Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[UPDATE] My Little Pony - The Musical! Now looking for artists & designers!

TheSydeGuys

A new position has opened up! I am now needing community managers to help me run the project. If you're interested in helping me run things then this job might be the job for you!

Oooh,I love helping people can i help as well?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So, is the script 100% written already? I'd be more of help towards story/character development than I would for music and graphic design. I can always offer suggestions to make everything 20% cooler and more memorable. Let me know if you would like help with that aspect, because I would be all over that.

BTW, is this going to be like Les Mis, where the entire musical is sung? 20 songs sounds like it's going to be a sung-through musical.

I'm very excited to see how this all turns out! :)

Edited by PonyFunk

Oh my gosh!! I totally want to write lyrics for this thing...I can't record a tune though. :P I can write one well enough, but they sound a little similar to my older tunes so far and I can't record it. :P

I have that problem too. I usually just try to come up with the tune after i write the song

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'd love to help with the visual art. I only do traditional art, though (not computer) and some art I have:

http://persiancat111.deviantart.com/art/Cadence-and-Rainbow-Dash-468080788

http://persiancat111.deviantart.com/art/Teacher-and-Student-467026811 Contact me on Skype: thepegasister. And I'd like to know if I have to be anywhere for this. 

and what's the plot line going to be?

Edited by PegaDash1
  • Brohoof 1

I have a question, will the charecters be in horse suits? Or will they just be wearing t-shirts that match the color of the pony's body, and leggings or jeans that also match that color? (You get what I'm saying)

• Brohoof 1

I have a question, will the charecters be in horse suits? Or will they just be wearing t-shirts that match the color of the pony's body, and leggings or jeans that also match that color? (You get what I'm saying)

Is this ever has the chance of being performed live then they will wear costumes, but they will walk on two legs and walk like humans, they will just be dressed kind of like a cosplayer.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Is this ever has the chance of being performed live then they will wear costumes, but they will walk on two legs and walk like humans, they will just be dressed kind of like a cosplayer.

Thank you! Because I saw "The Runaway rainbow" on stage awhile ago and the ponies wore horse suits, Spike wore a dragon suit. Even the ladybugs were in ladybug suits. I was just worried this was going to be the same situation.

Also, I hope this musical is going to be for all ages? And is it touring? I live in Texas, and my parents won't take me to see any brony-related stuff unless it's nearby.

Sorry I have many questions.

Edited by Emerald <3
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you! Because I saw "The Runaway rainbow" on stage awhile ago and the ponies wore horse suits, Spike wore a dragon suit. Even the ladybugs were in ladybug suits. I was just worried this was going to be the same situation.

Also, I hope this musical is going to be for all ages? And is it touring? I live in Texas, and my parents won't take me to see any brony-related stuff unless it's nearby.

Sorry I have many questions.

1. Yes it will be.

2. And I have no clue yet, haha.

I could write songs (if I knew what they were about)! I don't have great means of recording and I'm not great at singing, but I'm fine with either being given a tune, or having to compose one.

Here's a Question: How else can someone contact you?,Since there's some people who need permission from there parent's for downloading Skype the parent needs too make sure if it's ok for there teen/child too download Skype.

I don't have Skype and I need to ask my dad,I'm a teen not a kid.Also my dad is busy and trying too enjoy his free time without anyone interrupting so It may take way long too ask my dad or I will not ask my dad and I would like too join but can I contact you in pm's or by email?

(edited)

Hello, if you need someone to play the violin I could record something and send it to you via Skype. 

Some example of my work although I can play more complex music.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjAky4tKvR6pDN01MBZRaeA/videos

Also my friend that usually edits my music (to make it sound more clear and limit background noise) is very busy at the moment. 

I am looking for some more people to help me edit my music (Posting a thread at "Creative resources" section of site) but if I can't find someone you may need to get someone to edit it or take it as I send it to you. 

Thanks 

:)

Edited by Jack19190

Here's a Question: How else can someone contact you?,Since there's some people who need permission from there parent's for downloading Skype the parent needs too make sure if it's ok for there teen/child too download Skype.

I don't have Skype and I need to ask my dad,I'm a teen not a kid.Also my dad is busy and trying too enjoy his free time without anyone interrupting so It may take way long too ask my dad or I will not ask my dad and I would like too join but can I contact you in pm's or by email?

Good question! 

I did supply my email in the thread below, for the people who don't have Skype. If you don't have an email than you always have the option of sending me a PM!