Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

Nothing much appears to be happening today.

Seems like everyone is as exhausted as their characters should be :P  All it ever seems to take is one or two people before suddenly everyone is posting.

We should all probably move before going to sleep though, I mean the Iron Maiden might think we're all dead but I wouldn't want to be around if she came looking to collect corpses...

(edited)

When you think of flinche's face, think of Alastor from harry potter, only bald, with his right eye normal and left eye completely white. And perhaps slightly younger.

Like this:

http://akcdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/16008446795760766671.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

That's one ugly man...

Edited by Scribblegroove

Well, anyone who's read the dark tower will probably have noticed that Adrass' appearance is pretty heavily inspired by Roland Deschain:

He's probably the best image reference anyway. Adrass is older looking, more beaten up and less bulky than that picture. He's also more blond than brown haired, and is usually wearing enough weaponary to outfit a small army. I'm planning on doing some art of him at some stage.

... I would love to be able to justify giving him revolvers to replace his flintlocks though :P

----------

@@Scribblegroove,

Did Flinche's medical supplies actually survive the fall into the river, or is he just hoping that they did? Don't want to give them him if they're supposed to be damaged or gone.

That said... It's probably not going to seem like a good idea to give him anything sharp in his current panic anyway :o

(edited)

Well, anyone who's read the dark tower will probably have noticed that Adrass' appearance is pretty heavily inspired by Roland Deschain:

He's probably the best image reference anyway. Adrass is older looking, more beaten up and less bulky than that picture. He's also more blond than brown haired, and is usually wearing enough weaponary to outfit a small army. I'm planning on doing some art of him at some stage.

... I would love to be able to justify giving him revolvers to replace his flintlocks though :P

----------

@@Scribblegroove,

Did Flinche's medical supplies actually survive the fall into the river, or is he just hoping that they did? Don't want to give them him if they're supposed to be damaged or gone.

That said... It's probably not going to seem like a good idea to give him anything sharp in his current panic anyway :o

A load of his stuff is in water-and-air proof vials. His needles, thread and other surgeon's equipment should have survived since they were packed in an air-tight metal cascet. His large needle should be on his person, though he may not realize that :3

However, his herbs, bandages, salves and other stuff have probably been made unuseable. Those things can't handle water and a lot of pressure.

Wether you think you should give him something sharp is your descision.

Edited by Scribblegroove

(edited)

So I have a question about Magickal affinity, one that probably won't come in handy during this book at the very least.

If Mages are better attuned to one or more elements, would they still be able to eventually possess all the most basic and weak "spells," of all the other elements? Such as a Master Fire Mage with the ability to generate a little Light or move around small pieces of Metal?

Edited by Sanctified Absence

It would take years to train to have that much capability. But it is possible if im understanding you correctly.

Like: A Dark mage caan know basic spells across the elements. But of course his light magic would be weaker than most.

Is this what you mean?

Sorry got out of work late and then had to run errands, sigh the problems of life :P

Oh and if anyone wants to know what the old man I'm playing right now looks like I stole his appearance from this dark little animation.  Only his appearance though.

(edited)

I'm finally back home so I'm going toattempt and draw Helena.

Turns out that I can't draw to save my life so here's a picture that I based Helena's appearance on:
AOT4.jpg

Edited by Dji

Sorry. I'm kinda busy. Should be able to post tomorrow :c

No offense, but:

They followed the chimera all the way back to the old man. At first, Whisper didn't know why Tugg lead them back here. But then she saw the flailing doctor and a sopping wet Adrass.

"Flinch! Adrass! You're alive!" She exclaimed happily.

Tulla eyed the old man wearily.

Flinch's name has never been mentioned... I think. I only used him in my own posts to describe him, but he's never said his actual name...