Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4 Preview & Info [Spoilers]

duidamasterXD

I just read on Equestria Daily about the new season 4 rumors that just came out. Rumor one is that Trixie

will be joining the mane 6 on adventures with Twilight. Rumor two they are not bring back Gilda after Pinkie Pie sent her packing. Rumor three there will be nor more Luna episodes because Hasbro see's her as a scary pony to little girls and if she will make a appearance she will look way more like Cadence. In my opinion April fools or not Trixie joining the mane 6 would be awesome but I hate the idea of Luna being pink more like Cadence. What are your thoughts people?

Agree on the trixie, i mean, she did be come the great and apologetic trixie ;D. and they better still have luna! that would be a huge hole of what hapened to her. and i could see gilda not coming back.

Hm.. I dunno, if it turns out to be news after April fools I'll start to consider it.

Overall they don't really sound back though atleast to me. I could see Trixie maybe joining on adventures with the Mane 6, I'm fine with Gilda not returning since I'm not like a big fan of her.

I don't really like rumor 3 though. I still want to see more Luna :P, or at the very least see her appear. Also I can't believe they're going to actually physically change her appearance, I think they just mean she would have a closer personality to her maybe. She is the Princess of the Night, she has to have a darker color scheme :P.

Total and complete rumors my friend! Would they really take away Luna, one of their most popular character? Also, Tara Strong voice of Twilight already said that she will stay in Ponyville. So, sorry but Trixie will not join the Mane 6. The Gilda toy sold great, so that's a lie. Check on Meghan's twitter, and M.A. Larson's, full of lies about the forth season. And why? Because it is April the 1st! Also, the memebase My Little Brony is filled with LPS stuff. That's april fools for ya!

/)

• Brohoof 1

I think that anyone who takes anything that comes out on a day like April 1 seriously is a bit too trusting.  I wouldn't put faith in any of those rumors being ture, especially since Season 4 is so far away, and I doubt that anyone involved would so freely tweet spoilers like this.

Its all pretty much bs. Changing and/or removing one of their most popular characters would be a stupid move. Ps. Anyone hear the april fools rumor that they will make fluttershy an earth pony?

I just read on Equestria Daily about the new season 4 rumors that just came out. Rumor one is that Trixie

will be joining the mane 6 on adventures with Twilight. Rumor two they are not bring back Gilda after Pinkie Pie sent her packing. Rumor three there will be nor more Luna episodes because Hasbro see's her as a scary pony to little girls and if she will make a appearance she will look way more like Cadence. In my opinion April fools or not Trixie joining the mane 6 would be awesome but I hate the idea of Luna being pink more like Cadence. What are your thoughts people?

Hello. News concerning Season 4 is always welcome , but we already had a topic lying around for the express purpose of sharing it. I have merged your topic with the older thread, and in the future please share any tidbits of information you have here.

Given the timing, I'm almost 100% sure this is a joke.

I hope that S4 will be better than all of MLP do far combined, and that Twilicorn is scrapped in S4. Making the main character a god (or similar) is always a bad move.

• Brohoof 1

Well now Season 3 is over, for better or worse. And now we begin the long long wait for new episodes where seconds seem like minutes and months seem like years. During my time as a part of this fandom I've learned two things:

1: Most of us can't resist spoilers but maybe it's just me.

2: Due to both purposeful and accidental leaks, we're going to find out loads about new seasons/episodes long before they ever air.

So if you find out anything cool about Season 4 and you can't wait to share it with everyone, please share it here so that everyone who wants the news can find it easily and everyone who doesn't want it can avoid it. I will share what we have so far, and I'll try to remain active in updating the OP for your convenience.

That's awesome that now they are doing Season 4, I was in the fandom last year on New Years Eve and completely missed out on the older episodes. Thank you for bringing this up.

That you heard on April 1st.

mlfw2835-132898039991.jpg

Bridgette P. LaVictoire wrote this article on season 4: http://lezgetreal.com/2013/02/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-season-4-the-trials-of-alicorn-twilight/

And here's another related article: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/unicon-2013-panel-writers-room.html

So there is deffinately a Rarity episode in the works, they have been talking about bringing Trixie back, and Applejack will have a pregnancy scare.

Not much really.  We have to be patient.

• Brohoof 1

Everypony can find all of Meghan McCarthy's fascinating Season 4 Twitter Q and A below. Meghan's replies are in Bold. If she ends up tweeting more I will add them to the bottom. I'll also add the date I post them.

@Meghan McCarthy: Hey #bronies you can ask me questions about #MLPFIM via twitter Do my best to answer but know there are some things I can’t talk about yet.

Q: “Anything cool planned for the CMC in S4?” Yes!

Q: “A lot of bronies are upset about alicorn Twilight. Without giving anything away, do you think S4 will keep everyone happy?” Yes!

Q: “Are you tired of working on and talking about ponies?” Never!

Q: Will we ever see Rarity as the central character again? She stole every scene/episode she was in this season….” Yes!

Q: Any chance Spike will get as much awesome moments/love in season 4 as he did (if not, more than) in season 3?” Yep.

Answer to a couple questions I’ve just gotten— I try not to set something up if I don’t plan to pay it off

Q:"will Fluttershy be a main focus in more episodes? #MLPFIM” yep

Q: Any big musical numbers planned for the next season? ‘This Day Aria’ was amazing!” Yes. So excited about S4 music.

Q: Will we be introduced to new characters?” Yep. Some really good ones.

Q: "Are there going to be any Slice-of-Life episodes in S4?” Lots

Q: How has it been working on S4 so far compared to S3 & 2? Was it ever overwhelming previously?” Less overwhelming than S3

Q: "any new writers for the series?” Yes

Q: "Coming to EFNW?” If they invite me :-)

Q: "Will we see more of Rarity’s generosity in S4?” Yes

Q: "Will Larson still be allowed to the Christmas party later this year?” No way

Q: "What about BronyCon? Will you be there?” I’d like to be. Hint, hint

Q: "Is Andrea Libman still going to be awesome in S4?” soooooo awesome

Q: "if you were to describe season 4 in 1 word what would that word be?” Ambitious

Q: "Will we get to see any more members of the mane 6’s families?” Yes

Q: "How would you describe the overall tone of S4? Will the focus be greater on drama, humor, or adventure?” Packed w/ all 3

Q: "What’s your personal favourite episode you’ve written? And by extension what’s your fav #MLPFiM ep?” Hasn’t aired yet

Q: "Will Daniel Ingram still be doing lots and lots of awesome songs for us to remix in season 4?” Lots and lots and lots and lots

Q: "How many more Alicorns should we be expecting?” 53

Q: "Better question. Despite Twilight’s new status she’ll still have flaws and a lot of room for personal growth in S4 yes?” Yes

Q: "Do you find it hard writing a show for one demographic when there's such a big fanbase from another?” Nope.

Q: "Is that true, Will Twilight never see her friends anymore because of her new royal duties?” Not true

Q: "Will there be more RainbowDash focused episodes in S4” yes

Q: "any chance we'll see Applejack display some definition of Honesty that isn't "Dependable"?” Yep

Q: "Have you ever thought of writing about the history of the royal family?” Yes

Q: "Is something gonna happen in the S4 opener that you think might really take us by surprise?” If it isn’t leaked first, YES!!!!

Q: Will there be any emotionally heartwarming/tear-jerker moments in season 4 ?” Major d’awww moments in store

Q: As an alicorn, will Twilight be immortal and forced to outlive all of her friends?” Twilight will not outlive her friends

Q: Have to ask. Will the Se4 premire of #MLP be a new story or #EqG in Episode format?” New story

Q: In #EquestriaGirls, why did Twilight enter the mirror alone, when she could've brought her friends?” Watch 2 find out :-)

Q: Meghan do you know if season 4 is equestria girls #MLPseason4 is all pony. 5/31/13

Q: do you know when season 4 starts I don’t, but I do know it will be worth the wait 6/2/13

Q: Maybe it'll stop getting asked after the movie is out, after realizing that wouldn't be so bad after all? A girl can dream :-) 6/2/13

A: Flash Sentry is not a character in #MLPFiM season 4. 5/17/13

Q: Does EG take place before or after S4?” Before

Q: will we see any returns of either friends or foes from the past 3 seasons in season 4? Yes!

Q: Is Equestria Girls part two of the three parter MMC is part of? No

Q: Is Equestria Girls canon with MLP FIM? Yes, in that Twi had this experience and learned something from it.

Q: are we getting some nice Rarity x Spike moments next seasson? :3 yes indeedy 9/11/13

Q: ok can you plzplzpzlzpzlzpzlzpzlzpzlz tell me there will be a Rairty episode this time!! or another Pinkie Pie? More than 1! 9/11/13

Q: will the CMC interact with Twilight in season 4? Yes! 9/13/13

Q: So it was our Twilight who returned to Equestria in the end? Yes. Was there doubt about that?

Q: Will we get more AJ episodes in season 4 besides the apples to the core one? Yes 9/15/13

Edited by Nature Spell
  • Brohoof 17

This is getting me really excited for season 4 thanks for posting.

Glad to see Danial Ingram sill doing the music his work is really amazing :).

You're welcome and there are many more I didn't post yet. I'm not sure what to make of the 53 Alicorns. LOL But if one is suspect it's like all are suspect

so Fluttershys family is going to be shown? cool. I hope she has a Little brother as thats a new thing in the mane six families

and for the 53 Alicorns. Congress?

It be interesting to see more brothers and sisters. Yeah your guess is as good as mine about the Alicorns. Oh Meghan you tempt and confuse. Lol

• Brohoof 1

It be interesting to see more brothers and sisters. Yeah your guess is as good as mine about the Alicorns. Oh Meghan you tempt and confuse. Lol

No wait what if she meant that there will be more alicorns but that wont make it any less special. as in one or two more alicorns. But the congress idea is badass

• Brohoof 1

No wait what if she meant that there will be more alicorns but that wont make it any less special. as in one or two more alicorns. But the congress idea is badass

I guess we need to let it all just play out. Who knows where it will lead! She says so little, on purpose of course, that it can mean anything you want it to. I think it's awesome she even did that much.

Interesting.

I have pretty high expectations for Season 4, and statements from the team seem more legit than typical promotional hype. Just makes the wait seem that much longer :(

Credit to the folks asking the questions, they managed to come up with quite a few good but also reasonable ones that Meghan could reasonably be expected to answer honestly (except of course for that alicorn question wink.png).  Didn't learn too much from her responses,  but I did think that the "Mane 6 families" question response was particularly interesting.  Thanks for posting these Nature Spell. smile.png

Credit to the folks asking the questions, they managed to come up with quite a few good but also reasonable ones that Meghan could reasonably be expected to answer honestly (except of course for that alicorn question wink.png). Didn't learn too much from her responses, but I did think that the "Mane 6 families" question response was particularly interesting. Thanks for posting these Nature Spell. smile.png

You're welcome! I'm thinking it was spur of the moment but who really knows. No we didn't learn a lot, but it was fun reading her responses. There are a few odd ones I didn't post yet. :-)

• Brohoof 1

Credit to the folks asking the questions, they managed to come up with quite a few good but also reasonable ones that Meghan could reasonably be expected to answer honestly (except of course for that alicorn question img-1357726-1-wink.png).  Didn't learn too much from her responses,  but I did think that the "Mane 6 families" question response was particularly interesting.  Thanks for posting these Nature Spell. img-1357726-2-smile.png

:o I'm certainly hoping that this means we will finally get to see RD's family :D!

I'm getting pretty excited for S4 now, hope there is more things like this to keep me going for the next however many months! :)

• Brohoof 1

:o I'm certainly hoping that this means we will finally get to see RD's family :D!

I'm getting pretty excited for S4 now, hope there is more things like this to keep me going for the next however many months! :)

I don't think she mentioned RD by name, but hopefully we will get to see more about all their families. I can't wait for season 4!

Q: How many more Alicorns should we be expecting?”
A: 53

Oh Meghan xD Silly troll is silly x)

I'm actually quite excited from hearing a few of the Q&A so far, more mane 6 families is probably one of the most exciting for me. Although I can't help but think why no one asked about Scootalove D:

@MMeghanMcCarthy: “@Fishmeistercod: How many more Alicorns should we be expecting?” 53

Yea, i'm seriously hoping that a troll/joke and not some crap from Hasbro where they are saying "WE WANT MOAR PRINCESSES!!! LITTLE GIRLS WANT PRINCESSES!!" and the writers had to come up with a Mount Olympus/Island of the Alicorns.  Could definitely see some bull crap where Hasbro advertises the heck out of a mid-season finale as the mane6 are transported to said Olympus/Island of Alicorns and get turned into alicorns themselves to fit in.  When the thing finishes up you see a new commercial "Collect all 53 alicorn to reveal a special message... for $9.99 per alicorn princess toy."

Just hope S4 turns out to be awesome and makes me forget about Twilight Princess Sparkle. dry.png

@MMeghanMcCarthy: “@Fishmeistercod: How many more Alicorns should we be expecting?” 53

Yea, i'm seriously hoping that a troll/joke and not some crap from Hasbro where they are saying "WE WANT MOAR PRINCESSES!!! LITTLE GIRLS WANT PRINCESSES!!" and the writers had to come up with a Mount Olympus/Island of the Alicorns. Could definitely see some bull crap where Hasbro advertises the heck out of a mid-season finale as the mane6 are transported to said Olympus/Island of Alicorns and get turned into alicorns themselves to fit in. When the thing finishes up you see a new commercial "Collect all 53 alicorn to reveal a special message... for $9.99 per alicorn princess toy."

Just hope S4 turns out to be awesome and makes me forget about Twilight Princess Sparkle. dry.png

Well I'm not sure about the 53 Alicorns thing and I do hope that's not true. :-)

(Spoken with royal canterlot voice)

"Embrace Princeas Twilight Sparkle for she is a princess who desires your love and respect! She will turn season 4 from one of concern to a glorious feast everypony can enjoy! Do not be afraid child"

I'm not sure that Meghan should be hyping season 4 up as much as she is... Don't get me wrong, I think it's gonna be great, but it could set some people's expectations too high. I know that happened to me with Double Rainboom... :/

Anyways, those were some good questions, and it's making me even more excited than before. Winter, you can not come soon enough!!! sad.png