Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Top 3 favorite pony emoticons?

Adorkable

Hey all! I'm sure by now you're aware of how many wonderful emoticons there are here on MLP Forums.

Oh wow, I was going to list them, but apparently you can't do that. Anyways, emoticons are easy to make as casually typing in a smiley face. I'm sure we've all used 1 or 2 before (hopefully 3 to make the topic relevant), so let's hear your top 3 favorite emoticons! Your answer doesn't have to be based on your using unless you want it to be, some are just fun to look at. For bonus points, be sure to tell us why these 3 selected emotions are your favorites.

My top 3 are:

:D

:)

:huh:

In that order! Rarity's face is my number one because it's just so fun to look at, I don't use it very often, but it definitely makes me think of the face you type to make it happen. I use Pinkie's face all the time, just because it's an ordinary smiley face. Applejack's face is another I use pretty often, there are a lot of times I feel the need to give the "huh?" look to someone, so this emoticon fits like a glove!

• Brohoof 4

Here are mine =)

:grin2: This one first because I think it potrays the playful happy yet still so cute and beautiful side of Rarity 

:fluttershy: This one because what i see is gentle happy smile giving and responsive yet still bit playful and beautiful.

:pinkie: This one because it has the joy, ultimate expression at its finest and it looks and feels so happy to use.

Though I most often use =)

because I think it potrays the smile in very good way

• Brohoof 1

I saw what you did there, Adorkable. <3

Well,I VERY rarely use the pony emoticons,but if I have to talk about favourites...

:fluttershy:

:rarity:

:P

• Brohoof 2

These are my favourite emoticons. But out of all of the three below, I especially love the Rarity emoticon.

:please:

:squee:

:wub:

• 2 weeks later...

1: :umad:

'Tis Discord, ze ultimate tool of unexpected chaos and confusion! What's not to love there?

2: :wau:

I've always been fond of this one since it came out, an excellent emote for an excellent character! Too bad it's difficult to find a situation to use it in! An wonderful reaction tool!

3: :proud:

I enjoy this one, and often associate it with tea drinking. I love tea, so therefor I love this emote!

Side note:

It's often hard to recall the codes of emotes, but other than that I enjoy the use of:

xD

And..

^^

I like these three:

:muffins: This is one of the cutest things I've ever seen, what is not to love here?

:blush: Cuteness overload!!!!

:blink: Just an emoticon that's always good to use.

Yeah, the cuteness is important... :pinkie:

• 2 months later...