Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Craziest thing thats ever happened in your school?

iceestarz

This is very sad actually, but here goes:

My Spanish teacher was off on maternity leave, but around half way in, her baby died in the womb.

So she wasn't in for the rest of the year. She's back now, fully recovered, though.

Sorry about that, but nothing much happens where I live aside from some older kids doing drugs.

• Brohoof 1

my school always get bomb threats because kids don't want to take state test or some crap, but when I was in elementary school some middle school kid ran into the school with a paint ball gun and started to shoot kids

• Brohoof 1

One time a kid managed to light a fire in one of the school buses, don't really know how but stuff like that happened all the time on that bus.

Fun fact, actually, I went to the same school as the 'U wot m8' meme guy:

u-wot-m8.png?w=665

And he actually stopped a bus from crashing into a sidewalk. Pretty cool guy he was.

• Brohoof 1

where to start....

back in high school my cousin was walking up the ramp, and waved at this guy walking with his girlfriend towards her. The girl punched my cousin in the face so hard she blacked out. It took three teachers to hold her down, she bit them..alot...and when the cops got there she also bit them, and tried to kick out the back windshield 

in my freshmen year one of the seniors was in class and they had those long lights that are held to the cieling by rodes...it fell halfway off the cieling and hit this poor senior in the head. 

The fell down the stairs in my high school and when i got up i realized i had gotten my shoe caught in a hole in the stairs...it was the size of a pot hole you'd find in the street!

where to start....

back in high school my cousin was walking up the ramp, and waved at this guy walking with his girlfriend towards her. The girl punched my cousin in the face so hard she blacked out. It took three teachers to hold her down, she bit them..alot...and when the cops got there she also bit them, and tried to kick out the back windshield

in my freshmen year one of the seniors was in class and they had those long lights that are held to the cieling by rodes...it fell halfway off the cieling and hit this poor senior in the head.

The fell down the stairs in my high school and when i got up i realized i had gotten my shoe caught in a hole in the stairs...it was the size of a pot hole you'd find in the street!

1. That sounds intense. Like holy Jesus. This girl musta had issues.

2. I really shouldn't have laughed cause that sounds just so sad and terrible, but my god just the odds of a light falling on someone is just...wow.

3. Oh. Okay then. I've never had that happen to me. Although once I was running up the stairs at my other high school I went to a couple years ago and I tripped up the stairs and fell. It was embarrassing and just a terrible experience. It was also the first time my school had stairs. .-.

I once was the weird thing that happened at school. It was time to go home, on a Friday, in grade school. I left the building, and suddenly started to feel ill. I tried to go back in to see the nurse, but one of the teachers wouldn't let me. He blocked the door, so I ended up literally throwing up all over his shoes. It wasn't intentional, I was just feeling steadily worse as he kept telling me I couldn't go back in. After that, he FINALLY let me go see the nurse. She called my mom to come and get me. When my mom found out he wouldn't let me back in the building, she yelled at him in front of everyone!

Later, my best friend told me it looked like I barfed popcorn because of all the white chunks. I don't remember what I ate that could have caused that!

LOL!

Here's something a little more serious. In high school, a girl got arrested for attempting to set another girl's hair on fire! I had nothing to do with it, honest!

• Brohoof 2

I do not really recall anything too crazy happening at school. My school-life was actually very easy-going. The most I remember was in my senior year of high school some guy robbed this gas station that was right across from the school and we had to go into lockdown.

May I link a piece of history that I managed to dig up for the past hour? 

http://educationwonk.blogspot.com/2005/02/californias-colton-high-school_19.html

tl;dr, basically, school got a new principal, teachers and students hated said principal. upper classmen decided to take a day off to protest principal's new policies. half of administrative body also protested. two months later, district finally fired new principal. 

I was only a freshman when that happened O_o it was the craziest thing that happened in my high school life. Like ever. Hard to believe that it'll be 10 years next year. :|

Almost had a shooting in my school, some guy pulled out a pistol at the front of my classroom but fortunately my teacher is a Badass and he hit the gun out of his hand and started beating the living sh*t out of him.

• Brohoof 5

Almost had a shooting in my school, some guy pulled out a pistol at the front of my classroom but fortunately my teacher is a Badass and he hit the gun out of his hand and started beating the living sh*t out of him.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Brohoof 2

In fourth grade, someone either spilled a bottle of cologne or spoiled milk. Bottom line is, it smelled so bad. I can't remember much details on that though.

Then in high school, some idiot seniors set some toilet paper on fire and forced everyone to stand outside the school in hot weather. D: It was so awful for me because I think I was on the floor where it happened. My allergies got a bit messed up, and I didn't want to be in school that day. My parents came and got me, so after that I was fine.

• Brohoof 1

Oh wow... Lot of sad stories, and a lot of crazy stories.

This ain't gonna top the list at all, but, oh well.  Let's see how it's done country-style:

1. Drive your lawn mower or tractor to school day (not official of course, and the principal was pissed about it).  Unfortunately, I did not participate.  But, let's just say they were quite a few boys who rode their lawn mowers to high school that day.  Lmao.

2. There were a handful of fights that I saw, and some I didn't.  But the best one (imeanwut) was between two sophomore girls.  I was just standing in the commons/lobby in the mornin' before the first bell rang (like everyone did) and I turn around just in time to see this girl blind-side tackle another girl onto the ground, and then she proceeded to bash the girl's head on the floor for a few seconds... until a (kind of heavy-set, middle-aged, female) teacher yelled "Hey!" And then literally threw the chick on top several feet back up into the air.  She landed on her feet of course, but daaamn, that throw was an astounding thing to see. 

3. Let's randomly rev our vehicles up to the rev-limiter and annoy the crap out of everyone in the parking lot.  (Not a part of that).  Then maybe roast your tires as you exit the lot onto the street.  (also not a part of that [except for the winter when there was snow imeanwut]).   Which reminds me of number 4:

4.  Let's drift into the parking lot because there's snow and ice like crazy and we shouldn't even have school because of it.  (Maybe was accidentally on purpose a part of that).

5.  Bumper love-taps.  No, seriously, I'm not kidding.  Some boys would "love-tap" their buddy (both having trucks) but no damage, because of course, truck bumpers y'know - lel.  (Not a part of that).

6.  Random drug-dog locker checks (mind you, I'm from a country town, the high school only having ~230 students) and at least 5 kids getting called into the office afterwards.  Plus one false-alarm (this gal had a really nasty old coffee cup full of moldy crud, eww gross, yes, in her locker >.> lol).  (I don't do illegal drugs.  So, no).

7.  We had two PE teachers, a male for the guys, a female for the gals, of course.  Except sometimes the female teacher (who was probably 40 something) would not be wearing a bra, and then you'd hear wisecrack jokes being mumbled from some of the goof balls "lelelele her [...] are showing huehuehue"  *facepalm* (No).

8.  Some junior guy got caught by the math teacher [doing something with his, uhh, hand, and his...] under the desk.  WHY?  My gosh that's just disturbing...  And before you ask - he was sitting straight up trying to act like he was paying attention to the lesson.  :eww:

9.  Btw, yes, all of this is high school stuff... there were a few trouble makers who liked to annoy the crap out of teachers, and so would make stupid noises (and/or yell an offensive term possibly maybe starting with the letter after "m" because they were idiots) when the teacher was turned around facing the board.  And because there were like 3 or 4 of them in one class doing it, she'd never know who was doing it when they did it.  She did try to make people fess up, but nobody said a word and kept a total blank face, lol.  UNTIL they exited the door at the bell ring, and then they'd bust up laughing ... (again, not a part of it).

10... Why am I even telling this...  At the prom dance my junior year, the kids on the dance floor were very, very rowdy.  I ended up with a minor concussion somehow.  I felt it in my teeth it hurt so bad.  I was dizzy for a while.  Luckily, one of the teacher's husbands was an EMT, and he was there.  He checked me out and said that I just needed to rest, but to be woken up every 4 hours or so to be checked on by someone.  I probably shouldn't have gone to afterprom... lol... and I probably should not have gone swimming with a concussion... LOL... but I did.  Oops.  Oh well.  I'm fine :muffins: !

Edited by Miles
  • Brohoof 2

I once was the weird thing that happened at school. It was time to go home, on a Friday, in grade school. I left the building, and suddenly started to feel ill. I tried to go back in to see the nurse, but one of the teachers wouldn't let me. He blocked the door, so I ended up literally throwing up all over his shoes. It wasn't intentional, I was just feeling steadily worse as he kept telling me I couldn't go back in. After that, he FINALLY let me go see the nurse. She called my mom to come and get me. When my mom found out he wouldn't let me back in the building, she yelled at him in front of everyone!

Later, my best friend told me it looked like I barfed popcorn because of all the white chunks. I don't remember what I ate that could have caused that!

LOL!

Here's something a little more serious. In high school, a girl got arrested for attempting to set another girl's hair on fire! I had nothing to do with it, honest!

The hair being set on fire actually was a "trend" among the boys in my freshmen year which was competely immature and stupid if you ask me

oh i just remembered another one

we have this weird almost gym like course in my senior year i only took it for the credit cause every other class was filled. It was basicly like a..well if i think about it was like a survival training almost. Our school is basicly on the giant hill surrounded by forest, and up further is the french school. He went out and planted flags all over the woods, giving us directions on a peice of paper to fnd em. Ok all fine well and dandy if it hadn;t rained for the last week and was still raining that day. Tracking through the woods was like trying to trug through a mud bog, plus the compases he gave us wouldn't work because of ll the metal in the ground  (the fact there's theres a giant metal phone tower on the top of the mountain didnt help ether), Me and my partner finally said screw it, and we started walking on direction until she finally found the road. Where she soon joined up with the rest of the class who were equally just as angry as us. We were all covered in mud, top to bottom, one girl had fell down a steep down hill and sprained her ankle. Turns out no found any flags cause the french kids had come in and stole em.....

Oh and thats not the end of it, after that he stopped the whole survival training crap and started making us run or walk around our soccer track. Which wasn;t an actual soccer field or track just a badly laid gravel, and large (and very sharp) rocks and you could feel where the ground would sort of sink then rise back up as you walked. 

He also made us play ultimate frisby for like almost the rest of the semister, for those of you dont know it's basicly football with a frisby. If would have been fun if the guys in our class didnt think it was a wrestling match and try to tackle people hard enough to seriously hurt others. 

For our final exam we made to walk or run 10k on that awful track and if we didnt finish before lunch, he made us keep going. It was seriously hot that day and he didnt even offer us water, or anything. 15 minutes into lunch everyone gave up...tired, starving and dehydrated. He was seriously angry at all of us, but...however it turned out ok because the principal made him pass us all. She was really angry at him for making us do all this stuff and apparently after i graduated he didn't return to the school. 

I do not really recall anything too crazy happening at school. My school-life was actually very easy-going. The most I remember was in my senior year of high school some guy robbed this gas station that was right across from the school and we had to go into lockdown.

Lockdowns suck, later on in the day it turned out that the bomb threat all the schools had in my district was because somebody called the police about the threat so the police would all be distracted with the bomb, hence so the person could rob a bank and have plenty of time for a getaway. Thugs are gettin smart.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, there were some...

1. One time some random student has brought Pepper spray to school. Entire building had to be evacuated, because it spreaded everywhere in minutes. 

2. One time during geography classes someone knocked the door. Teacher opened it. The second she did it a fire extenguisher stormed right inside the classroom and covered everything in foam >.> Person who did that is uknown. 

3. My clever friends decided to bring living fish on biology lesson (teacher did not know). Fish somehow managed to break free and managed to "run" right at teacher's feet. That was awkward. xD 

4. Same "clever" friend, german class. It was still a break, teacher was gone and we were in the classroom. Apperantly she has left keys to classroom on the desk. That genius took it and locked down the classroom. Nobody was able to take key from him. Teacher was knocking door loudly, no reaction from him. Eventually janitor opened door for her, she punished us with a test and everyone got worst grade for it.

That's all I have in mind now :P

• Brohoof 1

1. Two students got into a fight, and one of the students used the cast on his broken arm as a weapon.

He used his cast to bash in the other student's nose. 

After a dean tried to break up the fight, one of the student's punched the dean in the face.

(I was front row to this fight).

2. A senior came into school while he was hung over, and he vomited all over the main staircase.

3. A teacher got terminated for making fun of a disabled child.

4. A teacher left her car in reverse on accident and it reversed all the way into the school's pond.

• Brohoof 5

A fight, in my school? Naw, that's natural occuring to be considered crazy. But with the drama I hang out with my group of friends was really out of hand. And being introverted did NOT help at all :P