Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

(edited)

Well, it's either join everyone in jumping off a cliff or go out fighting... :P

Indeed :P

No such level of reasoning from Adrass - If the princess is dead then all he can do is try and regain some honor by killing the witch

Indicus will just be pissed because he never fails a contract and he has to endure his guild nagging him for it other then that he dose not like royalty and in extension the princess so he could give a fuck less LOL

The Iron Maiden forgets about the assassin LOL

Edited by Shadow Dancer

(edited)

She'll go home. Take a nice bubble bath after taking the bullet out. Then laugh about it.

I do have to say, it is quite a bold move to start an RP immediately with a ridiculously powerful enemy. It's awfully dissatisfying for me, but everyone else seems to be enjoying it, so it must be my problem.

I suppose jumping off the cliff is the only logical solution if the iron maiden is unkillable anyway.

Anyway, so much for an anticlimax.

are we going to kill ourselves in heroic fashion now?

Edited by Scribblegroove

I do have to say, it is quite a bold move to start an RP immediately with a ridiculously powerful enemy. It's awfully dissatisfying for me, but everyone else seems to be enjoying it, so it must be my problem.

I suppose jumping off the cliff is the only logical solution if the iron maiden is unkillable anyway.

Anyway, so much for an anticlimax.

No I will just walk away and go back to the guild if the princess is alive he can just find out and go back to his job.

(edited)

Naturally! Though, more 'drugged and unstable' than 'heroic', even with all the ceremonial stuff.

Yes, the Witch Hunters 'secret weapon' saved for last stands? A hallucinogen that burns a funny color.

-Edit-

Oh, I didn't see that you'd edited it... Aha! I just need to make a couple of adjustments so he's not badmouthing the poor doctor :P

Okay, Adrass is no longer swearing about the one who stuck around to help. :)

Edited by Cinderscribe

(edited)

Let me explain what I did there. I armed the gun to fire a magically enhanced bullet that will fire with much more power. The gun will most likely shatter, but the bullet should travel accurately. He mixed together a few very flammable and even explosive alchemical mixtures with a few incendiary control agents. This gun will fire a bullet at the speed of sound.

The bullet was coated with his own saliva, and then a protective salve that resists heat, but dissolves in bilogical environments.

Basically, a searing hot bullet will penetrate any armor, and if the sheer power of the thing doesn't do the trick, the deadly disease will. The same disease runswithsquirlz describes to be plaguing the people.

Edited by Scribblegroove

Hey, if he dies, he dies. Maybe he escapes? Hey, maybe he gets lucky and does whatever he needs to do to actually kill her, or just falls off the cliff in a hallucinogenic rage? I'll roleplay through it but i'm not too concerned about him dying. :P

so you want adrass to die? She is powerful, but this is one of the few times you'll meet her.

After this; things relax a bit.

She is killable. We just havent found out how yet.

Cinderscribe's only logical IC reaction is to fight to the death. The doctor wants to try and help him, and can't back out now. He might be insane, but he has his morals. You've placed us in quite the predicament here.

I still don't understand why you'd introduce an entity so powerful a the start of the RP, certainly if we will only meet her a few times...

But whatever, then our characters die, who cares! It will make for a good story, and we can always make new characters!

• Brohoof 1

Hey, if he dies, he dies. Maybe he escapes? Hey, maybe he gets lucky and does whatever he needs to do to actually kill her, or just falls off the cliff in a hallucinogenic rage? I'll roleplay through it but i'm not too concerned about him dying. :P

Aww I wanted to see Indicus and him butt heads some more

Adress charges her and she just sides-steps and he runs off the cliff.

(edited)

I would like to continue right now, but there's just no way of Zaddion continuing in this state until he gets rest or medical attention. My character's life is in your hands now guys.

Edited by Sanctified Absence

I would like to continue right now, but there's just no way of Zaddion continuing in this state until he gets rest or medical attention. My character's life is in your hands now guys.

So the most dis functional group has to save you?

• Brohoof 1

Dysfunctional? We have ... a thief, a witch hunter, a princess, a guard, a bard and a clown ... and  we all can't fight well together ... wait a minute.

(edited)

Y'know if this wasn't an RP that I wanted to participate in the whole way through, this would totally be a good time to have Zaddion dissapear for a few years and return with an eyepatch as a cold, slightly insane type character.

Edited by Sanctified Absence

Everyones talking about dying already. The story is still in like Chapter 4 (if it was a real book) hahaha

Dysfunctional? We have ... a thief, a witch hunter, a princess, a guard, a bard and a clown ... and  we all can't fight well together ... wait a minute.

Adress charges her and she just sides-steps and he runs off the cliff.

I can see the literary value of it, but that still doesn't mean I enjoy it. I'm just a little sour about it that's all. That 'rematch' won't happen though... Cause we'll be dead in 10 seconds XD

Well Im pulling your suicidal asses ashore LOL

I can see the literary value of it, but that still doesn't mean I enjoy it. I'm just a little sour about it that's all. That 'rematch' won't happen though... Cause we'll be dead in 10 seconds XD

You know this screams of my influences, right Scribble? :P

I love the early on useless boss fight :derp: I remember this exact convo in firestorm haha

I just love how much it tells me about the characters and players I'm dealing with! Like in the future I need to make sure there are no cliffs next to a battlefield haha