Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

Quiet. Dark. Calm. The doctor interrupted.

Lol, he's a calling homicidal maniac. How is that calm, or quiet for that matter, in any way? I suppose I could play him a tad more mysterious and dark...

Night fella!

So, I'm off for a few hours now too, since its 1am for me.

It's kind of painful just how badly Adrass managed to conceal his profession - half a day of actual RP :P

Yea even the Indicus figures him for a Hunter and its only been a matter of minutesLOL

Sorry I've not posted recently folks: friend of mine owns a pub that's closing down and he needed someone to help... dispose of the stock.

Doesn't look like much has happened though - I'll fire off a post before bed and check back in the morning!

Today has been a day of victory for me. I played Dota and tf2, and I did nothing but win. Completely kicked everyone's ass. 32-1 as a demoknight, 27-1 as pudge, 21-12 as first-time nature's prophet, did a competitive game of tf2 with my team of friends and we won...

A great day indeed... Though due to all the gaming I couldn't post.

XD I've been playing the new Divinity Game. Funnily enough, if you take the word 'source' and replace it with 'Witch' then it's basically a game where I can perfectly rolerlay as Adrass and his Apprentice.

I was both highly entertained by this fact and disappointed that it was so similar to my own character concept.

Huh, yeah I guess he does share some similarities - specifically the whole 'Mage' thing.

Ironic because Fenris is my least liked character in the whole franchise... I didn't even let him join my party on my first play through.

Nothing much seems to be happening toda. Uum, I won't be able to reply tomorrow or the next day because I'll be at a friend's house for a sleepover. Just letting youguys know in advance.

If there is a a possibility.. 

Name: Tom Nook
Occupation/Class: Shopkeep, Mage
Description:A small, midget. Has long Brown hair.  Brown eyes.
Personality: A Smart, young shopkeeper. Mostly, When he's fighting, he will flee.
Bio: By the age of 4, he had a knack for selling. He sold his toys, and even some other things. He learned the charm spell, at 10, and mastered it at 13. He was, though a bit cowardice. He even learned basic healing, and Fire magic. He has a pet Fire dragon, named spyro .
Allegiance: Andalasia 
Weapon/Equipment: A bostaff, A small knife.
Leather Armor,
And a Ring, that controls his magic.
Powers(if any):He only knows three spells.
Charm, Heal other, And firebolt.
And, He can smoothe talk.
(Hope the names are OK and that ican still join. :)

And, yes the name is inspired from animal crossing..

I don't mind taking over npc's and stuff by the way, if you folks ever need one controlling so you're not playing both them and your own character.

Let's face it, there's no risk at all if you just play both sides of a fight all the time: too few people are willing to kill / hurt their own character to make it fun.

(edited)

That's it, Zaddion will be completely out of natural reserves and therefore be completely unable to cast all but the most useless of spells in a combat situation.

Let's hope it actually did something or people are going to start dying... Soon. 

Edited by Sanctified Absence

This is just a question. Should Helena run away with the Princess again, if the Princess can't do anything to help with the fight? Helena can't reaload her crossbow anyway because her right arm is practically f***ed up.