Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What indie or less known games do you play?

NightFury

Underrail, ...  The Forest, ...

Both of these are great games. I just wish they'd develop Underrail more. Such potential to be a great game. 

To add to the topic; Hammerfight, nthing the Paradox Plaza games, Gimbal, Arma 3.

I love the Heroes of Might and Magic series. Does anyone else?

Yeah. How could I forgot? My favorite childhood game was Heroes III and Heroes III WoG. I played that game for years and I still play sometimes Heroes VI or even Heroes III on my other computer.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah. How could I forgot? My favorite childhood game was Heroes III and Heroes III WoG. I played that game for years and I still play sometimes Heroes VI or even Heroes III on my other computer.

Oh wow, that's awesome! I also loved Heroes III as a kid, and I play Heroes V and VI today. Do you ever do any online matches?

The entire Heroes of Might and Magic series (especially 2 and 3) and even Might & Magic 6, 7, and 8. Oh god, 7. SO GOOD. And I don't even know why. I'm also a -massive- fan of the Ultima series, and I think I have completely memorized the entirety of Ultima 7 (BG & SI) and both Ultima Underworlds. I can speedrun all four, though no thanks in part to it-he and Bootstrike. Google them. They're ridiculous.

These days, I'm into the "Popular" Indie Games that tend to start on Kickstarter and just take off. Star Citizen, Limit Theory, Roam, Chasm, War of the Overworld, and ones that didn't have a Kickstarter. Starbound, Terraria, and so on. I have 823 hours clocked on Terraria right now, and that doesn't include the modded Terraria times. Oh no.

Interplanetary (looking for people to play it with btw, since there's no multi and playing with meself is getting too predictable)

Jets' N' Guns Gold

Guns Of Icarus (kinda still indie.. right?).. also, it's the best teamwork-centered game out there imo

Space Pirates And Zombies (not very indie)

Gear Up

rest are definitely not indie.. well, not by my standards.

If just less-known games then... well, just look up my profile on steam, about 80% of my account is games like that.

I used to play Primal Carnage for a while. It's an indie dinosaur fps for pc. I think they got a deal with X-box for a full blown video game, but I'm not sure what ever became of it.

Mischief Makers

I love you forever.

I love the Heroes of Might and Magic series. Does anyone else?

I think I have one of these games from Games With Gold. Clash of Heroes. Haven't played it much yet.

(edited)

My favourite indie game by far has to be Cave Story.

I must've put hours and hours into that game. I've managed to complete the game with all endings and with different weapons, somehow. I think it took me nearly a year to get that last ending. I'm surprised I have any hair left.

I love the story, physics, graphics, characters, soundtrack... Ahhhhgh, everything.

Considering the original was made entirely by one person, it just makes it even more legendary.

Edited by Dr. Frasier Crane
  • Brohoof 1