Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

Alright, if you really like Agalloch then Gallowbraid are pretty much like a more BM influenced Agalloch. Also Alcest, Austere, Woods of Desolation, Watain, and When Woods Make Graves are worth trying out.

Gawd I love the track that they released this year

For some reason, I really enjoy this... Wait, I like this? I like something that's not mainstream metal? blink.png Just kidding...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn1Is2PWvy4

Oh lookie yay more Isis. 

yay.png  More Isis! Also, the artwork reminds me of A Starry Night

This video. Oh hell yes.

I can't even begin to express how much I love Tool. I can say that I am impressed with not only the complexity of the lyrics and the music, but also the level of absolute talent each of the members displays on more than one front. They're all very interesting people, music aside.

• Brohoof 1

FUCKING YOOOOO.

I've been waiting for this for a while!  The extra dropped octave wasn't expected, but I'm digging it so far.  Can't wait to hear the rest. 

• Brohoof 1

For some reason, I really enjoy this... Wait, I like this? I like something that's not mainstream metal?

>Isis

>Jesu

Totally mainstream bands

Though anyways welcome to the world of Black Metal, enjoy your stay

And I'll be listening to some Panopticon for my daily BM dosage on NBBMN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoY2h6BW2j4

German band I used to listen to for quite a while. One of my favourite tracks, from my favourite album from them.

FUCKING YOOOOO. I've been waiting for this for a while!  The extra dropped octave wasn't expected, but I'm digging it so far.  Can't wait to hear the rest. 

Interesting track. There was another guy who posted similar stuff, I bet he would've liked it.

This is an album that could be so much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykMmOx3cnoA

Instrumentally, it's exceptional. Vocally, it's absolutely laughable. Time to search elsewhere for some DSBM I can sink my teeth into.

Eh, I'm personally fine with Silencer's vocals, you ever hear the story about their vocalist? It's pretty crazy.

So like why didn't anyone tell me about the French black metal scene any sooner? It's like a fucking gold mine.

I already showed you Peste Noire and told you that the French have an awesome BM scene a couple of times, you were just not smart enough to listen to me until now.

Screw posting Metal, I've been watching There She Is!! like crazy and now I just wanna post something from it

I haven't really listened to anything by the band except for this song, I should probably look into them some more, and see what I can find.

This is more my speed. Melancholic French DSBM with some damn good vocals, which is a nice change from those dying cats and chokes on Death - Pierce Me.

Edited by Treeboy

This album is awesome. I can totally relate to it, being a massive nerd. The storyline is epic and well written, I believe I may have posted about this one before, so I'll save the description. Just needed 100 characters, which I'm now beyond by 95. :D

• Brohoof 1

I'm suprised there are so many metal loving bronies here...

My favorite bands are Disturbed, Rammstein, SOAD, Serj Tankian, and Volbeat.

Its kind of funny when i buy a Disturbed CD and give it to my dad after ripping all the songs of it.

• Brohoof 2

Currently listening to more French black metal. It's official, French black metal totally owns Norwegian black metal.

Its kind of funny when i buy a Disturbed CD and give it to my dad after ripping all the songs of it.

GTFO u stoopid pleb, u r nawt welcum in dis kvlt circul

Good, newer symphonic black metal.

FUCKING YOOOOO.

I've been waiting for this for a while!  The extra dropped octave wasn't expected, but I'm digging it so far.  Can't wait to hear the rest. 

Sounds killerrrrrrrr. Can't wait.

GTFO u stoopid pleb, u r nawt welcum in dis kvlt circul

Even in jest, we don't dick around on the new guys. Cockwhore.

• Brohoof 1

Dawn's a cockwhore no matter what, he always was and always will be, tho tbh that was relatively tame in comparison to other shit he's said

Currently listening to more French black metal.

Good boy, keep listening to French BM

• Brohoof 1

Funny you should mention giving your parents your music. My mom actually got me into Metallica when I was 11 or 12 years old. I constantly share my music with her, she's right into prog metal and that sort of thing. My alt rock/prog rock taste came from dad though. :P Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin and all those classics. You should see their vinyl collection. wacko.png

Dawn's a cockwhore no matter what, he always was and always will be, tho tbh that was relatively tame in comparison to other shit he's said

Whenever I poke fun at RD92 he gets really mad at me :/

Good boy, keep listening to French BM

That's all I've been listening to today. I'm listening to these guys right now, what do you think of them?

Just wrapping stuff up for today with some brutal shit. 

And now, I present to you, my current poison of choice. Tesseract. This is the instrumental version of the album "Altered States"

Gee, like TesseracT has never been posted on here before -.- 

Funny you should mention giving your parents your music. My mom actually got me into Metallica when I was 11 or 12 years old. I constantly share my music with her, she's right into prog metal and that sort of thing. My alt rock/prog rock taste came from dad though. tongue.png Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin and all those classics. You should see their vinyl collection. img-1983439-1-wacko.png

My parents have pleb taste. Actually, everyone in my family does. :/

#OMGSOPAINFUL #CUT4DAWN

• Brohoof 1

That's all I've been listening to today. I'm listening to these guys right now, what do you think of them?

Not bad at all, Moog approves of this band.

Whoring out a track I just put together.

https://soundcloud.com/slowriot-music/untitled-black-metal-track

Gonna be putting out an EP in the next few months, so stay tuned. I really like how this turned out, and I hope all of you do too.

I still do like it, nothing all that impressive or great, but still good material.

Young and In The Way along with The Secret because Blackened Hardcore

yay, metalhead bronies with a sense of humor

Funny you should mention giving your parents your music. My mom actually got me into Metallica when I was 11 or 12 years old. I constantly share my music with her, she's right into prog metal and that sort of thing. My alt rock/prog rock taste came from dad though. tongue.png Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin and all those classics. You should see their vinyl collection. img-1983439-1-wacko.png

Both my parents like hard rock, but my dad did get me into disturbed, and kind of got me into SOAD

• Brohoof 2

NBBMN day 6 saw me give another listen to a newer album: Sannhet's Known Flood.

Mostly instrumental, and wholly atmospheric. Pretty quick listen too. Give it a go.

Another thrash band I've decided to check out. Long songs, but some of the tracks are just so good. Also, Gene Hoglan. That's enough of a selling point.

Whenever I poke fun at RD92 he gets really mad at me :/

Because you seem to keep on crossing that line that shouldn't be crossed, then continued going for miles.

• Brohoof 1