Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

@@Scribblegroove

No offense, but you should really read the posts in between your own posts because Dresden can't create smoke. He can only create water. Helena is the one that created a smoke screen with a custom crossbow bolt. Your posts are amazing though.

(edited)

@@Scribblegroove

No offense, but you should really read the posts in between your own posts because Dresden can't create smoke. He can only create water. Helena is the one that created a smoke screen with a custom crossbow bolt. Your posts are amazing though.

I was just using a synonym. A different way to describe the dark fog that he made. I remember him using shadow magick? Anyway, I like to keep changing the words I use, but this might've been the wrong choice. Sorry :c

Edit:

OOH, I see now, I meant zaddion! Need to learn the names. I'll edit that...

Edited by Scribblegroove
  • Brohoof 1

Who say the iron maiden can even fight you right now?! I mean she just watched a dragon that was killing all her merc take out her one target and then almost everyone else standing there jump off the cliff! She might be dying laughing :P

(edited)

@@Scribblegroove,

Did you just steal Adrass' guns and jump off a cliff to let him die?

Sneaky bastard... XD

Change of plan. The iron maiden is going to die. If not now, then later. This bullet WILL penetrate her armor, and then she will be infected with the most deadly disease that ever existed. If Flinch dies, at least he will have released this RP of one of it's most powerful threats.

And of course, epicness ensues. We're going to die, but we're going out guns blazing!

Edited by Scribblegroove