Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your biggest fictional crush right now?

AstroNova

(edited)

My biggest fictional crush atm? Rick Grimes, from The Walking Dead. He's gorgeous, he's badass, and I love his accent. :wub:And I mean, who doesn't love the way Andrew Lincoln says "Carl" :lol:

IMG_2580.thumb.JPG.ecb89a868ae7bda8b1cc58c1d5a8601c.JPG

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Biggest fictional crush, biggest fictional crush, BIGGEST FICTIONAL CRUSH. Oh that's an easy one. She's gorgeous, she's a singer, not to mention a supermodel. Who she's? I don't think I'm gonna tell.

Spoiler

Her name is

Spoiler

(Sorry not gonna tell)

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

My biggest fictional crush atm? Rick Grimes, from The Walking Dead. He's gorgeous, he's badass, and I love his accent. :wub:

Ah hem! I mean I'm sitting right here.:dry:

7 minutes ago, Cyclone 1066 said:

Ah hem! I mean I'm sitting right here.:dry:

It's a "fictional crush" darling. Fictional. :P (Don't tell me you thought I wouldn't see your post back there. Cloudchaser could never compete with Lucky Bolt. :baconmane:

18 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

It's a "fictional crush" darling. Fictional. :P (Don't tell me you thought I wouldn't see your post back there. Cloudchaser could never compete with Lucky Bolt. :baconmane:

I was just thinking "gorgeous, badass" you don't have to explain me to me.:P Just kidding, he's got everything I don't. The looks, the badassnes, hell, I don't even have an accent.:( 

And CC was Cyclone's wing pony for a LONG time before you came along. A little like Lucky's whole thing with Soarin but we won't bring that up.;)

I don't really have any other crushes. Probably because I just don't even bother to think about the women I have literally no chance with, with a couple exceptions obviously.

(edited)

Biggest fictional crush right now? Oh, definitely Revali from LoZ: Breath of the Wild.

tumblr_or7cehPOOi1u1ry24o1_500.gif?w=605

6f2f432fc348396ec25c80ecc7e0cd16.gif

His utterly boundless ego is freakin' hilarious to me. And that character design is on point.  <3

Edited by ShadOBabe

Friends of mine know I have one fictional crush, and his name is Victor!

1 hour ago, Cyclone 1066 said:

I was just thinking "gorgeous, badass" you don't have to explain me to me.:P Just kidding, he's got everything I don't. The looks, the badassnes, hell, I don't even have an accent.:( 

No, you're not like him at all, but in the best way possible. :bedeyes: You don't need to fight zombies, have an accent and badass attitude to win me over. I'd say you're all the man I'd ever need. :wub:

The 10th Doctor

“He’s like fire and ice and rage; he’s like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He’s ancient and forever, he burns at the center of time, and can see the turn of the universe. And…he’s wonderful.”

source.gif

Derpy 4 ever.

since I first met her, can't get her out of my head.. and don't really want to... so if you ask me, who is my fictional crush the first name that'll came to my mind will always be Derpy.. she is so charming and breath taking.

full.gif.d09687969e2900486e9a9442e22f3f4a.gif

Just now, Ethan Tran said:

Derpy 4 ever.

since I first met her, can't get her out of my head.. and don't really want to... so if you ask me, who is my fictional crush the first name that'll came to my mind will always be Derpy.. she is so charming and breath taking.

full.gif.d09687969e2900486e9a9442e22f3f4a.gif

my is you two girls

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I know I was just goofing around at first. XD but I'm gonna tell you know about my biggest fictional crush now. She's not a singer or a supermodel either (sorry for lying). 

Rainbow Dash is my biggest crush till now. She's the only person I can forgive for pulling pranks on me (I've very short temper btw). I love her proud personality. I love her colors. I love her tomboy accent She's the best pony (in my opinion).

5b0a969b9c607_l8RKaApI8SfE3WnSLDWFRFJh2YXQW8ZkP2oUM4I9HvrZmhXYXDYj_k1JSA-IwjCX7NtU5SOTdGDR-0VbRQP8OO-BslIZwZzQOnTFz2SKEV_iary8WKurxMK3WoGq986Q3HK7BUw381-h386-nc.jpg.4e455631e16555ceda8e55e88fd0c503.jpg

Edited by An Admirer

• 8 months later...

I would have to say Twilight Sparkle if anyone. I had a dream about her recently and she has been the only thing on my mind because of it. She'd understand and accept me, which makes me happy to think about.

Edited by Kaibah

For me, my biggest crush is towards Coloratura. In fact, 'crush' is an understatement. I am truely in love with her. She stole my heart and now it belongs to her. She is all I live for.

• Brohoof 3