Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

We finally get to see your tsundere side once again Dawn. You like Metalcore, just live with it bro. There's nothing wrong with Metalcore anyways.

No I don't you baka. I don't listen to metalcore, only phagetz like metalcore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbdgZ-Gmt_s

I am so getting this album, I swear I'm gonna buy the CD.

Like I said. The animals go back and forth and back and forth until one of them eventually submisses and just goes on doing and saying whatever they please.   It's quite comical, please continue.  
Do you want to join our party? You're more than welcome too.

So umm... I'm going to post something more Dawn like. Like ya know, this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SM2FrsY4Gg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Do you want to join our party? You're more than welcome too.

I'm above such petty things as publicly looking down upon others for liking certain genres, being uncertain about your sexual musical preferences, and mockery of different types of music. And you know, general dickery.

I love both of you.

Brutality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk0_PMJD_xc

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

I'm above such petty things as publicly looking down upon others for liking certain genres, being uncertain about your sexual musical preferences, and mockery of different types of music. And you know, general dickery.

I love both of you.

You know you want to, honey buns.  I swear, I just sorta have, NOTHING! I SAID NOTHING! Only people who work at gloryholes listen to metalcore. I swear I was not listening to Converge just now and enjoying it.

I'll even post a song to prove haw br00tal I still am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYxd8WxQIsU

• Brohoof 1

Like I said. The animals go back and forth and back and forth until one of them eventually submisses and just goes on doing and saying whatever they please.

It's quite comical, please continue.

Yeah, music.

All Shall Perish is some good-ass deathcore. At least, with Chris Storey and stuff. He was even taught by Rustey Cooley, who did all the guest solos on "From So Far Away". Love how this album has interludes in it, makes it more listenable. Honestly, more deathcore albums need to stop being bland and add some interlude-ish stuff in from time to time.

Also, this cover. I always wear this stupid grin whenever I hear Stu Block singing it for some reason.

Bringing this back because it's been a while since we've talked about them.

I remember when I used to go hard to these guys. Still amazing mathcore.

This thread needs more deathcore, and it needs it now.

how's high school going? seems like you enjoy a rich social life. smile.png

No I don't you baka. I don't listen to metalcore, only phagetz like metalcore.

1367433229454.png

>being this big of a baka gaijin

Not listening to metal tonight, so take infest.

• Brohoof 1

Following Djenty's train of thought (super fast, short songs), I'll post one of my all-time favorite 7"s from Canada's legendary old-school French speaking, all-3-members-were-gay grind band!

how's high school going? seems like you enjoy a rich social life. smile.png

How's that girlfriend of yours? Nice ass, I heard :33333

That feel when you only have and want to have a total pleb taste in punk.

I know this thread isn't the biggest on Deathcore, but I'm doing it anyway.

I'm digging everything about this.  Drums are tight, chugs are thick without being too full of sustain, vocals are a low growl without being a gurgle the entire time.

I know this thread isn't the biggest on Deathcore, but I'm doing it anyway.

inb4 Twiliscael

I have yet to hear any Deathcore that I would say I really like. It's just not my thing I guess. *insert Pinkie Pie shrug*

Hey remember when Pantera was glam?  I don't, but apparently they were when they started out in the 80's.  It's pretty hilarious:

I mean, it's good in its own right, but I think I prefer the work they're most known for.

• Brohoof 2

I have yet to hear any Deathcore that I would say I really like. It's just not my thing I guess. *insert Pinkie Pie shrug*

I heard a Rings of Saturn song once, I kinda liked it. That's the closest I've ever gotten.

Anyways, gonna leave some black metal on here.

I mean, it's good in its own right, but I think I prefer the work they're most known for.

Sepultura>Pantera.

I like Pantera too, I just like Sepultura A LOT more. Their stuff just interests me more than Pantera. Plus, Sepultura did some badass death/thrash in the 80's with Morbid Visions and Schizophrenia.

• Brohoof 1

Lamb of God time.

Hey remember when Pantera was glam?  I don't, but apparently they were when they started out in the 80's.  It's pretty hilarious:

I think I heard something about Pantera being glam before. I've never listened to their glam stuff though.

Here's a Pantera song I like a lot:

• Brohoof 1

You're right, that is hilarious. Anyway, for Pantera, I think some of Dimebags groovier riffs are pretty cool, but I've never liked Anselmo's vocals, and I don't like when Dimebag goes into these breakdown things. 

Lamb of God time.

11th hour is easily my favourite song on that album, one of my favourites overall. Very fun on the guitar, love the riff with the artificial harmonics in it.

Melodeath needs a couple more instrumentals. I'm kinda getting tired of music as a whole, but I guess this is just one of those times.

I'm not trying to sound special or anything, but I don't like Lamb of God. I had there album Sacrament, I ended up deleting it because I would never listen to it.

How's that girlfriend of yours? Nice ass, I heard :33333

yeah it was especially nice when my friend was feeling it up in front of me whilst they were making out ;_;

Melodeath needs a couple more instrumentals. I'm kinda getting tired of music as a whole, but I guess this is just one of those times.

melodeath needs less melodeath

I don't know, I hate that vocal delivery. Seems too cheesy, and overdone.

Anyways, gonna leave some black metal on here.

Emperor isn't even that good tho ;DDDDDDd
  • Brohoof 2

I'm not trying to sound special or anything, but I don't like Lamb of God. I had there album Sacrament, I ended up deleting it because I would never listen to it.

Ashes of the Wake is a lot better than Sacrament in my opinion, maybe you would like that album better. 

These are two of my favorites.

(edited)

Ashes of the Wake is a lot better than Sacrament in my opinion, maybe you would like that album better. 

Ehh, it's decent I guess. I'd give it a 6/10, overall not bad.

I'm just gonna post some Kreator for right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhhK3sPVx-w

Emperor isn't even that good tho ;DDDDDDd

Wut Wut in da butt, wut wut in da butt.

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee

I remember the days when I listened to this kind of stuff and thought I was so edgy and metal.

Memories :^)

Red Chord. Grindy deathcore, pretty good stuff. I never decided to listen to more than Fused Together in Revolving Doors, but damn am glad I did. I don't think they'll ever have that same feel they did originally, but I'll definitely settle for this any day.

• Brohoof 2

I remember the days when I listened to this kind of stuff and thought I was so edgy and metal.

But I actually kinda like this song though :/

I lied, I actually really like this song. Not much of a fan of BFMV other than this song though really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hij1b1kG0Mw

Dude, I used to listen to BFMV when I was younger too. They were the shit in mid-elementary.

Must have been because Need for Speed: Most Wanted had Hand of Blood in it's soundtrack. Honestly, it had the edgiest soundtrack in a game for that age. Awesome game though.

• Brohoof 2