Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

Damn, I really want that album "One of Us Is the Killer" by The Dillinger Escape Plan now, but I don't have money for it. I might just put "Prancer" and "One of Us Is the Killer" on my iPod for now, cause those were the two songs I liked the most.

Edited by Champion RD92

Hmm... no new posts within 24 hours? Time to resurrect this thread for like the 9000th time.

Wait, what is it with all these newbies coming on here lately?

msg-8308-0-76652000-1382912179.png Newbies... always newbing up the place... LOL

• Brohoof 1

Newbies... always newbing up the place... LOL

Says the guy who's constantly spamming the big 4. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN

I dunno I was listening to this yesterday and stuff. Maybe you should try them out xD You'd probably dig em'.

tfw listening to Christian Woman and half way through it deciding that you need to go to the bathroom really bad.

>Challenge accepted

Edited by Mirai Kuriyama
  • Brohoof 1

Says the guy who's constantly spamming the big 4. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN

I dunno I was listening to this yesterday and stuff. Maybe you should try them out xD You'd probably dig em'.

LOL laugh.png  At least you know how to meet the character limit. If your post was just the "ohhhhhburn" part, I might have reported it. Then again, I don't report people at all.  

Digging the album so far, especially the eerie intro  

Relatively new band from the UK who recently got signed to Candlelight (read: the same label as Havok) a while back, so good on them. On a separate note, anyone give the new Toxic Holocaust a chance?

In one of those Botch moods, ya dig?

On a separate note, anyone give the new Toxic Holocaust a chance?

Actually, yes. Very impressive if you ask me. It's intense, nightmarish, orgasmic, fast, violent, and all things you could want from some thrash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvVjnr6PRfI

I came to this thread thinking that it had said mental thread instead of metal thread, that just goes to show that i am probably mental...

Maybe this is your calling to become on of us.

• Brohoof 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht7kTC7_SjM&list=FLGKKLHxbKon233-u6lBizIA&index=2

A friend of mine showed me this the other day. I had listened to these guys before, but not this album yet.

Brains exploding out the top of my cranium. derpy_emoticon1.png

In one of those Botch moods, ya dig?

Actually, yes. Very impressive if you ask me. It's intense, nightmarish, orgasmic, fast, violent, and all things you could want from some thrash.

Maybe this is your calling to become on of us.

I actually saw Toxic Holocaust live in London Ontario one night, they opened for Gwar. They were pretty alright, I didn't mind their set.

Edited by Midnight Scribbler

Heeeeere's Marcato with some Symphonic Metal from Within Temptation!

My brother just recently introduced me to this band, and I'm absolutely loving it. :3

Obligatory post. SKELETONWITCH.

Surprised I managed to like these guys and Vektor, as I don't like black metal that much. 

I came to this thread thinking that it had said mental thread instead of metal thread, that just goes to show that i am probably mental...

ORrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, it could be that you made a minor mistake. Although it would be a bit weird finding a mental thread in the media discussion board.

This is actually the first time I've liked TH material. The music video for Acid Fuzz is fucking psychotic.

Edited by NeverNeverland

So I'm guessing that it sounds kind of like Lifelover, I've only listened to Austere and Woods of Desolation, should probably check out his solo stuff and Grey Waters sometime.

I've found myself being in a lot of La Dispute binges recently

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUJScmvFmSM&noredirect=1

Edited by Moog

So I'm guessing that it sounds kind of like Lifelover, I've only listened to Austere and Woods of Desolation, should probably check out his solo stuff and Grey Waters sometime.

I got more of an Amesoures vibe, personally. Only with more Depressive Black Metal and less Shoegaze. Particularly in "Butterflies".

Edited by Hansel

I got more of an Amesoures vibe, personally. Only with more Depressive Black Metal and less Shoegaze. Particularly in "Butterflies".

Haven't heard of Amesoures before, another band that I should check out.

Pretty blown away by this EP right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3_KkApk3Ok

I guess this will begin my induction into the DSBM scene, if you could call this that.

An Autumn For Crippled Children is a good choice for DSBM, need some more DSBM bands? I'll be glad to help out.

Well gee, I haven't posted on here in a while. I was listening to Malevolent Creation but I already posted them a while back, I was also listening to Sunn O))) but Treeboy's already spammed them to death.

Ehh, here's a song about ice cream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEnB6N2-mmg

TYPICAL DAWN IS TYPICAL

Edited by Mirai Kuriyama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCcC3AQgKOQ Atheist old rehearsal video with roger patterson on bass RIP .Piece of time and unquestionable presence are the most amazing albums I have ever heard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU7btA24s-Q old death video. Gotta love the florida death metal scene it was like nothing else and way ahead of its time. RIP chuck 

Edited by PONY SPIKE

Haven't heard of Amesoures before, another band that I should check out.

It was one of Neige's projects, actually. I think Fursey Teyssier from Le Discrets/ live bassist for Alcest was involved as well.

Edited by Hansel

Got my pre-November shave done, and now looking for black metal recs. I'll actually check them out this year, mind you. Gotta get in the spirit, you know?

Lifelover, Austere, Woods of Desolation, Silencer, Shining, Altar of Plagues, Peste Noire, I'm In A Coffin, When Woods Make Graves, Rorcal, and Xasthur, have fun.

It was one of Neige's projects, actually. I think Fursey Teyssier from Le Discrets/ live bassist for Alcest was involved as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnIpYNiSRjs

Not too bad at all, it was worth the listen

Being that it's in poor taste and that I've care not for Black Metal, I know the perfect Lich King song to listen to.

No, the joke's too obvious. Have fun with BMN, I'll try my hand at Movember instead.

Edited by NeverNeverland

So new Veil of Maya single. It actually sounds like they changed up their sound for the first time ever, which is pretty cool.

Has an almost Born oOf Osiris feel to it, I think.

No, the joke's too obvious. Have fun with BMN, I'll try my hand at Movember instead.

I'm sure Djenty would have appreciated the joke.

I'm listening to Twilight right now. 

twlight-audio.jpg

That's not what I meant D:

20120401195609!Twilight_Sparkle_after_dr

Also not what I meant.

2978354152_2d145c400b.jpg

How many Twilights are there?

original.jpg

Okay so lame Twilight joke is lame.

I'm sure Djenty would have appreciated the joke.

RIP Djenty :,( 

Edited by Mirai Kuriyama
  • Brohoof 1