Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather die cupcakes or rainbow factory style

Metallic Strings

• 3 weeks later...

i'd rather die quickly than slowly, so rainbow factory it is. (but with guns and demons pew pew i must go out with a bang before i can become the rainbow taster that everyone eats get it)

Edited by Psycrow

Ok, originally we had hidden this topic, however after some discussion we decided to open this up for review. This may pose an interest thought exercise. I remind everyone in here that please do not go into explicit detail and (clears throat)

DO NOT POST THE SOURCE MATERIAL FOR EITHER STORY HERE!

Rules still apply. :)

Make me a rainbow. I would prefer that over being made into a cupcake and eaten thank you. 

Yes, remember this forum is pg, people might get offended, the horror.

• 6 months later...

Probably Rainbow Factory, since I'll have better odds of survival due to the inevitable rebellion uprising, followed by the One Free Man killing Dr. Breen Rainbow Dash in the end.

Oh, and it's probably a less painful way to go.

Edited by SpaceOnion

I would choose rainbow style, but that's just cuz in an RP session I did with a couple of my friends we decided how we'd get out of there. Pinkie... yeah I'm sure she's had changeling cupcakes before, she'd be hesitant to rip up a half-changeling (She'd do it anyway, but with hesitation)

As for Rainbow Factory, I'd simply turn into one of the staff and explain that "I" had escaped and threw me onto the line.

But without Changelings OP powers, yeah, rainbows.

I would rather be slaughtered and then put into a cupcake

I guess that would be slightly less painfull than having every atom in you're body slowly stretched out until you became a rainbow

?!?