Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you only had 1 week to live?

My little pwny

I'll leave this open ended. If you had 1 week (168 hours) to live from the moment you read this sentence, what would you do?

There is no way to advert death, so don't waste your resources figuring out how to cheat death. (this has nothing to do with the movie, "The Ring". So don't talk about it)

I would go to an area where there are evil people, and then fight them to the death. This may sound a bit morbid, but I would want to take out some of the evil in the world with me. :unsure:

• Brohoof 5

Sell my soul to Nintendo, travel around to meet my fellow fanatics, proceed to buy every lasting Nintendo merch there is.

Finish off with ponies... the end.

• Brohoof 2

Spend all my money on TF2 mann co supply keys and unbox with every single one then give all my prizes away on TF2. After that I would maybe do some stuff I always wanted to do like bash a car with a baseball bat. I would so some other crazy stuff and that would really be it.

Probably freak the fuck out for the first day or two.

After that, I'd drive to my favorite place in the world with my loving girlfriend and spend it doing the things I love. I'd write letters to everyone important in my life, pour my absolute heart out nothing held back. I'd listen to my favorite songs and bands one last time. I'd probably end up doing a psychedelic drug at some point just because I've always wanted to.

On the last day I would say goodbye to my family, and that evening I would lay in bed one last time holding my girlfriend as tightly in my arms as possible, run my hands through her hair and rub her and tell her how much I love her, and how much she means to me and what a difference she made in my life. Hopefully I'd be able to spend my very last moments staring deeply into her eyes, and at peace with what is going to happen, and how I lived my life.

(edited)

Depends on when it was. But if it was next week:

• Beg my parents to give me money.

• Sell all my stuff to get more money.

• Book tickets to a flight to Texas.

• Buy these cheese and cracker plushies.

• Tell my friends (irl and one forums) and family goodbye.

• Fly to Texas and visit Aylin.

• Give her the plushies.

• Tell her to come with me somewhere else.

• sex

• Be with her until I die.
If above is not possible:
  • Sell my stuff.

• Tell relatives and friends (irl and one forums) goodbye.

• Discover the world with my family.

• Jump from a plane (with parachute of course)

• Be with my family until I die.
Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 6

Depends on when it was. But if it was next week:

• Beg my parents to give me money.

• Sell all my stuff to get more money.

• Book tickets to a flight to Texas.

• Buy these cheese and cracker plushies.

• Tell my friends (irl and one forums) and family goodbye.

• Fly to Texas and visit Aylin.

• Give her the plushies.

• Tell her to come with me somewhere else.

• sex

• Be with her until I die.
If above is not possible:
  • Sell my stuff.

• Tell relatives and friends (irl and one forums) goodbye.

• Discover the world with my family.

• Jump from a plane (with parachute of course)

• Be with my family until I die.
Why do I have such a perverted brother ? XD
  • Brohoof 1

A list of what I would do:

Talk to corporate, approve memos, lead a workshop, remember birthdays, direct workflow, my own bathroom, micromanage, promote synergy, hit on Debra, get rejected, swallow sadness, send some faxes, call sex line, cry deeply, demand a refund, eat a bagel, harassment lawsuit, no promotion, fifth of vodka, shit on Debra's desk, buy a gun, in my mouth, oh fuck man I can't fucking do it...shit, pussy out, puke on Debra's desk, jump out the window, suck a dude's dick, snort some coke, crash my car, suck my own dick, eat some chicken strips, chop my balls off, black out in the sewer, meet a giant fish, fuck its brains oout, turn into a jet, bomb the Russians, crash into the sun, now I'm dead.

• Brohoof 3

I've put a lot of thought into what I'd do if i were given one week to live... and this is what I'd do: I would pierce as many parts of my body as I possibly could... then RIP THEM ALL OUT! Because the only thing better than piercings is RIPPING THEM OUT.

Day 1

1. get wasted

2. find tallest building I can

3. attempt flight

No Day 2

I wouldn't have the ability to really find joy in anything with a timer looming over me lol :P

A list of what I would do:

Talk to corporate, approve memos, lead a workshop, remember birthdays, direct workflow, my own bathroom, micromanage, promote synergy, hit on Debra, get rejected, swallow sadness, send some faxes, call sex line, cry deeply, demand a refund, eat a bagel, harassment lawsuit, no promotion, fifth of vodka, shit on Debra's desk, buy a gun, in my mouth, oh fuck man I can't fucking do it...shit, pussy out, puke on Debra's desk, jump out the window, suck a dude's dick, snort some coke, crash my car, suck my own dick, eat some chicken strips, chop my balls off, black out in the sewer, meet a giant fish, fuck its brains oout, turn into a jet, bomb the Russians, crash into the sun, now I'm dead.

........And then they called from the hospotal saying they took the wrong person.