Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

(edited)

@

Zaddion has collapsed more from mental fatigue than anything else. The Iron Maiden's strike was enough to send him a bit away so I assume a slightly broken rib at worst. Of course he has also suffered from some substantial blood loss from earlier, although that's all patched up.

Edited by Sanctified Absence

Uh, question.

If this is happening 'about twenty minutes' in the future, how is he supposed to go and help in a fight that has already ended?

Sword fights tend to last minutes at most... and climbing up / down a cliff that must clearly be absurdly high if the maiden presumed the fall to have chilled everyone, would take a pretty long time...

(edited)

Shrapnel.

Sorry if i have to clear things up but Dresden has many tiny pieces of metal embedded in his shoulders. Not just two.

He needs a doctor. Or someone who knows metal magic to pull 'em out.

Edited by RunsWithSquirlz

Shrapnel.

Sorry if i have to clear things up but Dresden has many tiny pieces of metal embedded in his shoulders. Not just two.

He needs a doctor. Or someone who knows metal magic to pull 'em out.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, now it makes sense I misread that my bad.

(edited)
One of them was barely recognizable but he recalled it from the camp

...barely recognizable...

It's been so long since Adrass bathed, you've probably made a more accurate observation there than you thought. :P

I cant help but think of the princess as Elodie from long live the queen. :o 

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 3

wow not alot happened since I was gone ok we'll since I have the time, wednsday (which is today) I will be at work between 11am-10:45pm soooo don't expect a lot from me but for the rest of the week I'm free.

Seems like this is one if those RP's that go in bursts - either everybody is posting at once or it slows to a crawl.

An erratic RP!

But no, not a lot has happened. I don't mind too much - gives me a chance to write good quality posts rather than just rushing them out. Also lets me write my actual story without falling behind here.

(edited)

Heh, I'm happiest with a medium - post as quickly as is practical, but don't go through a page an hour :P

A post every couple of hours is my 'average to fast' - it gets really jarring when entire scenes take place while I'm sleeping or writing or something. One or two posts a day is my average i guess.

All just my opinion of course!

Anyone get the reference I slipped in there? :P

Edited by Cinderscribe

(edited)

I was going to do this last night but ran out of time, I'm going to delete my last post and move it to the end since it makes more sense, Whisper was supposedly examining the arm of an unconscious Zaddion after all.

Uhm... Is it actually possible to delete one's post? If not I'm going to have to edit it into a dream sequence...

Edited by Sanctified Absence