What bronies do with the ponies they get

PokeBolter

This is actually something I'm not sure about because I'm a brony and I was having fun with Silver for 3 weeks however is this what most bronies do or are they just like Jeff from Clarence and just leaves the ponies on the shelf as a lame collection what do you ponies do?

… I leave my lovely ladies on the shelf like a lame collection.

Well, sometimes I play ponies with my little brother when he wants to, but besides that, they remain untouched.

• Brohoof 2

Most people who collect things leave them on the shelf as a "lame" collection, unfortunately.

I have quite a few of the Vinyl figures, and I leave them on the shelf most of the time. Sometimes I'll take them down to look at them, but that's about it.

Humans are odd creatures to be sure.

I only have plushies.  Sometimes I put the on the bed because I like to use stuffed animals as pillows  :ph34r:

My kid plays with them sometimes, they are toys after all.  :)

• Brohoof 1

*Resists urge to make joke in bad taste.*

Display, like everyone else has already said. Those that have brushable hair I'll occasionally try to style, and always fail horribly at doing so.

• Brohoof 2

Hugs for plush toys. Everything else becomes a pretty, mint condition collectable.
I bought a complete set of the MLP black Vinyl blind box toys, and I haven't opened a single one.

• Brohoof 1

Hugs for plush toys. Everything else becomes a pretty, mint condition collectable.

I bought a complete set of the MLP black Vinyl blind box toys, and I haven't opened a single one.

I couldn't do it.  I'd have to see what's inside

• Brohoof 1

I stack my ponies up and make a pony tower.

I just keep my vinyls on the shelf.

Very orignal place to keep them if you ask me.

• Brohoof 1

I couldn't do it.  I'd have to see what's inside

I already know what's inside, but it has been tempting. But knowing that they're in there, in such pristine condition, I'm pleased enough to just keep them as is.

(edited)

I play with my brushables. The special collectors from Hot Topic sit on shelves because they can't do anything, and plus, they are made specifically for collections. The burshables on the other hand, make excellent video sources and fun for the kids I watch since they aren't that expensive. I won't get the battery ones though, they will break on me within a day. I keep my imagination at the level of a 5 year old, so if it's not collectable or plushie, it will be replaced due to being treated like a toy!  My plushies...well, my Build a Bear Pinkie demands a hug everytime I enter our bedroom....well, all my Pinkie's do....and to a degree all my stuffed animals loves my hugs....

when I play with them alone....ohhhh the look my husband gives me...

Edited by Treble Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

My Twilie plush just sits on my shelf...Watching the world below...Seeing horrors that were not meant to be seen...
But other then that

This would pretty much sum it up.

Edited by Kurai

Wow so I guess that I'm the only brony who actually buys the ponies to play with.

I play with mine too, just not all of the time. When I get bored I usually have a plush nearby to hug or mess with it's mane if it's one of the build a bears. Also something about brushing the brushable ones, I hate to admit that I enjoy it, but I do. Only ones I don't really play with are the blindbags and the figures from hot topic. 

pinkie_pie___happiness_by_abydos91-d631l

I have the Funko Pop Twilight, because she's the cutest Funko one in my eyes (and she's second best pony ^U^), and she sits on my desk looking freaking adorable. Sometimes I pat her head. ^U^ Now to find a Pinkie Pie plushie at some store because I don't want to actually ask my mom to order it online...

I usually don't play with them because I wanna keep them nice
I've got to say whenever I get a pony I usually start by giving it a mane trim to make it r63 and then I play with them alot it seriously makes it a whole lot more fun.