Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

People who are Bronies with no Brony Friends Club

ztrash

I am very hesitant to join, I might not have any brony friends in "real life" however I have talked to, and meant some truly amazing people over Skype! :blush:

I added you on Skype sometime ago and couldn't talk at that moment, but we can talk sometime soon... of course... if you want to 

@Zizkil Have a coffe too! :)

• Brohoof 2

I added you on Skype sometime ago and couldn't talk at that moment, but we can talk sometime soon... of course... if you want to 

@Zizkil Have a coffe too! :)

I want some coffee!!! :)

A lot of people have skype on here, maybe i should make one... :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Yay.

I knew one brony guy in college, and I wasn't a brony then.

Became brony after college...back in old town and am alone...so alone. :(

Texas sux. East Texas sux harder.

Well, here's this so everyone can have a coffe :)

does-anyone-know-of-a-mr-coffee-industri

Yup, you're pretty lucky.

You're not alone buddy *hugs*

A lot of people have skype on here, maybe i should make one... :huh:

You should definitely make one!

If anybody wants to add me on Skype, the user is bojorquez97 :)

• Brohoof 2

No offense, but are we actually gonna do something other than say "count me in, I wish I had brony friends but I don't"?

We could construct an online temple to Celestia and start a cult.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you for this thread. It sucks not being able to talk about MLP with others who enjoy it too.

I did however, meet a Brony who walked into my work on Thursday. He was wearing a Dr. Whooves shirt, so I asked him if he was a Brony, he replied yes. I showed him a Vinyl Scratch pin In had on my lanyard, and we just talked away for over a half hour. We talk about our favorite ponies, episodes, what was going on in the show, and literally everything else. I've never had so much fun talking about MLP off the internet. I'd absolutely love that to continue.

No offense, but are we actually gonna do something other than say "count me in, I wish I had brony friends but I don't"?

You have a point. It's nice to see more ponies joining the club here in this thread but we need something to discuss or talk about other than simply mentioning 'yes count me in'.

• Brohoof 1

I guess internet friends don't count?

Anyway, I only have three real life friends, and of them, there is only one who I talk to on a regular basis. I bring up Pony with him a lot, but he's literaly sworn that he'll never get into it; he says he's seen a few episodes and doesn't like it.

Idk , but you have a good point. I made this club blindly cuz one of the other members asked me to make it and i did. The problem is I'm not sure what to even post now.... I guess I could start with

Who is Best Pony? or some $h!+.

Or maybe more accurately, your favorite pony or ponies.  Since I really think best pony depends on the situation.  You have some panicing or scared animals, only certain ponies would be best in that situation.  Need something delivered as fast as possible, that would be another pony, ect. 

Also we can talk about favorite background ponies, favorite songs, episodes, scenes from an episode.  Hopes and wild predictions for the rest of season 4, and for 5.