Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

People who are Bronies with no Brony Friends Club

ztrash

By the looks of it, I'd say there's a lot of closet-bronies or something, because i can't find any in real life. Yet, i see the brony shirts at hot topic being sold, and many people i encounter through videogames are bronies. Where you guys at?

I hate to admit, but i categorize myself into joining this club.   :(

hey don't feel bad, i mean you may not have brony friends but, you have friends right?

hey don't feel bad, i mean you may not have brony friends but, you have friends right?

Not too many, tbh.   Im in a very "cliquey" town, unfortunately, :)

In some cases geographical location seems to play a role. Where I live (The Netherlands) MLP is pretty much unheard of and unspoken of, mainly because most people have never heard or seen of it. I dropped some hints and whatnot before, I'm however too shy to try and introduce people to it.

That, and I deduct from my observations that pretty much 99% would proceed to call me a *ahem* fag for watching it in the first place

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I feel you. I'm from the Netherlands too. I've been having a hard time explaining it to one of my best friends. He's a dick about it though. one of those typical Fox News guys... Anyways... Seems like everyone in the Netherlands has a hard time making friends as a brony. Are you planning on going to Galacon?

I am, but chances are not on my favor when it comes to going places. I plan trips to places often but very rarely end up actually making the trip - there's always something that will pop up and prevent me from going where I want to.  :okiedokielokie:

BUT! At least I'm not the only Dutch brony looking for IRL brony friends but never finding any! ^^

Edited by WhiteLightning

YEESSSS!!!!

I only meet other bronies in person just for 5 min to a day at a mall or convention. Personal brony "friends" are just acquaintances and aren't obsessed with it anymore or aren't as obsessed as they used to be.

• Brohoof 1

YEESSSS!!!!

I only meet other bronies in person just for 5 min to a day at a mall or convention. Personal brony "friends" are just acquaintances and aren't obsessed with it anymore or aren't as obsessed as they used to be.

Your luckier than me at least, I've literaly never met a brony IRL before. I'm pretty open about it too...

Your luckier than me at least, I've literaly never met a brony IRL before. I'm pretty open about it too...

Same here. I have yet to meet one, unfortunately dropping hints and wearing shirts with subtle hints only gets you so far...

Can I join your awesome club guys?

Edited by Bojo

Of course you can, my dear sir!  ^_^

Thank you sir, you're a nice person. Have a coffe as a sign of gratitude.

coffee-cup-01.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Why thank you sir, I could go for a nice cup o' coffee on this fine evening xD

The pleasure is mine sir, I'm amazed to join such an amazing group!

Im in! I cant find any other brony or pegasister friend in Peru :c

Same for me, but I'm in Mexico, isn't there any brony club in your town?

I am very hesitant to join, I might not have any brony friends in "real life" however I have talked to, and meant some truly amazing people over Skype! :blush: