Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Your Favorite Mario Game

Just wondering everyponies favorite Mario game is, Mine is Super Mario World because of it's excellent gameplay and vast amount of levels. Remember, every answer is right!

• Brohoof 4

^super mario world

i got many favorites, i love sm64 and smg games, i also really love super mario world. and of course i cant forget paper mario the thousand year door

• Brohoof 1

^super mario world

i got many favorites, i love sm64 and smg games, i also really love super mario world. and of course i cant forget paper mario the thousand year door

All those games are correct answers!

I forgot what game it was, but its the mario game with the yellow cape.

Super Mario World is the name B)

Paper Mario series is best Mario series. Partially cuz I'm a huge RPG nut but also because I still think they are best as far as Mario goes. Generally more of a Sonic fan but Sonic's one and only RPG isn't nearly as good as Mario's RPGs.

I was totally stoked when I got Super Mario 64. It was pretty chill with the gameplay and the levels were pretty cool. I liked all those he hats he had, it was like funny but cool to be able to fly, go through objects, and like become metal over a hat.

Paper Mario series is best Mario series. Partially cuz I'm a huge RPG nut but also because I still think they are best as far as Mario goes. Generally more of a Sonic fan but Sonic's one and only RPG isn't nearly as good as Mario's RPGs.

Papee Mario The Thousand Year Door was an incredible game. Not far behind is Super Mario World.

I love paper mario so much o.o

~

Wow, a lot of people sure like Paper Mario.

Now I feel bad about not beating Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door 5 years ago.

• Brohoof 1

Now I feel bad about not beating Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door 5 years ago.

ya really, :lol: a lot like that game

I don't even think I bought it or gave it a look

Super Mario Bros. 2, even if it technically didn't start as a mario game it'll always have that special spot in my memories.

That game gets made fun of too much. There is only one thing that sucks badly about it.

"It Was A Dream"

• Brohoof 1

Paper Mario I have played for many many hours. I always start a file whenever I'm sick because I can play it for hours.

Super Mario Bros 3 is also a very large chunk of my childhood, so I love it as well.

• Brohoof 1

Do the Smash and Kart series count here?

Anyway I think I have played almost all Mario games and I'd have to say I enjoy the 2D games more than the 3D ones, such as Super Mario World and even the first Super Mario Bros.

But I'll say Super Mario Sunshine is my personal favorite.

It was a great game too; go play it until you beat it then? o:

Do the Smash and Kart series count here?

Anyway I think I have played almost all Mario games and I'd have to say I enjoy the 2D games more than the 3D ones, such as Super Mario World and even the first Super Mario Bros.

But I'll say Super Mario Sunshine is my personal favorite.

It was a great game too; go play it until you beat it then? o:

Kart Series count but Smash doesn't (Because smash brothers is a Nintendo game not Mario)

And I would love to play that Paper Mario game again but it was scratched up beyond working 2 years ago

Kart Series count but Smash doesn't (Because smash brothers is a Nintendo game not Mario)

And I would love to play that Paper Mario game again but it was scratched up beyond working 2 years ago

that stinks

Then what about Hotel Mario? Not Nintendo, but it's Mario. lol

And how could you allow a Mario game get scratched? D:

Anyway if you legally own it, I think it should be okay to play it on an emulator as a backup copy or something like that...

Then what about Hotel Mario? Not Nintendo, but it's Mario. lol

And how could you allow a Mario game get scratched? D:

Anyway if you legally own it, I think it should be okay to play it on an emulator as a backup copy or something like that...

no! Hotel Mario is a wrong answer!

But yeah, It wasn't my first time scratching up a mario game. I also scratched Mario Kart: Double Dash. I feel so ashamed :blush:

Super Mario bros. 3

And

Super Mario 3

Clearly the best Mario games.

Super Mario Bros. 3 was and is a great game (I never did manage to beat it all the way, it's difficult for some reason), but I'd have to say my favorite is NSMB Wii (New Super Mario Bros.) because of the best BGM, good graphics, the return of the Koopalings, increased difficulty (at least more from the old NSMBs, the first SMB will always be the hardest), new powerups, etc.

And Super Mario Bros. 1 was pretty good too. I managed to clear this game because of the Warp Zone thing at the end of every second level in a world. Otherwise, I would have never beaten it...

Super Mario Bros. 3 was and is a great game (I never did manage to beat it all the way, it's difficult for some reason), but I'd have to say my favorite is NSMB Wii (New Super Mario Bros.) because of the best BGM, good graphics, the return of the Koopalings, increased difficulty (at least more from the old NSMBs, the first SMB will always be the hardest), new powerups, etc.

And Super Mario Bros. 1 was pretty good too. I managed to clear this game because of the Warp Zone thing at the end of every second level in a world. Otherwise, I would have never beaten it...

Have I ever told anyone I beated Super Mario Bros. 3 without getting a game over. :wub:

• Brohoof 1